Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62229 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Caseless: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.
this post is empty. If having over 3000 votes and leaving his opponents does not amount to a landslide, then, u and that writer need to b taught basic maths again. What flatulence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ibnjarir93(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lyoncrescent:

Thanks a lot for clearing this up. It isn't about GEJ. It is about PDP. They have been in power since 1999. Talking about 15 years in power yet no stable power supply, niger delta is a mess yet the likes of ayiri,tompolo and asari dokubo are billionaires. Don't even get me started on all the billions that were stolen under obasanjo and yaradua in the name of power reform. We are celebrating dizeani as opec president yet PDP cannot ensure we have enough refiniries to refine our crude here in naija for the 15 years in power.for all those of you saying PDP till 2019, May Almighty GOD run your life and the life of your generations the way PDP has run this country in the last 15 Years. Can I get an Amen.
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by fritxie101(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
The fact remains that there is no single and acceptable school of thouht on Nigeria politics, though what the foreiger think has an aorta of truth because its just his opinion and not the fact, but that doesnt mean its so true and acceptable because he is a damn white man. So if youre so excited because a white man could see what we have seen and known from tym memorial, then i dnt knw wat to say of you.
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by darne(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
And who is this Oyinbo talking trash cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ajaopopo: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am forced to comment. because dat useless.fellow dat say B GENERAL is week against blody civilian like jona.don't worry February is around d corner.we are watching. ####.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Yorubarocks: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
klax:
Honestly after watching the interview i'm a bit no longer comfortable with Buhari though I may be wrong but Buhari has somehow shows he has nothing else to offer Nigeria sorry to say this. I knew my fellow folks in APC would jump on me for this because I realised somehow in my party we have a sort of Allergy to truth. God bless
Why are pdp supporters always fond of claiming apc anytime they want to make silly statements

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adisbro: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some pple will just post rubbish without any fact, Buhari just won d pry election with 3430 votes and if n u add what others had, it's not up to his votes. plz is dis not a landslide victory? am not APC fan, I just want the best for my country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Caseless: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Bro, you and I know that NO PARTY will gamble with the incumbency advantage grin grin grin

Better to move as one formidable block than a disunited herd. At least, PDP now has ONE interest. But in APC, some will be aggrieved and bitter to even not vote for Buhari.
who told u all is well with pdp? Those rising against gej in pdp ar as many as those in apc. It is gud to knw ur enemy than mistake them for friends. If that writer is not mad, he shld hav knwn that buhari strength was d factor that played out.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by wolexy2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
the more u look, the less u see
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by rabzy01: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Finally, finally...

Atiku 954 = 15.88%

Buhari 3,430 = 57.09%

Kwankoso 974 = 16.21

Sam 10 = 0.17%

Okorocha 624 = 10.34%

Void votes 16 = 0.27%

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Chigold101(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lakeshizu:
Buhari has become a household name, just because of this convention.
how can u say such a thing?
GMB has always been a house hold name. How many times has he contested for the post of president of Nigeria? How can u say that it is this convention that made a well known serial loser a household name. Easy boy
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by dachpee(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
arsetalks:
How is that weakness? When Atiku was busy buying up delegates? The real question is Tinubu. If Tinubu can stay onside and not get induced by money, and Buhari picks someone like Rochas as vice, then Buhari has a good chance against Gej.
No matter how much you dose out to the delegates credibility can't be bought no matter the amount
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by 1stola: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:
you couldn't ve said it any better MR. Buhari will be a bad investment for APC if he eventually becomes the flag bearer cause he will surely lose.. I won't even be suprised if some APC members ends up pitching their tent with GEJ cause they know that deep down their hearts Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Just shut ur clueless b!tchy hoe
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by holatin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
can someone ask ow much he was paid ,?
nonsensical trenerious ablagota

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
One of the receiver of Nigeria USD$20B talking...

What is the name and who are the promoters of the private media organisation he works for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Adminisher: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossmini84:

My broda tell thanks for ur opinion I have always said elections are neva won on the internet. The average nigerian is already bigoted to want to listen to anything anyone says. The same way u cannot tel the avg northern youth about not voting buhari is the same way you can't tell the southern ppl includin majority of the christian yourbas that a buhari can save nigeria. Moreso there are already evidence that the man has nothing upstairs than iron hand. Which I don't think a person like tinubu would be comfortable with him. A Godfather always wants puppets.

