Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

|**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| (1172 Views)

|**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group [B]Stage): 007bruce Vs Heywhizzy |**| / Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=13pt]Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy [/size] (Group B)

Title:I Shouldn't Have Succumbed To Rage

Description: There's been a time in your life in which anger sets in and you do things in which you regret later on after the rage dies down.(Everyone have experienced something similar)

Instruction: Your verse should tell what prompted you or drived you into that state of Rage,and what did the rage led you to do ,which you regretted afterwards.(Seems straight forward)
Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotion

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Saturday Dec 13th 6pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Check
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Heywhizzy(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
check
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeah right I remember/ it was 2007, 22nd december/
At noon, sitted on this couch/ solving math problems not wanting to be disturbed/ my lips scorched/
Harmattan preyed on me, even my feet rough/
Anger possessed my spirit and my flesh/ vexed, them equations got me depressed/
Until my lil' brother bashed in with some loud kids/
Fuel to a fire, six mouths swore to pollute this troubled land i found peace/
My Pleas fell on deaf ears, this glee is the last thing I need, please flee/
Youngblood rebuked advice... confusion drove my fist to his chin/
He snapped, i felt his little fingers slapped on my chest...
Rage! Directed my hands to a rusty scissor/
Stabbed him in his side as blood splashed on my face dropped inside my opened mouth to my incisors/
What did I just do? My only brother down draggin' for breath/
Neighbours rushed him to Sabo hospital, given oxygen cos he was gasping for air/
My feet shaking, heart beating fast/
Lips aching, mouth freaking iced/
Regretting and Lost in thoughts, as I saw my mother cry/
Squeezed my eyes, can't bear the thoughts of being my only brother's murderer/
All eyes on me, with this quizzical glare/
labeled evil and stigmatized, felt like a killer yeah/
Clutched the bible/ prayed for my bro/
Till the next day the doc called and was like he didn't die tho/
I sighed and gave thanks to the lord/
ThankGod he made it, if he passed? how could I have told the story God?!/
He was the first being I rapped to and rapped with/
My first fan, every rhyme I spilled then he grabbed it/
But Rage tried to separate us... rage is pain/ Rage is a self-destroying weapon to an immature brain/
Rage is the man who builds a refinery close to hell/
Rage is evil and rage should go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Heywhizzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
5pm one very evening/ came back from an early meeting/ rushed to play back yard set in a field..it's been many evenings/ since I balled last..I arrived late but as a skillful player, I was immediately field in/

Was tackled roughly by a senior player I hate/ he couldn't apologize..so,in comes my rage/ saying "omo! Finally here comes thy day/ I'll beat a man about 10years older by age"/

I dragged his Jersey from the back/ to tell him that..why is it that it's fair play he lacks/ I continued to spit words that were "shaking he" like a p.square hit track/ then he be like im temper don dey hot..my niggaz tell am say e no fit boil three yam/

So many put words into his mouth/ like na dis small boi dey follow u shout/ damn,even even for your land..nd u even be tout/ as a sharp guy,I quickly alert dem say I be confirm warri boy from da south/

He pushed me in da chest as Yoruba boiz usually do/ I gave im 2blows in da face like a guy from warri should/ he tried using weapons,I weaved the two/ then I hit him with a footwear till he covers his bleeding eye..the footwear was guessed to b a dancing shoe/ he went to call his guys..cos that's all what he could/

I ran away cos I was strucked with fear/ heard they whipped clueless non-indigens there/ with the aid of thick belts/ so dey could be driven crazy..like ogofure drivers filled with 6beers/

Lmfao when I got home till d extent I dropped lil tears/ heard the pauper spent over 5k on treatment/ on both injuries and illness/ my conscience was like see mess/ but I fought it over saying why wasn't he even dead/

I thought I've increased my fan base/ till my lil bro came back from school 1pm as expected on a Friday/ to tell me dat my ex school son came to school with a bandage/ resulting from da previous rampage/ from those Yoruba ga.ys/ he was called to the assembly to explain nd he mentioned my name/ gosh..I've jes tarnished my clean image in a very bad way/ I cried all through nd promised dat since I want to be d best..I'll never ever "have rage"/

gosh. .thought it would be a walk over

1 Like

Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Open For Votes;
Judges;
Mikuz
Kr0ne
Elymaxiimus
Loonat11kk
Guykhena
Ibime
Emaprince
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by kr0ne(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hehehe! grin though your rhymes were as wack as f-ck, I must say I enjoyed reading your lines. Both of you have good storytelling ability

Creativity-- 2 points - - Tie

Flow- - 1 point - - Giyazz

Imagery- - 2 points - - Tie

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points - -Tie

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - -Tie

Punchlines - - Guykhena, wetin happen?

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points - -Heywhizzy

Vocabulary-- 2 points - -Giyazz

Mvgt --- Giyazz
This battle could go either ways or better end as a tie, though
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
To me this bout is the most enjoyable in this group stage. Kudos to you both.

