Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up (991 Views)

Ray J Singer's Fiancee Dumped In Leaked Nude Photo Scandal / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ / Ray J And Brandy With Mom And Dad!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by breakingnews234: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2014
RayJ is said to have broken up with his girlfriend Princess Love, only for the girl to start threatening that she will commit suicide if he fails to accord her some attention.

The musician ended things with his girlfriend on Tuesday night, only for the girl to keep bugging his phone with calls and texts, and when Ray didn't let her hear what she wanted to hear, she threatened  to blow her head off.

RayJ who was aware of a gun in the house and still stressed about his friend Earl Hayes' case immediately called the police and raised an alarm. Police went over to the house but did not see Princess, however Ray is said to have gotten across to her and she noted she wasn't going to pull through with the threat.

Source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/rayj-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-she.html?m=1

Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by kossyablaze(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Pics or

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=80pt]emotional blackmail[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by ROZZAYY(f): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
The gal smart she wan get her own s ex tape asap make she be like kim k who no like beta thing. My sis hold am tight o.
Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2014
this ray j is in the business of using celebrities and dumping them..
that his sextape with kim k still gives me a hard on lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2014
See madness
Re: Ray J's Girlfriend Threatens Suicide After Break-up by onyekachee(f): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Why will this fine girl decide to waste her life just like that?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Oge Okoye's Ex-husband, (read Full Gist) / I Have Not Had Sex In 8 Years – Mandy Uzonitsha / Erica Simone Poses Nude In The Big Apple For Crowd-funding Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.