Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha (19070 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by TheRealMrStan(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Imo State governor and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress Rochas Okorocha has promised to ensure the naira becomes valuable again if voted as the flag bearer of the APC and eventually wins the 2015 presidential election.

“Vote for me and I assure that Nigerian Naira will be equal to the dollar,” Okorocha promised at the national convention of the APC, where the flag bearer of the party will be chosen.
“When I say to Nigerians, I will make education free, Nigerians will believe me because I have done it before.
“I am a child of poor parentage. I hate poverty and what it brings. Today, destiny has brought to your shoulder to change the fate of this nation, you must do it well, not on the basis of sentiment,” he said.
http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/i-will-make-the-naira-equal-to-the-dollar-okorocha.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Francon(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
O di egwu!... na your way Gov Owelle Rochas Umar Biodun Okorocha! One point agenda grin grin cool

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Waoooo...Okorocha will you'll do all that? hehehehehe

Between this race for FTC mad oooo...imagine before I could say Okorocha person don dey my front undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by locomotive222: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
realyy so optimidtic
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by blemon44(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
But you've already stepped down for your oga at the top to continue
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Tic4tac(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
is it possible?
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by mustaphagreens(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by GentleMimi: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Indeed. I have heard every form of
promise on planet earth from these politicians. They can even promise the sun shining out of their azzes.
Before my birth, they promised us good roads, houses, power supply, quality health system and education.... The list goes on and on. I am not a pessimist, just a realist. When they get to the seat of power, the same evil spirit that entered King Saul seems to take over their minds.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by ameer2: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
NA WASH

3 Likes

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by nekaa(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
My good God!!
Promise wey dem dey tell ashawo for bed...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by bunmioguns(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
lol..same old story
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by LyfeJennings(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Gh
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by jorhney(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
b
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by lilbazy(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Story for the gods...Goodluck Ebele jonathan till buhari becomes an anglican bishop.

31 Likes

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by JayEye(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Goodluck with that!

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by eph12(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Krisgift(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
I like okocha as a person. but under APC? a big No!

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by lilbazy(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
jorhney:
b
b for buhari
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by amurx(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
“I am a child of poor parentage. I hate poverty and what it brings. Today, destiny has brought to your shoulder to change the fate of this nation, you must do it well, not on the basis of sentiment,”
i love this... BTW how is that going to work?? 1usd=1 naira

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Dreamer, am not moved.
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Mimisboygreat: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Story 4 d gods of lesotho
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Abeg we no want Ghana economic situation in Nigeria even the almighty Japan and China devalue their currency na Nigeria where we import almost everything will increase the value of naira. We don't have the output to sustain that rather it is the stability of the naira from the current position to like one dollar to fifty naira or hundred naira should be his priority

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by html14java(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by showreals(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
I just came to Read Comments.. Seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by phollybee(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
GMB all the Way...

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
LMAO.
Laughable.
It is doable but not in this decade.

Dont play games on us Okorocha.
If you deserve the position people will vote for you.
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by lilbazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
mustaphagreens:
E
E for Ebele

2 Likes

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by dharay99: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
wink story 4 sango.
hmmmmm Rocha's you can lie oooo

1 Like

Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by ozor1: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Loooool,maybe u mean 1naira to $1k
Re: Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha by dryakson(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo / Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.