Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? (870 Views)

Sold / 450,000 Year-old Igbale Aiye (origin Of Mankind) / Mankind History Till Date Is An Eternal Cycle Of Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
this was the question I ask myself today when am stranded in town due to my fault and that of my depositor,so I need just 20naira to add the one in my hand just to me back home.
so I decided to beg people around for 20 but no one is giving me they all give one excuse or the other,so I went to one lady selling call card and she borrow me 100 because am too shy to ask for 20naira again.

mankind,human being let show kindness to one another, we are created out of free will of God,if not for the creator act of kindness he will not have created us..mankind why?
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by amunkita(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Broz u re talkin of Mankind/strangers wen jst som weeks bak I asked virtually all my fwend to lend mii 30k nd evry1 of em was giving mii stowii frm d godz..

I resorted to sell my car I ve not driven 4 more than 6month.
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
amunkita:
Broz u re talkin of Mankind/strangers wen jst som weeks bak I asked virtually all my fwend to lend mii 30k nd evry1 of em was giving mii stowii frm d godz..

I resorted to sell my car I ve not driven 4 more than 6month.
ah na wa o,but I Wonder why are behaving like this,they are the one teach the kind one how to be wicked.,if u ask me something is difficult for me to say no when I have that thing.
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by amunkita(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Broz I go d extra mile when it comes to giving buh I find it difficult 2 get wen am in need, ve been advised to stop dat giving attitude knowing I don't get back buh datz my default.

I don't nid 2 have b4 giving, then I go 2 my broda to borrow inorder to give 2 som1 in need..
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by dkronicle(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
How do u want us to continue giving when the ones being giving out aint coming back. I remember vividly about one guy from no where that asked me for 200naira, saying he will bring it back b4 30mins. Av not seen him since then
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by amunkita(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
dkronicle:
How do u want us to continue giving when the ones being giving out aint coming back. I remember vividly about one guy from no where that asked me for 200naira, saying he will bring it back b4 30mins. Av not seen him since then

Broz.. Sincerely I can't advise any1 to stop cous on my own syd I look @ it as part of my earthly job.
Broz I ve diz ur smiliar stories to tell that I bet u if God shuld touch their hearts to start payin back I wuld realise nofin less than 800k.
Re: Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? by amunkita(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
To even add to d above..
I bought a bus 4 a fwend to assist him wiv his pure water biz buh guez wat I got frm him, dat I bought him a very useless vehicle to use..

My broda I don see many unkind human buh dat shuld not deter u frm helping..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pullover Mp4 / How Do People Born On The 29th Of February Celebrate Their Birthday? / Quiz: Who Is The Best President In The World So Far ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.