Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Best Music Video Director (naija) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Music Video Director (naija) (860 Views)

Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Music Video Director (naija) by steve49ja(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2008
Who would you say is our best music director at the mo? been concerned lately about this DJ TEE guy for those who don't know him he directed mobolowon by dbanj and couple of other award winning songs, lately the dude is becoming wack i excepted more from the efimile song by YQ and Dagrin but Tee fall my hand
another monopolised talent is Jude Okoye for those who don't know him he directs P-square's videos,
also this clarence peters guy who directed good or bad by J martins, pasa pasa by MP, street credibility and party rider by 9ice, In case you never know by 2short and timaya and timaya's them mama remix and so on

Who is your best music director (naija)?
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by Moyola(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2008
errm. . . tongue
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by zainab02(f): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
me mysef nd i zainab u can watch out
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by kaypumpin2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
Not here to burst no one's bubble but i think you need to modify the post/thread to BEST MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR.
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by smurf1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Not here to burst no one's bubble but i think you need to modify the post/thread to BEST MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR.

Exactly! cos i beleive music videos get directed anywayz shocked shocked
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by shollyaj(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2008
Clearance Peter is a doing a Good job this days, Only for the fact that he needs to Acknowledge the likes of " DJ TEE, JUDE OKOYE, SEYI ADENIJI. and for me his done more videos this year and kudo's to Him, and i heard in is recent interview that his Clarion's son i mean the Actress, GOOD FOR HIM
Re: Best Music Video Director (naija) by Somzie(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
This post is intended for musicians interested in shooting professional HD music videos, renting chroma sets or shooting docs. And also those interested in registering their songs abroad (europe to be specific) contact me on

somziedogg@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Psalty Kids Praise 4 & 5 On Dvd Or Vcd Needed Urgently / Any Of U Guys Listen To The New(2 Months Old) M.i Track (somebody Want To Die) / Cashino Ndt And Drenco Set To Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.