Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Thursday Delight: The Liars We Call Bloggers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thursday Delight: The Liars We Call Bloggers (762 Views)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast / Thursday Delight: The Liars We Call Bloggers / For Your Weekend Delight: Actress, Yvonne Nelson Wants You To See Her GORGEOUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Delight: The Liars We Call Bloggers by satinosdiary: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2014
So I visited a store one day to shop and guess what, a popular blogger walked in with two of her friends.. I spotted her immediately and wanted to famz her but one cockroach in me asked me to wait and not embarrass myself or before she snubs me too. I began my shopping and guess what I heard, the blogger and her friends discussing on how they intend to make up a negative story about a particular Nigerian actor just because one of them had a crush on him and every opportunity she had to tell him, he was always turning her down. I mean you can't be serious not even with her stick thin, Long hungry necks, pierced skin and to make matters worse, she had bleached her skin to be brighter than her future (no offence).
Continue ReadingL http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/thursday-delight-liars-we-call-bloggers.html
Re: Thursday Delight: The Liars We Call Bloggers by aristocrazzy: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2014
May my chest turn to breast if I click that link. Smmch.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tayo Faniran's Outfit To His Party In Lagos / Check Out Uche Jumbo's Uplifting Message As She Marks Her 34th Birthday / Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.