Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (20468 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
leave this man's family alone. face yours. kilode
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by morefire: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
death to them alll

please click like if you think this person is a bokoharam
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by joedams: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
grin cheesy Mad guy. Na osho free u dey find. U better double ur hustle. Oyo for u.
youmour:
Kai make one of dem just fall in love with me lasan,just dey craze for me lasan,see fresh gerhs modaran
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
death to them alll
Boko haram.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Elxandre(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Which emotional breakdown this grown ups wan undergo again.
They better be happy their future is secured!
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Bullshit! Copping ko copper ni! Go n ask the children orphaned by boko haram, how they are Copping. Hypocrites.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by olashas(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:

Like who cares¿

There are millions of displaced children out there that have no parent nor other basic needs in their life....And u here telling me about some children that eats bread & fried egg every morning.

Look at how fresh they are.
A million likes for this
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by mavister(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
jacabi:
After all I love you, you are the perfect man/woman for my life, without you my life is not complete, after the vow that we'll spend the rest of our life together, the good honey money, marriage being blessed with children and the likes, the marriage still end up in divorce. What happened to forgiving one another and true repentance? What about considering your spouse first in your dealings? What happened to the first love that drew you together? I seem not to understand.
wonder the counselling he would give to ones who are seperated. There is God o
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by logoscope(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
jacabi:
After all I love you, you are the perfect man/woman for my life, without you my life is not complete, after the vow that we'll spend the rest of our life together, the good honey money, marriage being blessed with children and the likes, the marriage still end up in divorce. What happened to forgiving one another and true repentance? What about considering your spouse first in your dealings? What happened to the first love that drew you together? I seem not to understand.
So true... for all marriages that end in divorce. ;(
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by JEITO: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
alberto2k:
Space booked!

Abeg make I go bath come back before I comment
guy why u go book this big space na. Do you know how expensive and difficult it is to obtain a land in a choice area like nairaLAND
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by ROZZAYY(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2014
I said it b4 nd will say it again I pity those still attending dis church.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
death to them alll
pls click like if u think this guy dnt know wat to say.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2014
i counted all the likes and shared in this thread and they are not up to 15,nairaland front page has gone to ekuke(DOGS)
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by joseph1832(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fine man, fine woman, fine children. See how poeples tithes, offering and sowing seed money is contributing to the well being of this man and his family.

I believe its high time I open a church.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by UpLoyo: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
It’s no secret that Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife Rev. Anita are locked in an intense divorce, but it turns out there is something the couple may be trying to keep hush-hush. Despite reports of reconciliation moves, there seems to be an issue as the couple’s 2 children, Sharon and Charlyn, have decided to move on with their parents “individually”.

Thankfully, Sharon has been “busier” than she ever has been before as she is now taking her music career professionally.
Sharon, who is seen to be more like a Daddy’s girl, has been travelling all over the world with her father. She performed at the annual Christ Embassy ‘ International Pastors’ and Partners’ Conference (IPPC)’ which held in November 2014. She will also be in Benin City, Edo State capital, with her father for the ‘Regional Camp Meeting Benin With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’ holding tomorrow, 12th December 2014. As for Charlyn who is seen like the Mummy’s girl, she’s said to be schooling in the United Kingdom where she lives with her mother. At Pastor Chris’s 51st birthday which held last week in the church premises, his wife shunned the ceremony.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/how-chris-anita-oyakhilomes-children-are-coping/

And of what importance is this your dumb writeup? Are they the only children whose parents are going through a divorce in the universe? Which goat even approved this stup1d article? and tomorrow you'll update us they are actually eating breakfast now, thankfully...? You are jobless m0ron. So you are expecting the wife to show up at the man's birthday. You are a f00l.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by opribo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bushit

1 Like

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Akinrogun(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
death to them alll

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by simdam500(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
TDstarr :
am back , got banned for nothing

oh welcome,

Nairaland mod has their own way of managing traffic, poor boys

1 Like

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by simdam500(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
nairalandaddict :
Tehy are coping the same way other children from broken home cope.... Biko let them be! undecided undecided undecided

abi o
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Muttex(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very sad.It is well
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by HopeAlive14(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Divorce is, and will never be the answer.

I pray this marriage and others facing similar challenges unite again to God's glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.