Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? (889 Views)

Conversion Of One Number Base To Another Number Base Can Be Done Online. / Call This Number For Assistant 07037479542 / Hi Ladies, I Need You To Holla At Me 18-20years In Lagos. Call Me On This Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Mescopaul(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Since wey i start to study this number base maths na so d thin dy confuse me.
I don ask one dude
wey dy read chemistry tire,
make e no go change am for me o.
Abeg make i ask una jor:

Find the product of the binary numbers 1011 and 1101.

Abeg who sabi am, make e solve n tell me how e take do am o!
The answer dy here, bt how to solve am get the answer na em b d koko.

Maths Geniuses, the balls are in your courts.....
Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by rhazur(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Mescopaul(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
rhazur:
how u solve am?
Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mescopaul:
how u solve am?

Multiply both number bases like you'd do normal multiplication. After the multiplication, add like you'd add bases, since its base two, whenever you get a number greater than 1, divide the number by two, put down the remainder and carry the quotient(Number it is divided into by 2) and add this to the next number on the line. Repeat till you complete the line.....Hope this helps

Cheers.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Mescopaul(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

Multiply both number bases like you'd do normal multiplication. After the multiplication, add like you'd add bases, since its base two, whenever you get a number greater than 1, divide the number by two, put down the remainder and carry the quotient(Number it is divided into by 2) and add this to the next number on the line. Repeat till you complete the line.....Hope this helps

Cheers.

Thnx bro, you are a genius grin
Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mescopaul:
Thnx bro, you are a genius grin

Anytime man. Thank God for grace to help.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With This Number Base Problem?? by Mescopaul(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

Anytime man. Thank God for grace to help.
Thank God for acknowledging God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana University Admission / Please I Need Your Advice / ONLY English-biological Genious Here! Is This Correct?? [ENTER]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.