Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady (1853 Views)

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by MyInfoo: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
What will u do as a husband paying D house rent for 20yrs,and on D 21st year,you find out that your Wife is D landlady of the same house?..
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by dunkem21(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Simple. You don't pay again.
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by kaima1984(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Aru,ma guy pls watch her,she can kill you without any remorse
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by Tapout(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
cheesy my action will depend on how our relationship has been those 20 years....and of course i no pay again cheesy
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will make sure she empty her account so I can collect my money back then after that I will send her back to her mother for 1 year before she can come back to the house. A woman like that can kill her hubby, I don't like it when women keep such secret from their husbands except the man has been acting funny sha

1 Like

Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by kaima1984(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
dunkem21:
Simple. You don't pay again.
she is so secretive,she may wake up one day n inform u DAT u did NT pay her bride price
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by dunkem21(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
kaima1984:
she is so secretive,she may wake up one day n inform u DAT u did NT pay her bride price

Hahahahahaha.

Women are so secretive. They suppress many things and only confide in you when you earn their trust.

Most of them take it to the extreme though.
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
So, your wife spends much more than her income (known to the husband) and he chose not to question how she came-by such grin. Oh, this is awada section grin grin sad shocked
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy that's some cray shit
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by sugarboii(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
All those moderators no go move dis kind topic to frontpage. Na rubbish and stupid posts dey hit frontpage now.
Rubbish
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by kaima1984(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
dunkem21:

Hahahahahaha.

Women are so secretive. They suppress many things and only confide in you when you earn their trust.

Most of them take it to the extreme though.
Not all women joor,I can't associated with such as person
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by petrov10: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
I run away fastalily
grin. Bad woman
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by Trippledots(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
haaaaaaa! [size=20pt]GO AND DO PATERNITY TEST FOR ALL THE KIDS IN MY HOUSE!. [/size] she fit kill person for sleep.
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by johnw74: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Blonde joke:

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, “Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get it started.”
He asks, “What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?”
The blonde says, “According to the picture on the box, it’s a rooster.”
Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.”
He takes her hand and says, “Second, I want you to relax, and then…..” he sighed, “we’ll put all these Corn Flakes back in the box.”
Re: After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady by Davidbee(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
So u live in a rented apartment for 20yrs

(1) (Reply)

funny Pictures A Typical NairaLander Can Relate To / Can You Eat This For 5million Naira / When People Tell You "Say No To Weed..this Is What They Have Experienced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.