Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor (972 Views)

Rivers APC Plot Of Producing Acting Governor Of Rivers State Fails / PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… / Taraba Deputy Governor Empowered As Acting Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by okeke00(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
as for me, i go for
1) chime
2) rochas.
Others are just clueless
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by ojimbo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
what about mr horse rider, just wondering how he have be feeding his horses

1 Like

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by Change2015(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm watching this thread to see how the convo goes. People will diagnose national problem while their thatch roof is burning. Over to you...
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by LaurelP(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Best is Sullivan Chime of Enugu

Worst is T A orji of Abia
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by DickDastardly(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
TA Orji is the best! OCHENDO GLOBAL cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by FKO81(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
okeke00:
as for me, i go for
1) chime
2) rochas.
Others are just clueless
Who is south/west best governor? Nkita lachapu unu anya for trying to incite south/east.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by okeke00(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
FKO81:

Who is south/west best governor? Nkita lachapu unu anya for trying to incite south/east.
fashola may be, i dont know much about south west
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by holatin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
let me ask from my friend living in south east before commenting
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
OK
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by FKO81(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
okeke00:
fashola may be, i dont know much about south west
Since you can read my language, my friend carry you fake name disappear, go and quench the fire in your house before you volunteer to help someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by okeke00(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
FKO81:

Since you can read my language, my friend carry you fake disappear, go and quench the fire in your house before decide to help someone else.
your type are the ones that encourages corruption. Let the truth be said for once.
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by Diffdeef(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Willie obiano of Anambra state is working...

Although he recently just got on seat.

But from the looks of things,he's working.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by okeke00(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Diffdeef:

joke of the year. Who is wille?
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by FKO81(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
okeke00:
your type are the ones that encourages corruption. Let the truth be said for once.
How about debating the most expensive bed bought by a state governor in the history of this country?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by ishiamu(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
It's orji uzor kalu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by ojimbo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Diffdeef:

"wille is working" thats all we see all over the walls and sign posts of anambra, yet i havent seen any improvement, still alot of narrow roads, poor town planing, dirty enviroment. So i should as "what is willie doing?"
Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by FKO81(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Resonable Nwa- Afor should not comment on this thread,
alway them to free style.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The South Eastern Best Acting Governor by ojimbo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
FKO81:
Resonable Nwa- Afor should not comment on this thread,
alway them to free style.
thats all you can say, tomorow you will be the first to cry "foul" from the federal government

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Bukky Wright Also Loses Out In The Political Race / Breaking: Coup Attempt In Gambia / Buhari Certificate: Army Deny Possession Of Wasc-channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.