Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet (1299 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / The Real Reason Buhari Cannot Appoint An Igbo Man Into His Kitchen Cabinet - Oko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
[b] . . . . ."People exaggerate Corruption in Nigeria. It is not even our first or second problem, maybe the third"- President Jonathan

. . . . . "Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon" – Jonathan

. . . . .“…I believe most Nigerians are happy…there is no story that any of them (referring to the missing school girls) has been injured or dead" - Jonathan

. . . . . ."the ministry of petroleum has always been using jets…

I don’t think she has gone to court per se…I am not aware that the ministry of petroleum has gone to court to stop any investigation" - Jonathan

. . . . .""We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Labaran Maku

. . . . .“I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan

. . . . . "If I don't contest, Nigerians will feel wan kine" - President Goodluck Jonathan to Christiana Amanpour on CNN

. . . . ."Most of what Nigerians call corruption is not corruption. It is mere stealing" - President Goodluck Jonathan

. . . . . “Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attacks are everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” - Jonathan

. . . . ."Those that died at the Immigration stampede died as a result of impatience"- Min of Interior, Abba Moro

. . . . ."Boko Haram has restricted my movements within Nigeria. Why are you asking me to go Chibok? Will that #‎BringBackOurGirls? - President Goodluck Jonathan

. . . . . "I did not say Boko Haram was in my cabinet. What I said was they were everywhere in my government." - President Goodluck Jonathan

. . . . . "Almost every regime…there’s always missing oil money…I don’t want to mention regimes.” - Jonathan

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by ammyluv2002(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by dregmaster: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
This should be in the jokes section biko!

Property 4sale:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Iroh88(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
"If I say I would contest now, people would start feeling one kind" -Jonathan (2010 Presidential Media chat.)

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
. . . . . “We do not pray for accidents but they are inevitable. But we will continue to do everything to ensure that we do not have accidents. But an accident is an act of God" - Stella Oduah

. . . . . .“No, no, no!! Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,” President Goodluck Jonathan said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour

. . . . . .“At 50, Britain was still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly.” – Diezeani Allison- Madueke

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Baawaa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
We are the one that cooked the meals,some people now came and took away the pots,took away the plates,took away the spoons,took away the fire wood.We the cooks now left hungry....Tom Ikimi
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Eziachi: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
"If I say I would contest now, people would start feeling one kind" -Jonathan (2010 Presidential Media chat.)
One kind!!
That's a PHD English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Iroh88(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Eziachi:

One kind!!
That's a PHD English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shiit's real dude. Watched and heard it myself!
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by donemperor: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Even with all this some die hard ethnic jingoists are still screaming GEJ till 2019.that he s a university lecturer explains why none of our universities are among the world s top 1000.*smh*our stock has never fallen so low as Nigerians....
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
The dude is a dumb full of shits in his ass.
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by LogicPower(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Others by the Clueless-In-Chief himself:

"If you steal $20 billion today, America will know".

“I am not a lion; I am also not a general.”

“(In America) if you treat somebody and something happens, you will be taken to court unlike here (in Nigeria) that medical doctors can kill people and nobody cares”.

“They (Americans) don’t employ butchers, they employ doctors”

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
PDP's Gov Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State on the Slain Youth Corpers of 2011 Post-Election Violence

“They (corps members) were destined to experience what they experienced. Nobody can run away from destiny. When they were serving me, they were the happiest in Nigeria.“Immediately I handed them over to INEC, it was the responsibility of INEC to protect them. They were not the only ones affected. My own house was burnt; they almost lynched my first son. It is part of their destiny. I was also attacked as a corps member in Ibadan in 1979."

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Caseless: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Laff wan kill me. grin
GEJ is a drunkard walahi.

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
The genesis of cluelessness and lackadaisicalism.

1 Like

Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Adminisher: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:

When Sanusi said $20bn and later changed it to $10B-), I started feeling wan kine.
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Caseless: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . ."Most of what Nigerians call corruption is not corruption. It is mere stealing" - President Goodluck Jonathan

. Why are you asking me to go Chibok? Will that #‎BringBackOurGirls? - President Goodluck Jonathan

. . . . . "I did not say Boko Haram was in my cabinet. What I said was they were everywhere in my government." - President Goodluck Jonathan

. . . . .

these 3 quotes gat me laffing grin grin
This kano dancer of a president is cursed.
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Horus(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1878398_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Stealing is not corruption, so you can steal $20 Billion without being corrupt shocked
Re: Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2014
. . . . . “I would have loved that you asked an ordinary Nigerian in the streets of Lagos and Abuja or another other city this question about power. That is one area that Nigerians are quite pleased with government, that our commitment to improve power is working. So if you are saying something different, am really surprised. That is one area that even civil society members agree that government has kept faith with its promise.” - Jonathan (interview with Amanpour

(1) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Amaechi Over APC VP Slot Snub [video] / Apc Vs Pdp: Which Parrades More Intellectuals??? / 895 Million Voters Use This Electronic Voting Machine In India(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.