Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obj Speaks On Gmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Speaks On Gmb (3086 Views)

OBJ SPEAKS ON General Muhammadu Buhari / HILARIOUS: OBJ Speaks On Buhari Again / Obj Speaks On Gmb: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Speaks On Gmb by MyInfoo: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.

When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”

As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.

This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.

How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.
Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.

6 Likes

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by waleadex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Truth be told Buhari is like a saint in the gallery of prominent Nigerian politicians. What baffles me most about him is his communication with people especially the Christians. By that I mean the past clamour for Sharia.

2 Likes

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Change2015(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
It surprises me that people here will call him all manner of names without knowing the quality of the man. Can Jonathan ever shed tears for this nation? Even to rescue our Chibok sisters, nothing happening, oil theft prospers, militants become billionaires, ministers do as they like, and his wife is more relevant in pdp than Sambo. Embarrassing.
Igbo man has gone to carry Buhari's daughter. A bold igbo man who saw what was good for him. Has she or her father islamised him yet? Lol. Will his grandchildren not be igbo, again? This is the beauty of Nigeria, that people are embracing each other and putting the simple minded ethinicists and pseudo religious to shame. Buhari has my vote.

8 Likes

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Change2015(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
waleadex:
Truth be told Buhari is like a saint in the gallery of prominent Nigerian politicians. What baffles me most about him is his communication with people especially the Christians. By that I mean the past clamour for Sharia.

From the beginning Nigeria has always had sharia law, it is in the constitution. He only wanted it to be practised honestly in the zone where it applies and only between Muslims. It was under obasanjo that zamfara started claiming the states official religion is Islam, and non believers started to get harassed to wear hijab or not ride okada etc. Pdp did nothing to challenge that, and of course we know that sharia or whatever law, in Nigeria it is poor people that will suffer it's impact. See oil subsidy fraudster heading TANbassadors smiling with your president, Alams collected pardon after looting Bayelsa... Is this a Christian example? I say all the noise about religion or tribe is hogwash to distract the gullible. Let JonaDumb present his record of supposed achievement for us to judge. 6yrs and he is still failing... Enough biko.

3 Likes

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by waleadex(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
I reckon with your submission but will the Christians want it? No! We don't trust ourselves in Nigeria and as such we tend to always want to be on the safe side.
Change2015:

From the beginning Nigeria has always had sharia law, it is in the constitution. He only wanted it to be practised honestly in the zone where it applies and only between Muslims. It was under obasanjo that zamfara started claiming the states official religion is Islam, and non believers started to get harassed to wear hijab or not ride okada etc. Pdp did nothing to challenge that, and of course we know that sharia or whatever law, in Nigeria it is poor people that will suffer it's impact. See oil subsidy fraudster heading TANbassadors smiling with your president, Alams collected pardon after looting Bayelsa... Is this a Christian example? I say all the noise about religion or tribe is hogwash to distract the gullible. Let JonaDumb present his record of supposed achievement for us to judge. 6yrs and he is still failing... Enough biko.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by nellyelitz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by nellyelitz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Was he wispering to your ear alone? Where's the source pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by faladeSM1132(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
na you sabi ooooooooooo
but don't forget that this man called GMB once says he don't want to hear any body mention democracy and he stop Nigeria from practicing democracy by overthrow power from H. E Sheu Shagari ……but now he wanted to rule us again under thesame democracy he kicked against then! ………………
I support change for better Nigeria but I don't trust this group of looters like Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, e. t. c.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Change2015(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
waleadex:
I reckon with your submission but will the Christians want it? No! We don't trust ourselves in Nigeria and as such we tend to always want to be on the safe side.

Understand me, sharia law is part of our constitutional law. But it is only for Muslims and even they can choose to settle matters in regular courts. Our traditional laws are also recognised by the constitution, but recently the Supreme Court ruled for the first time that it was unconstitutional to deny an igbo woman land inheritance rights based on igbo tradition. No Christian or Muslim is obliged to appear before a sharia court, and they are limited in their authority on criminal matters.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Change2015(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
faladeSM1132:
na you sabi ooooooooooo
but don't forget that this man called GMB once says he don't want to hear any body mention democracy and he stop Nigeria from practicing democracy by overthrow power from H. E Sheu Shagari ……but now he wanted to rule us again under thesame democracy he kicked against then! ………………
I support change for better Nigeria but I don't trust this group of looters like Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, e. t. c.

