Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nl's, Yourbas, Hausa (muslims) & Other Nigerians, My Question For You... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nl's, Yourbas, Hausa (muslims) & Other Nigerians, My Question For You... (462 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nl's, Yourbas, Hausa (muslims) & Other Nigerians, My Question For You... by TRUTHTELA: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
This's just a simple question, no need for name calling or insult.

Other than Gen. Buhari, a principled man who has remained true to himself, and have been contesting election simply because he want to do things differently, all other big names in APC, are just men that wants to wrestle power from Jonathan.

When I saw the caliber of people at Jonathan's convention ( INCUMBENT), and the caliber of people at Buhari's convention, honestly, I don't see anyone uprooting a SITTING Nigeria's president. Hey, it's not about Jonathan, it's about the PRESIDENCY, it's POWERS, INFLUENCE, etc.

It's so so unfortunate, but in reality, I don't see the present occupier of Aso rock been defeated. You can say "oh we will defend our vote", " if he rigs there will be problem, etc,. The reality is, you will be seen as a troublemaker, enemy of the state, and he will be issuing orders as soon as INEC, announce result, meaning, you might be a victim of SHOOT AT SIGHT. Just as people made trouble when Buhari, lost election some years ago, and when they got tired, LIFE CONTINUES. What will anyone do differently? Is it riot? Any riot against GEJ's relection will POLARIZE the nation more and may lead to ethnic war and anarchy. THE POOR ONES WILL STILL BE THE VICTIM.

How on earth do you really think Buhari is going to defeat Jonathan ? By your votes? Your votes ? #WakeUp

I saw alot of Northern Govs at the PDP convention, meaning, Jonathan will surely get votes from North, even in Buhari's Katsina, cos many of these PDP rogues love the STATUS QUO and they'll do anything to protect it. In the South West, PDP have Govs, in addition to rogues like Kasumu, ( or whatever his name is) and ilk, these are BANDITS that will be supported by the Federal police.

I mean, as Buhari, is busy campaigning ( from outside the govt) , GEJ &co ( as the government themselves)might just hire STATISTICIANS, and give them the full INEC, database, and they'll be STRATEGIZING how to manipulate the North, SS, SE, and SW election result, ( A.K.A, rigging ) ahead of February election date.

I mean, what MEANS is Buhari, going to use to unseat these PDP guys? Anyone with an IDEA? I can't think of any. GEJ, won't lose that election.

Before, you brand me GEJ, fan, I'm not, I crave for some TYPE of CHANGE in that country, just as some of you GENUINELY crave for change too.

In a nutshell, WHAT IS NEW? WHAT IS NEW about PDP election?

(1) (Reply)

How Do Tinubu And APC Sustain This Level Of Excellence / 2015 Elections: Inec Releases List Of Presidential Candidates / My Certificates Are With The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.