Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Telemundo And Nigerians - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Telemundo And Nigerians (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telemundo And Nigerians by vicechopsticksz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
The way telemundo has gotten the attention of nigeriqn gurls and guys z really mnd blowing...i wonder what z really eye catching in this series many people end up watching all the series and every single episode...can u imaginewell it really nfin bad but it only gets out of hand when u spend d whole day in front of d tv watching telemundo repeatedly....moment of truth...Ar u caught in the web of telemundo?

Re: Telemundo And Nigerians by Curiouscat: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
It got me wondering too...to think i have even seen guy getting hooked to it is something else. And when you see Nigeria ladies making some unrealistic idea of how love should be....Just blame it on Telemudo!!!
Re: Telemundo And Nigerians by vicechopsticksz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Curiouscat:
It got me wonder too...to think i have even seen guy getting hooked to it is something else. And when you see Nigeria ladies making some unrealistic idea of how love should be....Just blame it on Telemudo!!!
..exactly it has giveb dem different wild imagination bout love u knw!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Cons At Decoder For Sale / Best Satellite Of The Year:please Your Votes...to Encurage.... / Video) Victor AD – Emoji MP4 Video Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.