Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. (12229 Views)

France Returns Stolen Artefacts To Nigeria / Stop The Sale In The Uk Of Stolen Benin Artefacts! / Nigeria Recovers $55k Stolen Artefacts From France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by laplace12(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi
I thought of you Yday.

I was going to open a thread and put out a BOLO.

What's up with you?

Mmh, Nwa nne smiley

I am alright. Being viewing without commenting for sometime now. But I gat my eyes on you, making sure no hurts you.

Btw, what is BOLO? Hope you don't mind explaining undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by brownlord2: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
Is america our colonial master?

and why drag US into this?

because they refused to sell you arms?

arggh! Jonathan will never learn, Politics 101 reads, there are no permanent enemies
last week, it was America wanted us to withdraw from the north
this week, another dirty story.

common sense should tell you this was gotten or maybe sold to the US by our colonial masters.
OBJ was right afterall
Pls we need this guy off already, his IQ is too low.

Pure nonsense. You are really slightly mad
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by MizMyColi(f): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol
BOLO means Be On The Lookout.

Hmmmm.....they've been hurting me o.
It's just I don't reply their comments, so, you prolly won't see it.

As much as I would enjoy hurting those who hurt me with words.......It'd ultimately leave me miserable.
So I figure the best thing to do's Ignore.

Chai! the insult wey One fire me this morning ehn.
I just dey laugh for my mind sha.

This my tradition of giving everyone grace is turning me into lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good to see you joor.
Like really, really good to see you smiley

I saw you complaining about exchange rate. Lolest! cheesy
I've had to suspend business for the year. Other things contributed tho'

laplace12:

Mmh, Nwa nne smiley

I am alright. Being viewing without commenting for sometime now. But I gat my eyes on you, making sure no hurts you.

Btw, what is BOLO? Hope you don't mind explaining undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by laplace12(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol
BOLO means Be On The Lookout.

Hmmmm.....they've been hurting me o.
It's just I don't reply their comments, so, you prolly won't see it.

As much as I would enjoy hurting those who hurt me with words.......It'd ultimately leave me miserable.
So I figure the best thing to do's Ignore.

Chai! the insult wey One fire me this morning ehn.
I just dey laugh for my mind sha.

This my tradition of giving everyone grace is turning me into lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good to see you joor.
Like really, really good to see you smiley

I saw you complaining about excahnge rate. Lolest! cheesy
I've had to suspend business for the year. Other things contributed tho'

Are you serious?

Somebody is still trying to hurt you on this forum..and I'm not aware?

Next time, just quote the post without commenting, I will continue from there wink

lol, @ exchange rate cheesy

My sister, it is killing. The cost of purchase and clearing is increasing but selling price still remain constant.

I guess you are an economist, hope you explain to me how long it will take price to balance. I need it fast cheesy

Thanks for explaining BOLO smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by Toosure70: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
America ole! No wonder d yahoo boys dey d intrest of wat they stole
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by DukeNija(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
Does not add any resource or development to the country. so there is nothing special about it, therefore no reason to be happy about recovering worthless things.

Are you this foolish? Do you add any value to this country? If you die today, apart from your family, who else will mourn or miss you? What economic value have you added to this country since you were born? Have you successfully contributed anything to the development of your street, school, community, state, LGA e.t.c?
But does that make you worthless? Educated illiterate!

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by Hero10001: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Same FG that was stolen?!
*Yinmu*
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by kingjohnny(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
good work how they got over there is now the question
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
cheesy

I've forgotten most of what I read in school.
I might have to recheck my books tongue
Advertising and PR on ma mind.
Lolz.

Jokes apart tho'
With the Oil Price slash getting worse......We can only hope for the best sad

We've built so much dependence on oil as a nation even in the face of viable areas of diversification(s).
God dey sha.

LoL@quoting the post.....
grin grin

laplace12:

Are you serious?

Somebody is still trying to hurt you on this forum..and I'm not aware?

Next time, just quote the post without commenting, I will continue from there wink

lol, @ exchange rate cheesy

My sister, it is killing. The cost of purchase and clearing is increasing but selling price still remain constant.

I guess you are an economist, hope you explain to me how long it will take price to balance. I need it fast cheesy

Thanks for explaining BOLO smiley
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by HIPROFILE(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:

arggh! Jonathan will never learn, Politics 101 reads, there are no permanent enemies

common sense should tell you this was gotten or maybe sold to the US by our colonial masters.
OBJ was right afterall

Chataaaapu!
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
DukeNija:

Are you this foolish? Do you add any value to this country? If you die today, apart from your family, who else will mourn or miss you? What economic value have you added to this country since you were born? Have you successfully contributed anything to the development of your street, school, community, state, LGA e.t.c?
But does that make you worthless? Educated illiterate!

May Oya torment you and your family forever.
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by donmalcolm21(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:

OBJ was right afterall
when eediots speak, u will know
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by Samoneo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
What make us be sure that these recovered artefact are genuine?.. Just being curious though.
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by mrvictor: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Where are they going to keep the artifacts? Do we have a functional musuem, here? Can we maintain these artworks?
If we can't keep it, we'd better returned them to oyinboland.
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by redsun(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
Does not add any resource or development to the country. so there is nothing special about it, therefore no reason to be happy about recovering worthless things.

Worthless? The reason why you guys are mumus today is because you seem to have a past. Like you fell off the sky.

Artefacts are mirrors into the past and it revive the souls of the brainwashed and the conquered.
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by jantavanta(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Artefacts that they came all the way to plunder seemy worthless to some of you?

Some of us go abroad to admire Mona Lisa and Crown Jewels.

No history, no future.

No culture, no technology.

Imported Gods, Exported Jobs.
Re: FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
redsun:

Worthless? The reason why you guys are mumus today is because you seem to have a past. Like you fell off the sky.

Artefacts are mirrors into the past and it revive the souls of the brainwashed and the conquered.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Aguda / Wow! The Real English Name Of Agbalumo Gotten At Last / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.