Buhari has nothing upstairs ehhh?. General, State Governor, Minister.of Petroleum, Former Head of State.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by qtx(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:
you couldn't ve said it any better MR. Buhari will be a bad investment for APC if he eventually becomes the flag bearer cause he will surely lose.. I won't even be suprised if some APC members ends up pitching their tent with GEJ cause they know that deep down their hearts Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.
this your talk, kais is soooo sweet if not for..... i for jsut marry you lol grin
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Justbright(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:

you have psychiatric tendencies...so its Gej and PDP DAT has a lot to offer Nigerian?....so if bubari is a bad business for apc den who's d Gud business?..atiku who became distant 3rd?...just say d truth DAT u PDPs are afraid of buhari
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Jarus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
ICHINONYE:
4me Buhari is not a Sale-able candidate,even if he wins I can bet dat he won't get up to 30% votes during d national election,Rabiu Kwankaso 4me + Okorocha or Rabiu + Fashola wud ve given PDP a run for dier money,4me Buhari already lost b4 d election mark my word

This is how to know newbie political analysts.

Even without a platform as big as APC, he scored more than 30% in all the three times he had contested, despite contesting against incumbent or incumbent backed, even when the electoral umpires were highly compromised.

I cannot say Buhari will win, but I know he will poll 40% minimum. Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by a4hafoe(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
what a superficial comment by dis journalist...where did u dump ur objectivity?... u claim d Apc setup for him and yet he still emerge d winner without a very convincing majority isn't?
why don't you Balance your argument by saying the pdp also set Gej up to be their aspirant as it us more obvious that Gej gangan is the one that was setup becoz he has no competitor<s> as dere was no primary election in the pdp .

Tell me mister reporter...anyway ur opinion shaa...
phe-d-phe will smell pepper in the next election in Gmb voice..
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by a4hafoe(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
what a superficial comment by dis journalist...where did u dump ur objectivity?... u claim d Apc setup for him and yet he still emerge d winner without a very convincing majority isn't?
why don't you Balance your argument by saying the pdp also set Gej up to be their aspirant as it is more obvious that Gej gangan is the one that was setup becoz he has no competitor<s> as dere was no primary election in the pdp.

Tell me mister reporter...anyway ur opinion shaa...
phe-d-phe will smell pepper in the next election in Gmb voice..
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by farem: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Adminisher:

Buhari won 3430 votes, his nearest rival is scoring barely 1200 and you call that weakness. On[b] top of that it is a former CNN correspondent currently doing work for the FG that will determine what weakness is for you[/b]. What kind of a country is this that intelligent people are falling for falsehood from a foreigner?.. A 3430 to 1000 margin in any party in the US is landslide. Nigeria is even more diverse in terms of tribe, religion and social demographics than the US and an Oyinbo man who just came into Nigeria less than 3 years now tells me about weakness. When GEJ gets swept out in the next two months you come and tell us another story.

Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by doyinofficial(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
This guy is a Pdp media representative simple.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Bismarck10(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Be there fooling some people who want to be fooled.GMB has won by a landslide.3,430 out of 6008 vote cast.Na joke?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ICHINONYE(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
He won't get up to 30% we are watchin ,I wil remind u guys
Jarus:

This is how to know newbie political analysts.

Even without a platform as big as APC, he scored more than 30% in all the three times he had contested, despite contesting against incumbent or incumbent backed, even when the electoral umpires were highly compromised.

I cannot say Buhari will win, but I know he will poll 40% minimum. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Bismarck10(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ibnjarir93:
AMEN
Big AMEN.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ballyjzworld(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
dridowu:
So not winning by 70% show weakness ? Hmmmmm dt sound shallow, may be she has forgotten that dollars was flying up/down. Anyway dt is her opinion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2039703/100-nigerians-deported-finland
He is stating those facts in comparison/considering GMB opponent in PDP, GEJ is a sole candidate from PDP with power of incumbency...so, for it to be a 50/50 GMB should be a flawless victor. That's the angle he is coming from if u ask me..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ocelot2006(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's official folks. Please inform Buhari to book his tissue papers again for his forthcoming cry session after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Ebukaokeke5: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Whatever u like say,All dat counts is dat d lord had granted Buhari success in d primary election n would grant him anoda great success in d general presidential election next year.Yahweh is wit d old man n wud deliver Nigerians into dere success n prosperity next year after he had won d presidential election 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by ocelot2006(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
teddybearcanny:
U r a fool.If by now u can't see d handwriting on d Wall ...........Buhari is d change we want.PERIOD!!!!!!

Sure we can see the hand writing on the wall: Buhari is going to cry next year. I suggest he waits till february/March, cos prize of tissue will drop then grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
donigspain2:
Damn... So hot!!!

This is a very objective view from a neutral and unbiased subject. IF Buhari cannot win by a landslide in an intra-party election how then will he win the 2015 election?

I disagree with you! election primary is competitive! this is what I expected! the competition made it democratic! unlike freelancers, free tickets, no competition, no opposition! rubbish! I love the maturity in APC.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by teneeorlah: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oga pure fool go siddon. Your analysis of the APC presidential primaries show say u no knw wetin u dey talk. Five contestants and one of dem got ova half of the votes and u siddon dre dey talk rubbish.

I dnt support any party but Buhari stands out abeg. He jst dey pain say uncle jona go ..... the election

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.