Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) (29365 Views)

Comparing Jonathans And Buharis Administration... Corruption At A Glance / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" / Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Philipmems(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok people no need to tense up the already tensed atmosphere i think there is an iota of similarity between both Presidential candidates come 2015 fashion taste in terms of design, probably cultural, traditional or this is latest Agbada pattern grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by acenazt: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Whaaa I would say GEJ is copying Buhari. As a North man, GMB is Putting on his Casual,Traditional attire.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by OCTAVO: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok.
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by gen2briz(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Why south west attire.... beside why GEJ no use him fishermen cap.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by miqos04: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
good
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
APC are desperately doing everything possible to rebrand and package Buhari....But for GEJ he remains himself ever, afterall Garri no need advert, always same garri form generation to next. I cant but laugh at all Buhari pictures expecially that of Suit abi coat.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by dapsoneh: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
M
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by sweetval: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Noted...
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by thiefnubu(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
So?undecided

In other news jare...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by yorke1: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
There can never be any similarity between God and the devil or can there be? GEJ is a symbol of everything good while Buhari is a symbol of everything bad!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:
Whaaa I would say GEJ is copying Buhari. As a North man, GMB is Putting on his Casual,Traditional attire.
Really? Copying him as in? shocked embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by kendrick9(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
buhari looks lyk a mosquito inside that agbada... me thinks he needs to start eating more healthy.
Gej till 2019

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Ullayious: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
meaning what,all naa shit.
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by ababanwoke(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:
Mumu how did you knw? Simple,it should be who wore it better,I am sure ur a fan of GMB,blind man,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by donbrowser(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Soon u people will start comparing their farts... Mtcheew
#Nairaland helping boredom since 368BC
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Nwaaba1(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
This Forum is Becoming Childish day by day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by LordCenturion(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ dey copy Hausa man since shoeless year,,nah Hausa dey wear agbada guinea.,,GEJ clothes nah hat and wrapper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by adekennis(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Baba lotueke
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
tcheeeeww...
even politicians dress sense don the enter fpage angry
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
what is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by QuiverBox(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by kuldude29(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
(-_-) can someone get me a glass of milk pls. I need to follow this.
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by DOCTORNLIA(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by garyaustin(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
It is not a fashion show. We are in serious and critical time in our nation. The choice we make today will affect our children and grand children. We should be looking at what each candidate is bringing to the table, their antecedents etc. Nigerians shine ya eye!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by samkevie: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) by yorke1: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
QuiverBox:

Kids everywhere

Ain't no kid. I have edited my post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory, Not A Popular Mandate - Northern Statesman / Governors Back SARS Ban / What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.