Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

#ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest (816 Views)

10,000 Akwa Ibom Youths To Secure Employment In Agriculture - Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Youths Set Ablaze PDP Chieftain's House In Jos / Sng Concludes Plans For Protest Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by manpo2k(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom youths from all spheres of life are reportedly getting set to stage a peaceful protest in Uyo for the release of Odudu Ukpanah - the only son of Late Albert Ukpanah who was murdered in an alleged politically-motivated killing back in March 2014 at his home in Abak LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

A release made available to us by the daughter of the deceased and CEO of Pushies Makeover, Ofonime Ukpanah reads...

We have waited patiently for Akwa Ibom State government to produce evidence and witnesses to support the murder charge against our only brother that he killed our father for Two Million Naira. He has been in prison for 7months. Our father was murdered on the 12th of March 2014 and my brother was in prison 3days after the burial which was on the 24th of May 2014. Our sick mother who has Cancer, Stroke and Parkinson has been just informed and is so broken. I bet as a mother no one wants to hear about what she is going through. She just lost a husband and can't loose an only son. We want our only brother for Christmas. The trauma about our dad's murder has done much more that we can handle. #ā€ˇreleaseOduduUkpanahā€¬

Ofonime also wrote on Facebook...

I was proudly an Akwaibomite and proud to say Akwaibom ADOOK everywhere in the world till my dad Albert Ukpanah was murdered for speaking the truth. Now I know what others passed through. People can't speak the truth anymore cause of the fear of being murdered but I still stand for the truth like my DAD...

As another "Arab Spring" looms, one cannot help but wonder why Odudu Ukpanah is still in detention till now without trial or a release. Akwa Ibom youths therefore call on the government of Akwa Ibom State to speak up on this matter and take action immediately!

Read more! Click http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/releaseoduduukpana-over-50-000-akwa-ibom-youths-set-for-protest/

Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by Pennyways: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2014
waiting for it to make front page
Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by kossyablaze(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Oh ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by DonaldGenes(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2014
See fine buoy. In my Local Dialect (Odiok on no ifod- meaning God punish Witch)
Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by IdomaLikita: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2014
moderator help them kwanu angry
Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by LordMecuzy(m): 3:29am On Dec 11, 2014
hmmmm
Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Cancer, Stroke and Parkinso sad.God unto thy hand i commit my soul
Re: #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest by pmc01(m): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2014
One day, Nigeria will be safe, peaceful and a happy place to live in, God willing.

If the story is as narrated, I join my voice in clamouring for justice to be served. Injustice will do our society no good; it bears evil fruits only.

A word is enough!

(1) (Reply)

Who Provoked Our President? / Spot The Computer Literate / GEJ Certificate Is Real, Not Fake Oluwole Certificate Like Buhari's Own (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.