Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. (681 Views)

Nigerian Youths Please Wake Up! It Is Time / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . / Debt Collection Services: Collect Dont Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by mekaboy(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
It is clear that buhari will emerge flag bearer of APC. This also means that people like atiku who will loose will not have their full weight thrown behind buhari because they already know he will loose.

Also there will be a debate between GEJ and buhari, and we know buhari is no match for gej when it comes tp running the affairs of this nation. Buhari has already promised to stabilise oil price when he is elected, which made many learned nigerian s to see that this man knows nothing about the affairs of a democratic govt. You can expect more of such clueless answers from him during the debate.

As we know age, religion and ethnicity will play a role during the next election and gej will win buhari clearly.

One thing is clear, A Loss for APC= rigging while a Win=free and fair.

I urge you Nigerian youths not to engage in violence when the result of 2015 presidential election is announced. You are not dogs, neither are you baboons. So no need to soak urself in blood. Let those who feel cheated go and seek redress in court. Or form their parallel govt and deal with the Nigerian army.

Thanks
concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by Baawaa(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
If the election is rig "Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood"
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Baawaa:
If the election is rig "Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood"

Oga na rigged. Past tense u hear? Abo..ki

N pls no fighting watsoever
Na dis kind people still dey call their president clueless. God's judgements in a bit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by falconey(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fight for what? Wetin concern me with APC vs PDP?
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by falconey(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now my uncle is complaining weed/igbo'o don put money.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
we d youth of d future will not fooled ourselves again Cos' we will resist rigging from Gej government,we will resist intimidation by his security forces we will come out enmass and vote for buhari d people's general and by d special grace of God d will of God and d masses will prevail Feb 14 2015 election.buhari is our incoming president we will resist violence.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by Nebuchadnezar: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
we d youth of d future will not fooled ourselves again Cos' we will resist rigging from Gej government,we will resist intimidation by his security forces we will come out enmass and vote for buhari d people's general and by d special grace of God d will of God and d masses will prevail Feb 14 2015 election.buhari is our incoming president we will resist violence.

and if you stay your house that day buhari will loose and keep posting and venting frustration on NL instead of going outside to fight make thunder scatter you and you family.

hopeless e-coward
vagabond fool
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by abagoro(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am ready to carry the gun for my country and so should every wise youth. Our votes must count next year or there will be no peace. The election must be completely transparent and the winner clear.
Re: Nigerian Youths, Please Dont Fight After 2015 Elections. by mekaboy(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
abagoro:
I am ready to carry the gun for my country and so should every wise youth. Our votes must count next year or there will be no peace. The election must be completely transparent and the winner clear.

Your votes will be counted and that of others too. When the counting is done, let the highest count win. Thats what i am saying no need to fight after result. Let those who feel cheated go to court.

(1) (Reply)

Ezechi: the country of western Nigeria,will win Nigeria in soccer-- / How Many Refineries Did Buhari Award As President? / They Mustn't Toy With A Sleeping Gaint If They'll Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.