Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology (4671 Views)

The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Yaba College Of Technology Part Time Form Is It Out Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology by owleyes: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Pls, Help, I need direction from Abule egba to yaba college of technology. I want to get to the school.

Hw do i find my way. I stay at abule egba.
Re: Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology by 2cato: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
1. From oshodi take a bus going to yaba. Though yaba tech is treakable but it is a little bit far(hence take a bike to yaba tech). You will then take a bus to oyingbo and from oyinbo take another bus to yaba and drop at yaba tech.
2. From oshodi take a bus going to oyingbo and from their take another bus going to yaba drop at yaba tech busstop.
Re: Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology by dominique(f): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Once the bus drops you at oshodi, either you climb the bridge to the express or you cross road and the rail tracks to get yaba bus. You can either drop at jibowu or yaba where you can get a bus or bike to yabatech. I think yaba is better for a first timer liket you. Estimated total cost, N300 or 350

The poster above me really confused me with the oyingbo angle.

(1) (Reply)

Why Chemical Engineering Is Not Studied In UNN. (MUST READ) / Old Nigerian Women Rock Their Former School Uniform For Reunion Outing. Photos / Entry Opens For 2019 Nigerian Film Corporation Yearly Film Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.