Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Baby Dancing Friday…..day 1 (path To Pregnancy) Open To All Would Be Mums - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dancing Friday…..day 1 (path To Pregnancy) Open To All Would Be Mums (485 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Dancing Friday…..day 1 (path To Pregnancy) Open To All Would Be Mums by kachysblog(f): 3:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Yeah! I know your hands have been aching to hold a baby of your own.

You have always been anticipating the feelings of hearing a shout of ‘mommy’ directed to you by your own child. Have no fear or worry, because you are not alone.

We are going to go on a journey together. Yeah, a journey towards actualizing that dream. The question is are you ready? If yes is your answer. Then, let’s go there. I would like us to shed more light on the Anatomy of our body and how it affects our fertility. My Medical friends back then at the university will call it ‘Anat’. I know, you might feel you already know your Anatomy. But, I advice you read them through. For more free tips and details, continue reading at http://kachysblog.com/2014/12/baby-dancing-friday-day-1/ I guarantee you all the freebies to achieve or actualize your dreams or that of your loved ones.

It's my call to do this, and that's why I am giving them out for free.

1 Share

Re: Baby Dancing Friday…..day 1 (path To Pregnancy) Open To All Would Be Mums by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
So,go on na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Sales Promo!!! Auto Change Over Panels / Man And Woman / BUY YOUR EGGS And Chicken Our Factory Is At Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.