Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land (3234 Views)

Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership / 2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Assertions when made with proof from peolpe in question is usually a good ground for determining outcomes of events.concerning the upcoming general elections of 2015,a sample either online or on the street of yorubaland have nailed the electoral coffin of the pdp and goodluck jonathan who is widely believed to have failed in a shameful manner and a principal face of corruption.
On the premise of this i have opened this thread to share quotes and comment of my fellow omo yorubas and omoluwabis against candidature of goodluck jonathan and the pdp as a party as per the upcoming 2015 general election is concerned.

This will consist of quotes and comment heard from or in as the case maybe:
1.newspaper stand
2.the street
3.online

feel free to add yours...oya lego in kicking out cluelesness and corruption..eyin omo iya mi from osun to oyo to ekiti to ondo to ogun to eko ile ...oya eja ke le pdp wo igbo...let the quote start raining in...in yoruba and in translation...

7 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by IKJ66(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by temitemi1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Says who GEJ all the WAY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by dunkem21(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Listen to yourself, brother.

Less than 0.1% amounts to what

Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Heard this from a market woman some day a ago,when she heard gej is contesting again:

''ta ni won fe shey ijoba lelori leyin gbogbo jakujaku ti won ti she yii...won tan arawon..pdp ati jonathan..ofo lo ma mu ''

meaning:''who will they govern,after all this failure...they are deceiving themselves,pdp and gej...they will loose it is clear''

7 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by waleadex(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
What's this man saying?

2 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by laimo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
It's obvious to us all.Jonathan is a failure of grandiose proportions.
Bring Jonathan back to Otuoke 2015. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by dunkem21(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bmark:
odo oloju eja,,satan rat get lost,,this thread is for omoluwabis

Take correction or better still free education offered by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I ask again; what is less than 0.1%.

Dont be like your master wey wan subsidize .....

9 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by saint047(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Heard this yesterday in gathering of discussion of elderly yoruba men on politics just this yesterday
when general muhammad buhari was declared the flag bearer of the apc..it was a short maxim but full of effect with the smile of the men face as they discuss the issue..

''igba otun ti de.. Atibo low pdp egbe onijekuke''

''the new time would be here..we would be free from pdp and their corruption and failure''

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by jayonpoint(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Clueless frm otueke is gone...omo yoruba e eronu o

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by jmaine: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
OP is busy hallucinating . . . . give him sometime to wake up fully. . . . cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF YORUBAS IN LAGOS STATE?

IGBOS ALONE HAVE 52% OF THE TOTAL POPULATION OF LAGOS STATE.

PEOPLE FROM SOUTH-SOUTH HAVE BETWEEN 5-10%.

THE YORUBAS ALONE CAN NEVER DETERMINE THE RESULT OF GENERAL ELECTION IN LAGOS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMERICAL STRENGHT NEEDED TO THAT.

#GEJTILLGMB BECOMES A BISHOP.

5 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by chamboy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Gej should even forget holding a Rally in Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, kwara

3 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by chamboy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
masterpower:

THE YORUBAS ALONE CAN NEVER DETERMINE THE RESULT OF GENERAL ELECTION IN LAGOS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMERICAL STRENGHT NEEDED TO THAT.

u berra stop deceiving ursef.... who gave u dis failed Stats

7 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by 9jii(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
IT COULD BE TRUE BECAUSE YORUBAS DON'T BUY RELIGION SENTIMENT.
AND I GOT NO SHOES CARD DON EXPIRE

4 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Safari29: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
masterpower:

am 10000000000000% sure u are dreaming. hehe egbami

well ok the entire south east population is 80% Yorubas . now how does that sound? ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
. A caller to a radio programme said this:

''pdp yen o ki n shey egbe gidi rara..ijoba to wa lode nsiyin(gej) buru jaii..olootu shen gbo..pdp o ni nkankan gidi shey fun naijiria..afokoko eni shofo niwon..eyin omo iyami nile loko e lo gba kaadi idibo yin..ele won(pdp) danuu''.

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Safari29:

am 10000000000000% sure u are dreaming. hehe egbami

well ok the entire south east population is 80% Yorubas . now how does that sound? ?
fi yanmirin sile joor,,de fila ma wobe ko gbojunbe,,just continue with input from your side
Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Adminisher: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan will be booted out in 2015 but.he will give a good showing in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti. Maybe poll up to 25% in some of those states.

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
Gej should even forget holding a Rally in Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, kwara
come and see joy on the faces of my omo yorubas as we discuss buhari,,i never knew the hatred of pdp and govt at centre has gotten to this level

1 Like

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by chamboy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bmark:
come and see joy on the faces of my omo yorubas as we discuss buhari,,i never knew the hatred of pdp and govt at centre has gotten to this level
Yoruba don't give tu-fuvks.... we gonna boot out Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Adminisher:
Jonathan will be booted out in 2015 but.he will give a good showing in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti. Maybe poll up to 25% in some of those states.
fayose can never save pdp in ekiti,,check out ekiti real indigenes and residents,,,lagos,,,gbagbe e ogun is koshee she who wn campiagn for them daniel or that kashamu?mo yimu,,,,oyo sef na dicy cos akala and ladoja will work wit tinubu pay back pdp in their own coin,,,,check out all these states and sample peoples opinion
Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by Bmark: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
Yoruba don't give tu-fuvks.... we gonna boot out Goodluck
a o kaye je
Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by dunkem21(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Bmark post=28821734][/quote]

Change the title of your thread and take corrections. There's nothing like less than 0.1% votes.

Don't disgrace yourself further.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by chamboy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ogbeni Dunkem, whether u like it or not.... I stay in Osun, Oyo n Lagos... The only Place GEJ can do Rally in these states maybe lagos sha, Cos lagosians can like to form small
... Buh Oyo I pity Him.. He should not try ib ooo, maybe he should go to Isheyin or Saki.. Cos Ib, Oyo town, Ogbomoso does area na no go area..
If he doesn't want Osun ppl to call yemeja for him, He should just use helicopter/ballon to Pass.
I didn't Mention Ogun.... Haha Jo-na-tan **in ijebu's man voice*****
Re: Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land by sandraokosun: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
dunkem21:

Oya, clap for yourself ..Kpam kpam kpatakpam kpa!

Oya, Chike Obi calculate for me .. for every ten(10) votes in yoruba land, how many will my master GEJ get.

I dont want to stress your silly head with ..for every 5 votes in yoruba land ...
gej your master hope u aren't clueless or stealing is not corruption advocator or even 12 is greater than 52 propagandist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text + Vídeo: TVC Interviews Buhari, 22/4/2015. / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah / Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.