Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". (3623 Views)

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just thought to scroll through the local news channels to see which is televising the APC convention and saw the program tag of the PDP National Convention as captured below. I really don't know what to make of it. cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by waleadex(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na mistake... grin
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Ikengawo: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
LOL so you're going to use your TV guide to play politics. chie. So we can even use TV guide to do scams in this country?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by dguyindcorner(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
desperadoes!

1 Like

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
waleadex:
Na mistake... grin
Which kind mistake?? grin

Ait is telling us in very clear terms PDP is a desperate party!!

Now they are having headache over the date on the "voting forms" for amendment of their constitution after Benue state governor moved a motion for the adoption of the amendments. On the form it is written that the convention held on the 11th and it is happening on the 10th!! Bunch of confused desperadoes that can't seem to get even the simplest things right!! grin

PDP: Peoples' Desperadoes Party!! grin

10 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by thunderrider: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
later unna go dey accuse people say dem corrupt

say dem be dis dem be dat

wetin we go call what d op has done?

5 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
thunderrider:
later unna go dey accuse people say dem corrupt

say dem be dis dem be dat

wetin we go call what d op has done?
Come oo!! Did I do something wrong
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by UnknownT: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
Come oo!! Did I do something wrong
Fear God! That is the programme that they would have been showing at the time you tuned in if the Convention had ended earlier. If the convention is still on by 22:30, it will change to MTV Base

2 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by laimo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
True coincidence. Pdp's factually desperation.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by EdCure: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
Which kind mistake?? grin

Ait is telling us in very clear terms PDP is a desperate party!!

Now they are having headache over the date on the "voting forms" for amendment of their constitution after Benue state governor moved a motion for the adoption of the amendments. On the form it is written that the convention held on the 11th and it is happening on the 10th!! Bunch of confused desperadoes that can't seem to get even the simplest things right!! grin

PDP: Peoples' Desperadoes Party!! grin
This got me real laughing. grin

PDP is full of disgusting clowns and confused elements.

Imagine such a ridiculous party continuing to rule this country after 2015 elections...
God Forbid!!!

5 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by PhockPhockMan: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
waleadex:
Na mistake... grin
That's scrolling list of TV program. DESPERATION is a TV soap opera running on AIT currently.
Op is only being mischievous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by PhockPhockMan: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ikengawo:
LOL so you're going to use your TV guide to play politics. chie. So we can even use TV guide to do scams in this country?
Don't mind that clown that call himself Iroh88, that's a scrolling list of TV program, That DESPERATION is a TV soap opera.
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Olaolufred(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
laimo:
True coincidence. Pdp's factually desperation.

[size=14pt] IF PDP HAD USED THE 15 YEARS GIVEN TO THEM JUDICIOUSLY, THEY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN UNDER ANY PRESSURE.
OPPORTUNITY IS WASTED ALREADY.
OGBULAFOR'S PROPHECY UNDER INTENSE THREAT.
PDP ACTUALLY MESSED ITSELF UP.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
PDP is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is PDP.-- Azazi.

PDP = Desperate Party.... AIT.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
Fear God! That is the programme that they would have been showing at the time you tuned in if the Convention had ended earlier. If the convention is still on by 22:30, it will change to MTV Base
Your point is
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by major466(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
See why we insist APC is a party for liars?
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Mogidi: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
That's scrolling list of TV program. DESPERATION is a TV soap opera running on AIT currently.
Op is only being mischievous.

No need explaining it to him, this is the first time he's ever touched a remote control and going by his stupidity his uncle might not let him outta the village again.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroha you are worse than lie Mohammed. The lies you and your party of supporters of APC are sharing on nairaland will come back to haunt you believe me.

1 Like

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by UnknownT: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
Your point is
Stop politics of lies and bitterness. I guess by now AIT must have christened the convention MTV Base

1 Like

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mogidi:

No need explaining it to him, this is the first time he's ever touched a remote control and going by his stupidity his uncle might not let him outta the village again.
See painment!! Hurts doesn't it?? This pic is gonna come in handy in future. grin

And if anyone is a villager on this forum, that person is you and indeed the phucker you quoted who couldn't tell a trench coat from a suit!! Think I don't know?? Nairaland archives never lie!! gringrin

AIT has declared PDP a "Desperate" party. Kill yourselves! cheesy
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Ikengawo: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind that clown that call himself Iroh88, that's a scrolling list of TV program, That DESPERATION is a TV soap opera.

LOL and the posters on here that have never seen AC in their life talkless of TV guide are exposing themselves
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Mogidi: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
See painment!! Hurts doesn't it?? This pic is gonna come in handy in future. grin

And if anyone is a villager on this forum, that person is you and indeed the phucker you quoted who couldn't tell a trench coat from a suit!! Think I don't know?? Nairaland archives never lie!! gringrin

AIT has declared PDP a "Desperate" party. Kill yourselves! cheesy

I can see why you were confused, a remote controlled Tv is not something you see everyday.

1 Like

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Mogidi: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ikengawo:

LOL and the posters on here that have never seen AC in their life talkless of TV guide are exposing themselves

The guy is a church rat. grin grin grin
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
APContherun:
Iroha you are worse than lie Mohammed. The lies you and your party of supporters of APC are sharing on nairaland will come back to haunt you believe me.
"Lies" Where is the lie there?? Or is the picture photoshoped?? Dude I think you've got "apolo" or some'n. grin

Direct your anger and frustration to AIT not me. And also direct it to your confused party that couldn't distinguish between 11th and 10th!! cheesy
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mogidi:

I can see why you were confused, a remote controlled Tv is not something you see everyday.
PDP is a Desperate party- AIT. Insults isn't gonna change the facts!! Sulk all you want. cheesy
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by emirateprince: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:

Ya you are right, they just stepped on obj toes that is the beginning of their doom in presidential race
They are coronating gej not convention
Apc is doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by PhockPhockMan: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:

Give it up, this is useless thread.
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by PhockPhockMan: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
Stop politics of lies and bitterness. I guess by now AIT must have christened the convention MTV Base
I dey laugh.
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Give it up, this is useless thread.
Useless thread but you guys are still prancing around it. Lol. What's holding you back
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Iroh88:
Useless thread but you guys are still prancing around it. Lol. What's holding you back
kai bros na today i confirm say most apc supporters no get sense,ordinary tv guide person no know
Re: AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". by Iroh88(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2014
presher:
kai bros na today i confirm say most apc supporters no get sense,ordinary tv guide person no know
Yes, them no get sense. Are you done?? Tv guide tells you what program is running and those scheduled head doesn't it? And the "guide" as at the time I scrolled to AIT says what is being televised is "desperate", no??

Still on the matter. PDP= Desperate Party.--AIT. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: 10-month Old Baby One Of The Most Heaviest Children In The World(photo) / Amaechi: Fresh APC Campaigns Will Frighten The President / Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.