Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Miss Spelled Of Surname. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Miss Spelled Of Surname. (789 Views)

HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / MUST Read-top 10 Word Commonly Spelled Wrongly In Nigeria / Which One Comes First: Surname Or First Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Spelled Of Surname. by urues(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2008
Pls i need ur help good people of nairaland, a word in my suname in my OND result was spelled wrongly.were R is suppose to be,it was replace with F.and i need the result to collect my HND form which will expire soonest.i was told to write an application which will take a long time b4 they process it.pls i need ur advice on what to do.The name of my school is IMT Enugu.
Re: Miss Spelled Of Surname. by Paulek(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
go to a high court and swear and affidavit showing that ur name has been wrongly spelt then u can also publish the correction in a national newspaper it will cost u but it will save time
paul
Re: Miss Spelled Of Surname. by skolars(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2008
i can help u secure admission in ur dept of choice in direct entry ones ur files/documents are complete.just call 08080580000 and i shall be there for u/assist u.its free and real

(1) (Reply)

K.s.u Admission List Is Out / Neco Gce 2009 Exams / df

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.