Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter (1217 Views)

1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by NewNigeriaMind: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am bold to say PDP desperation knows no bound.

Please note as this elections approach we will begin to witness a lot of strange occurrences.

Read responses to the mad white man below:

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by NewNigeriaMind: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
comments

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by NewNigeriaMind: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
another

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Christian guy is not only daft but mentally demented to say the least. His words don't add up as being from a person that has common sense. He is obviously trying to be relevant in a society that doesn't give a fvck about what foreigners think or say. We understand our problems..we are trying to get it right for the first time..so we don't need a white Buffon telling us what and what about our democracy's.

My advice for him is to make himself relevant on Liberia or Sierra Leone... Whoever hired him needs help

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by chamboy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aunty Oby retweeted sef

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'll come back and comment.
Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by Iroh88(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
The guy was even lucky Nigerians were being courteous towards him. Nonetheless, his foolishness has been laid bare for the world to see. I could even wager my last penny he was set up by Reno or Abati to post the tweets.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by blkmum700: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
The twitter handle is fake,someone in PDP create it,No sane repoter working in CNN type english that way except Christian is not american.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by celeron40(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
PDP e-goons everywhere...in all shapes, sizes, colours, and nationalities..Let the change begin #SaiBuhari!

1 Like

Re: Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter by bitterpenis(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
His opinion doesn't honestly count

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Passionate Letter To General Buhari, By Dele Momodu / Court Rejects Obanikoro’s Bid To Stop Agbaje From Governorship Race / 20 Reasons Why Nigerians Keep Rejecting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.