Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators (460 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Unprofessional-ism Of Nairaland Moderators... / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators by aylimaf: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
or the banality so to speak.

they all seem to possess common traits which can be seen in their posts and discussions.

the most glaring is close mindedness, an inability to tolerate opinions different from their own , and from people not in their close circles which they build around themselves. Many more, but will not go into that now.

my question is, are nigerians really like this? Do these people represent nigeria?

one has to assume the mods are mostly Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators by aylimaf: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
another question:

in the history of nairaland, has any mod ever resigned without being forced to?

why is moderating such a career goal for the nl admin?
Re: The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators by holatin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
God bless d op for this.
They ban me for silly thing without remembering some things.
Death can relieve then of the post.
Seun can sack them every time.
Some of them just use d power as if God is below them
Re: The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators by kelewa: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
why do the moderators find it so difficult to respect the esteemed members of this forum?

did seun or whoever made you a moderator, include being rude to people as part of your job description?
Re: The Mystery Of Nairaland Moderators by Melahou(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
my brother the thing tire me i no lie

(1) (Reply)

5 Lies The System Tells And How Believing Them Could Ruin Your Life / Isis, An Evil Society! / Happy 2014 Boxing Day/ Facts About Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.