Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. (6026 Views)

Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities / AAT / ICAN For Direct Entry / DE-accrediting Of Yabatech By Ican: How True Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. by tiano555(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Study packs has always been a source of guide when preparing for the ICAN examinations. most of us use it to create a checklist of topics we have or have not read, others use it to ensure that tutorial centers covered significant part of the syllabus. Well, IFRS has come and syllabus has been amended for God knows how long but we haven't heard anything about the reissue of study packs for the new and operational syllabus.

We have always assumed that ICAN is this effective system which is governed by world class professionals who run the institute with absolute integrity but after this study pack delay and the refusal of ICAN to inform us why and when the new study packs will be issued, We are beginning to question the effective part of our assumption.

Mr. ICAN, we work hard to earn the money we pay you for our Exams. this exam fees include cost of study packs. Please issue the packs so that we would not have to write any paper twice. Those packs are the key to some of most successful papers especially on theoretical areas where their is little calculation. I hope you guys respond to this trend.....................(Signed by....your student)

I urge other student of the institute to use any means available to them to condem the delay and advice the management of the institute to release the packs as soon as possible. Even if ure not using the pack, do it for those who need it.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. by wonder3(f): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2015
I concur!!!!
Smsh at the misused voice of this generation angry
Re: The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. by bennyzer(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is it because this is not entertainment and there are no half nude pics that is why you moderators have refused to take it to front page? This is very valid point and very useful to us as accountants whose rights have been infringed upon. Pls do the necessary mod. Front page things.
Re: The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. by Eniora: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes Taino555 I agree with you. But I really need to know more about how writing ICAN exam is. I.e the preparation etc. Anyone who can assist me with the info I need should pls kindly email me through e.eniora@chellaramsplc.com. Your assistance would be really appreciated. Thanks
Re: The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. by pioneer: 11:51am On May 22, 2015
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.
Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact, - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Kosi Ugo Cries Out About Unizik Girls / Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka / UNN Postgraduate Screening 2016/17 / Score room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.