Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning (4610 Views)

9 Baby Names Banned By Governments / Modern Igbo Baby Names / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by blackisbeauty: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
The purpose of this list is to help English Parents in choosing names for newborn baby. The Name will be with the Baby through the rest of their Life. Remember! a Name isn't just for a Birth Day - it's for Life! Some People say that Names have a Significant Effect on the Babies Development and Personality. Many people believes that Speaking Negative creates Negative Energy and Speaking Positive creates a Positive Energy around them. Because Every Name has a Meaning, by taking the Name of a Child for years that will develop their personality traits according to the Meaning for his/her Name. Whether you are the Mother or Father of a New Cute Baby, This List has been created to Help the parents. We Have Collected a List of Modern English Baby Names with their Meaning.
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
waiting for the names

1 Like

Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by amunkita(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amunkita= priced possession

Add more pple..
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by Kimmo(f): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yoruba names full everywhere oh jare. And I know their meanings already. grin
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kimmo:
Yoruba names full everywhere oh jare. And I know their meanings already. grin
lol, OP is talking about English names
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by motherlode: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
cheesy i need to know!
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by MrsAwesome: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Which one is English name again..... like Mathew, Mark, Luke and John something? Are they even English if I may ask? Or Precious, Destiny, Gift, Grace and the rest of them as our born again Nigerians tends to name their kids?
Please clarify.
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by flyca: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
amunkita:
Amunkita= priced possession

Add more pple..

Pls what language is that translation from?
In Igbo, lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning by amunkita(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
flyca:

Pls what language is that translation from?
In Igbo, lipsrsealed

Broz, shebi wen ur mate dey buy FJAMB form to go study 4 france u tak ur form monii go play 'kalokaloo'.
Well if u studied in france u did translate dat wivout askin.

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? / Life Is Simple, Life Is Easy / Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.