Creativity- 2 Points- Giyazz( Heywhizzy was on point here too,what I think gave Giyazz the edge was him using a 'personal' angle,I mean it was his bro he was practicing the use of Scissors on grin,and later on was clear on his regrets,the moment they shared together,the rap thing,mehn it just had me glued. Heywhizzy was creative too but Giyazz 'personal' angle had me)

Flow- 1 Point- Giyazz

Rhyme Scheme- 2 Points- Heywhizzy

Consistency/Topic- 4 Points- mehn you both were on fire here,consistent all through,I enjoyed every bit of it,I can't edge one over the other here..

Lit Elements/Metaphor- 2 Points- Heywhizzy

Vocabulary- 2 Points- Giyazz
5-4

MVGT- Giyazz

Like krone said,this battle could go either ways,,this just tells you how good you both were. Close tho
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
kr0ne:

Punchlines - - Guykhena, wetin happen?

huh
Na fight grin ?
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by 007Bruce: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

To me this bout is the most enjoyable in this group stage. Kudos to you both.

Creativity- 2 Points- Giyazz( Heywhizzy was on point here too,what I think gave Giyazz the edge was him using a 'personal' angle,I mean it was his bro he was practicing the use of Scissors on grin,and later on was clear on his regrets,the moment they shared together,the rap thing,mehn it just had me glued. Heywhizzy was creative too but Giyazz 'personal' angle had me)

Flow- 1 Point- Giyazz

Rhyme Scheme- 2 Points- Heywhizzy

Consistency/Topic- 4 Points- mehn you both were on fire here,consistent all through,I enjoyed every bit of it,I can't edge one over the other here..

Lit Elements/Metaphor- 2 Points- Heywhizzy

Vocabulary- 2 Points- Giyazz
5-4

MVGT- Giyazz

Like krone said,this battle could go either ways,,this just tells you how good you both were. Close tho
come you dont like the ''imagery'' criterion?
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
007Bruce:
come you dont like the ''imagery'' criterion?

Depends on the topic for me..
And if I see its a tie,I just go for the rest criteria..
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by 007Bruce: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

Depends on the topic for me..
And if I see its a tie,I just go for the rest criteria..
ta!! If it's a tie, post it as a tie let's see.. No they do magomago
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by sosiqdude(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
I warn Giyazz make him relax write, and he said Heywhizzy "ain't that hard" ....his words grin

Ended up dumbing his lines to wack! Lmao!!..
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
007Bruce:
ta!! If it's a tie, post it as a tie let's see.. No they do magomago

Ok Oga,Thanks undecided
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by 007Bruce: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

Ok Oga,Thanks undecided
dont thank me.. I just needed to stop your magomagoism
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
007Bruce:
dont thank me.. I just needed to stop your magomagoism

which one be magomagoism again?,,
see dude you beginning to annoy me.
You don't tell a Judge on how he's to carry out his verds(learn next time).
Only kids feel salty over verds,which I think is really prompting you to react out of point.
Abeg dude our discussion ends here,don't push it.thanks
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by 007Bruce: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

which one be magomagoism again?,,
see dude you beginning to annoy me.
You don't tell a Judge on how he's to carry out his verds(learn next time).
Only kids feel salty over verds,which I think is really prompting you to react out of point.
Abeg dude our discussion ends here,don't push it.thanks
shuthefuccup!! you're very stupid for calling me a kid! how old are you? tell me.
And who's salty? Am i getting paid? i just needed to clerify shyt! you'll be the one to give the criteria to work on & you just eliminate one of them when judging and you think that shyt is ok?
Na we they crack heads to drop these bars you go just come give incomplete verd and cos i'm tryna clerify this shyt you're calling me a salty kid. Smh
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Guykhena(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
007Bruce:
shuthefuccup!! you're very stupid for calling me a kid! how old are you? tell me.
And who's salty? i'm i getting paid? i just needed to clerify shyt! you'll be the one to give the criteria to work on & you just eliminate one of them when judging and you think that shyt is ok?
Na we they crack heads to drop these bars you go just come give incomplete verd and cos i'm tryna clerify this shyt you're calling me a salty kid. Smh

And you just proved my point..... undecided
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by 007Bruce: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

And you just proved my point..... undecided
ok, just make sure you give a complete verdict when judging, thanks.
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by gottoboy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
sosiqdude:
I warn Giyazz make him relax write, and he said Heywhizzy "ain't that hard" ....his words grin

Ended up dumbing his lines to wack! Lmao!!..
No ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ hype giyaaz for here abeg! Where ur thread make we see wetin you get
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by sosiqdude(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
gottoboy:

No ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ hype giyaaz for here abeg! Where ur thread make we see wetin you get

Ok
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by ElymaxCray: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
MV = TIE!
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Heywhizzy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014

Judges;
Mikuz
Loonat11kk
Ibime
Emaprince
Re: |**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| by Emaprince: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
MVGT giyazz!

Kudos to you both...nice story telling ability in full display..

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Vs Chinko Ekun Rap Battle / Dis Friendly Battle Goes Out To My Hommie Chibase!. Its A Three Way Split Ima Go Hard And Im Bout To / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.