Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. (2384 Views)

Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Breaking News: Gov. Akpabio Stops Robinson Uwak’s Documentary On AIT / I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm there seems to be tsunami ravaging the PDP in Akwa Ibom state.

First it was Chief Umana Okon Umana today while watching the All Progressives Congress primaries and the speaker's goodwill message, I saw Robinson Uwak in his entourage and even Abike Dabiri was surprised too meaning it was a surprise.

Does it mean the oro nation has risen against the imposition and rejection of their quest and cries for equity and fairplay?

Anyone in Akwa Ibom and Oron in particular who is on ground should let us know the situation on ground.

Modified...

Just heard there was mild drama and riot in oron town on Monday after the gubernatorial and national.assembly primaries in Akwa ibom state.

Cars bearing stickers of udom Emmanuel were burnt in uya oron, people waiting for primaries elections in Oron stadium were told election already taking place in uyo while candidates and delegates were waiting in oron. Uwak and most people at the stadium there and then declared for the APC with massive mobilisation in oron town.

Indeed 2015 is pregnant for JonaTAN and the PDP with the shoddy primaries the party conducted.

Na blessing for the APC sha.

1 Like

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by kossyablaze(m): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Sauce?sorry...source??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2014
kossyablaze:
Sauce?sorry...source??

You no get TV for house ni?
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

You no get TV for house ni?
PDP no give am Light

3 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
PDP no give am Light

Lolzzzzzz, no mind am. You never sleep too? Don't tell me you want make them declare the results before you retire.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Lolzzzzzz, no mind am. You never sleep too? Don't tell me you want make them declare the results before you retire.
Walahi I will wait for the result to be announced before sleeping
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Walahi I will wait for the result to be announced before sleeping

Enjoying the whole arrangement and planning just the speeches that were too much.

Kudos to Fayemi and his committee. Really impressed
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Enjoying the whole arrangement and planning just the speeches that were too much.

Kudos to Fayemi and his committee. Really impressed
The talk talk too much brother and my network don de slow
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
The talk talk too much brother and my network don de slow

Are you streaming it online ni? Atiku's speech is nice and detailed. He is a good candidate really just tarnished by corruption allegations.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Are you streaming it online ni? Atiku's speech is nice and detailed. He is a good candidate really just tarnished by corruption allegations.
Atiku de tell us him lie lie life story. In fact story for the gods grin grin

1 Like

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Atiku de tell us him lie lie life story. In fact story for the gods grin grin

It is not a lie. You forgot he is/was close to late Shehu Yar Adua who Abacha locked up then with Obasanjo and others.

He lost his son in the episode, he was shehu's boy and rose through the ranks in the customs by virtue of Shehu's tutelage and backing so it was understood why Abacha was not comfortable with him.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

It is not a lie. You forgot he is/was close to late Shehu Yar Adua who Abacha locked up then with Obasanjo and others.

He lost his son in the episode, he was shehu's boy and rose through the ranks in the customs by virtue of Shehu's tutelage and backing so it was understood why Abacha was not comfortable with him.
Shehu's boy? another reason for us to reject him. He has to explain what happened to PTDF and NCP under his watch for 8years... Anyway, no time for Atiku abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Shehu's boy? another reason for us to reject him. He has to explain what happened to PTDF and NCP under his watch for 8years... Anyway, no time for Atiku abeg grin grin

Lolzzz, Atiku has too many baggage and will be a hardknock to sell, though he is a candidate that can fund himself without much financial burden on the Party.

I pray Buhari gets it, Kwankwaso's candidature will divide the North West vote. Tot he stepped down before
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Lolzzz, Atiku has too many baggage and will be a hardknock to sell, though he is a candidate that can fund himself without much financial burden on the Party.

I pray Buhari gets it, Kwankwaso's candidature will divide the North West vote. Tot he stepped down before
Kwankwaso cannot divide NW, he will even share Kano votes with Buhari. Anything less than Buhari's candidacy is a Big Turn Off... But You heard the chants? It is sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 2:00am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Kwankwaso cannot divide NW, he will even share Kano votes with Buhari. Anything less than Buhari's candidacy is a Big Turn Off... But You heard the chants? It is sai Buhari

Hmmmm, not with what I'm seeing and feelers reaching me here o. atiku release enough war chest and the North East seems on Lockdown by Atiku.right now.

