Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? (14660 Views)

Ankara Wears In Different Designs / Where Can I Buy Trendy Female Ist Grade Wears In Lagos? / Looking For Affordable Maternity Clothes Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by Jummy4real(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Please do you know where i can get corporate maternity wears in Lagos?

If yes, kindly let me know their adresses and phone numbers.

Thanking you in advance
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by gentleone(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2008
@ jummy, there's a shop just beside union bank sports club on bode thomas rd surulere,
they have nice maternity wears, check them out.
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by Jummy4real(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2008
@gentleone

thankls a bunch. I'll do that asap.
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by JisolaMar(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2009
Jummy4real:

@gentleone

thankls a bunch.  I'll do that asap.
so,au did it go? did u get wot u wanted?
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
moved to fashion
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by mymarinayukish: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2012
There are so many varieties and large range available on maternity wear. So you can find also on line and there are so many advantages of it to choose the best outfit.

Designer Maternity Wear
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by ella246: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
there is shop in surulere no 8 agbonyin avenue,by nnobi junction aguda surulere, or call 08084053789. they have reallly nice tins and they are affordable. the name of the place is House of Ella. you can google it,i think they have a facebook page where they have soon pictures.
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by Tewa: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
I would definitely recommend Strictly Babes maternity at Lekki. They have beautiful stuff and their prices are really reasonable. My sister got lots of clothes from them and also many things for pregnancy that i didnt even know existed- tummy sleeve, pregnancy pillow, bra extenders...they have a website so we didnt even have to go to Lekki all the time, just order and they deliver the same day and the delivery charge was ridiculously low...maybe N300 or something like that. Website is www.strictlybabes.com
Hope this helps all the preggies out there smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by JohnathonZ(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2012
i recommend you an online wholesale store, it got all kinds of maternity clothes you need.

like maternity bra, maternity panties, postpartum belly band, maternity belly support pants, dress, indoor wear, leisure wear, maternity nightgown.

www.icarematernity.com

Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by JohnathonZ(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2012
i recommend you an online wholesale store, it got all kinds of maternity clothes you need.

like maternity bra, maternity panties, postpartum belly band, maternity belly support pants, dress, indoor wear, leisure wear, maternity nightgown.

www.icarematernity.com

Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by nkamadiyahoo: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Well, if its corporates looks like a couple of Maternity stores are springing up especially in lagos, you can either try
1.Opinion Apparel on Bode Thomas
2. Strictly babes in Lekki]
3. Or MoMa at 84 ozumba Mbadiwe VI www.momasonline.com

If you are really looking for corporate wear, i would suggest MoMa, they had loads of shirts and Jackets and dresses for work in all sizes, My challenge with Opinion apparel on Bode thomas was finding my size, they carry styles that don't come in different sizes and they didn't have formal shirts. Strictly babes i checked online and they had bottoms but not much of formal shirts and Jackets.
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by stephdansplace: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
YOU CAN GET NICE AND CHEAP CORPORATE MATERNITY WEARS, MATERNITY CASUALS, UNDERWEAR,e.t.c. AT STEPHANIES AND DANIELLAS, 37 AKINSANYA STREET BY ROAD SAFETY OJODU. CALL 08077722162 OR 08023129962
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by wisdomkid: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
There are several places you can buy a pregnancy pillow or maternity wears, but i recommend you go shop them online, where you will be able to see the specs and also the best colours you'll love.

You can order these pregnancy wears online @ Maternity wears
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by stephdansplace: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Visit Stephanie and Daniella in Ojodu, 37 akinsanya street by FRSC. they have a range of maternity wears and assessories, underpants, bras, camisoles, tops office and casuals, dresses office and casuals. Trousers, office and casuals, jeans skinny, flare and corduroys, shorts, capris, leggings and all the works at very affordable prices. Nursing items from electric breast pump to children's boutique, which makes shopping a lot easier. Everything in one place. Try them today and you will be glad you did. 08023129962, 08077722162. Shopping hours is 7.30am- 6.30pm. Call for special appointment and delivery,
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by anncook158: 3:42pm On May 23, 2016
Shopping for maternity clothes while you're pregnant can be an exciting task with the right knowledge and mindset. Here are stylish maternity clothes for those who pregnant or is going to be.
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by gordosky: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Joomis Sparkles
.....uniquely Sparkling

Visit us at 62, Aba-Owerri rd, by Gabi filling station, Aba, Abia state

08030443941, 08177097197

https://web.facebook.com/Joomis

The Meaning of Watch
Watch for people, especially for men, has great significance beyond the watch itself.
For a man who has his own wrist watch, that is a symbol of responsibility on their shoulder and remind you to have a happy family, remind that you should focus on their careers, remind you that you have a generous heart, remind you the value of time. So you should have your own watch

Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by Ellemama(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Contact me for maternity clothings,nursing bras,breastfeeding covers and sitz bath bowl at a very affordable price. 07054373820
Www.Facebook.com/bbmaternitystore
Re: Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? by stephdansplace: 1:26am On Jun 01, 2018
STEPHDANS place is closer to you now. Check us out at 99 Awolowo way, opposite lagoon hospital Balogun bus stop ikeja. I.A Ajayi house. We stock maternity wears from designers in the US. baby clothes and accessories from birth. Call 08023129962, 08023189172. We are still open in Ojodu 37, Akinsanya street by solid rock hospital. FRSC ojodu

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make More Sales Online / Where Can I Buy Indian Saris In Lagos Nigeria ? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.