You prefer the present looters like DizzyAnnie, Akpabs, Jonadumb and her royal ugliness abi?

1 Like

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by tayejay(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
waleadex:

There's nothing wrong if a Muslim clamours for sharia for Muslims for as long as it's not imposed on Christians. Come to think of it, sharia promotes zero tolerance to crimes and may be a welcome idea in the long run for a heavily crime infested country like ours
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by idumuose(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
nellyelitz:
Abeg ask am oo.

Maybe he went to obasanjo's bedroom to receive the information.

This is the handiwork pf Lie Mohammedists.I am not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
nellyelitz:
Abeg ask am oo.

Maybe he went to obasanjo's bedroom to receive the information.

This is the handiwork of Lie Mohammedists.I am not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by macpetrus(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hahah.. pls find another lie?...
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why won't he say Buhari was an upright and honest man?

Wasn't it this same Buhari that served under him in 1978 as minister of petroleum with 2 billion pounds missing?

Why won't Obasanjo say good things of Buhari after all Buhari as one time head of state is very much aware of the sharp practices and looting that Obasanjo committed as head of state.

This man Obasanjo is nothing but a coward.

He is desperately trying to dissociate himself from this current administration in the vain hope that Buhari will be elected president come 2015 and as such that his second time massive looting for 8 years will not be exposed and used to prosecute him.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by alabiyemmy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Change2015:
It surprises me that people here will call him all manner of names without knowing the quality of the man. Can Jonathan ever shed tears for this nation? Even to rescue our Chibok sisters, nothing happening, oil theft prospers, militants become billionaires, ministers do as they like, and his wife is more relevant in pdp than Sambo. Embarrassing.
Igbo man has gone to carry Buhari's daughter. A bold igbo man who saw what was good for him. Has she or her father islamised him yet? Lol. Will his grandchildren not be igbo, again? This is the beauty of Nigeria, that people are embracing each other and putting the simple minded ethinicists and pseudo religious to shame. Buhari has my vote.

I am sure he had it in his past three times attempt. So. it doesnt matter.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by PerfumeRepublik: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm surprised to hear that GMB's daughter is married to a Christian ....not even a northern Christian but an ibo southerner for that matter...
It speaks volumes ....
But How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by motherlode: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
faladeSM1132:
na you sabi ooooooooooo

he whispered into your ear alone abi grin
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by D9ty7(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op, I have seen this write-up of yours all million and one times. So na OBJ write am? Ehya.
I want to disagree that OBJ wrote what you posted, thousands if not millions of people know that already.
Modify the post and remove OBJ's name.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by PhockPhockMan: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
MyInfoo:
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.

When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”

As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.

This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.

How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.
Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.
Mumu Op, are you not ashamed that your fellow mumu are avoiding you and this nonsense thread?
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by mumumugu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
In the land of armed robbeers, the pocket picker is a chief
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
He has only one house
But Oga BH is saying he has three houses (which he borrowed money to build). Who we go come believe now
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by azimibraun: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is buhari's child married to an igbo man? Evidence pls. Nnumber 2: has shehu safari ever accused buhari as the man who overthrew him? Evidence pls.
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by azimibraun: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is gej so nice that he doesnt think he should legitimately put obj and gmb out with the instrumentaliy of the law since they won't let his administration be or he simply has got nothing on them? Answers pls.... if obj and gab are corrupt or had their hands dirty in the past, why won't get open them up?
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
MyInfoo:
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:

Very Touching. I am so proud of him, Nigeria Sai GMB!
Re: Obj Speaks On Gmb by tafrica(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
In his recent interview at channels TV, he was asked if he was a religious bigot; he replied by giving NOT TOO CONVINCING and articulate answer that he wouldn't rise in Nigerian Army occupied by christians if he was a fundamentalist.
Don't u think he would have cited his daughter's case, which seems more reasonable, if it was ever true? Why must we believe this story when no one ever heard about such daughter.
The question is; where is that daughter? Nigerians don't ask questions hence politicians play with our intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, A Shame To The Military — Defence Headquarters / Ghana Visit: You Wont Believe What Buhari's Spokesman Tweeted (screenshots) / This 24-year-old Ghanaian Boy Marries 73-year-old White Grandmother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.