Kano delegates will vote 90% for kwankwaso, Jigawa and Kebbi he will get massive support too. It is a nice primary and a joyful one indeed.

It is a nice event really
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Hmmmm, not with what I'm seeing and feelers reaching me here o. atiku release enough war chest and the North East seems on Lockdown by Atiku.right now.

Kano delegates will vote 90% for kwankwaso, Jigawa and Kebbi he will get massive support too. It is a nice primary and a joyful one indeed.

It is a nice event really

Bros forget Atiku matter. He will never be my Presido. You de watch am?
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 2:18am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Bros forget Atiku matter. He will never be my Presido. You de watch am?

I am, was thinking someone will step down in his speech but it seems we are in for a long battle amongst 5 galaticos.

I'm okay with any these 3, Buhari, okorocha and Kwankwaso. Will manage Atiku though but Nda Isaiah looks to me like a JonaTAN to some extent, he seems not really prepared
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

I am, was thinking someone will step down in his speech but it seems we are in for a long battle amongst 5 galaticos.

I'm okay with any these 3, Buhari, okorocha and Kwankwaso. Will manage Atiku though but Nda Isaiah looks to me like a JonaTAN to some extent, he seems not really prepared
I am 100% for Buhari tonight. Kwankwaso against Jonathan? well he is more competent but the NW and NE will be disappointed and vote against APC for betraying Buhari. It is Buhari or nothing

1 Like

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
I am 100% for Buhari tonight. Kwankwaso against Jonathan? well he is more competent but the NW and NE will be disappointed and vote against APC for betraying Buhari. It is Buhari or nothing

Any of the candidates will do for me, if Buhari does not clinch it, his support and backing of the person who.does will heal a lot of wound.

But I don't see Buhari losing anyway.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Any of the candidates will do for me, if Buhari does not clinch it, his support and backing of the person who.does will heal a lot of wound.

But I don't see Buhari losing anyway.
Fayemi is a complete gentleman. When you de enter town sef?
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Fayemi is a complete gentleman. When you de enter town sef?

Between 21st and 23rd by God's grace. fayemi just organised one of the best convention in Nigerian history. I duff my hat to him and other members of the convention committee.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Between 21st and 23rd by God's grace. fayemi just organised one of the best convention in Nigerian history. I duff my hat to him and other members of the convention committee.
May God protect your plans against any evil forces. I so respect that man, I still wonder why his people rejected him for a confused thug like Ayo Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 3:02am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
May God protect your plans against any evil forces. I so respect that man, I still wonder why his people rejected him for a confused thug like Ayo Fayose

Fayemi does not play the rofo tofo brand of politics that is prevalent in the South West, remember Tinubu drag him from Ghana to run for governorship.

He believed his performance will earn him the ticket not knowing thuggery and the brute deployment of military forces are essential part of our politics.

2 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

Fayemi does not play the rofo tofo brand of politics that is prevalent in the South West, remember Tinubu drag him from Ghana to run for governorship.

He believed his performance will earn him the ticket not knowing thuggery and the brute deployment of military forces are essential part of our politics.
I am sure he will go again in 2018 and wrestle power from the PDP
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 3:14am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
I am sure he will go again in 2018 and wrestle power from the PDP

I don't see fayose as governor beyond 2015, with the legal issues surrounding his candidacy. The court go comot am once JonaTAN is voted out

1 Like

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 11, 2014
pendy79:

I don't see fayose as governor beyond 2015, with the legal issues surrounding his candidacy. The court go comot am once JonaTAN is voted out
I hope so, the illegality is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by pendy79: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2014
There seems so much crisis engulfing the PDP in Akwa Ibom state right now.

10members of the House of assembly have since joined Umana Umana in the APC, Robinson Uwak too has joined up with the progressives, chief Helen Esuene is equally mAking consultation and will announce her defection soon.

The PDP is so going down.
Re: Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2014
I am disappointed in Akwa Ibom governor

He has failed we Igbo Biafrans for not making efforts in upholding the Biafran principle of power must go round.

Power must be given to ORON people

Annangs our most trustworthy allies must call their son to order and if he refuses must vote an Oron man on any party of his choice.

Power must go round

Signed

Biafran Compatriots.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Releases 2015 Prophecies:President GEJ Is The Last PDP President / Nigerian-born Pastor Of The Largest White Church Endorses Buhari / ‘Awolowo’s Solid Foundation Puts Western Region Ahead Of Others Till Now’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.