Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Is Our Candidate-north - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Our Candidate-north (1094 Views)

Our Candidate For 2019 / Buhari Is Our Candidate – North / Buhari Is Our Candidate – North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Dannyset(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Following the ratification of President Goodluck Jonathan‘s candidature by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the North has resolved to adopt the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as its consensus candidate for 2015.

Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and the Northern Elders’ Forum (NEF) on Friday said the North had resolved to support a northern candidate and since APC has fielded a candidate from the region, they have no alternative than to support him.

They said, “President Jonathan shouldn’t be in the contest in the first place if the principle of zoning that was created by his party and the constitution is respected. He shouldn’t be a candidate by now.”

The Chairman of ACF, Ibrahim Coomasie, a former Inspector General of Police, said, “First of all, the APC presidential primary and the PDP convention have clearly shown those who are ready to practice democracy. The APC’s primary was held smoothly without any rancour and all of them have come out to accept the result. That is a good omen for our democracy. I hope INEC will emulate that.

“So, we are congratulating Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who has been winning primaries all through. Only when it comes to the general elections, he is always rigged out. We have also seen what happened in the other party.

“I am the Chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and we have said it before and we are reiterating it that, we are going to support a northern candidate. And since APC has voted a northern candidate, we are going to support him 100 per cent. So, Buhari is our candidate for the 2015 election.”

He, however, said if Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, had won the APC primary, they would still have supported him because he was born and brought up in the North and has shown interest in the development of Nigeria and the region in particular.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-candidate-north/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by maxmyluv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari for change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Yeske2(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
North or South, it's Buhari we want for a change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by macpetrus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
GEJ Is Our Candidate- South

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by eunisam: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
na dem sabi?
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
You mean 19 Northern states in Nigeria and Sambo are gone to APC.
Prof.Jega needs to redeem himself....
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by klodike(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Which part of north is that?? My north not voting buhari please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by worthytalk: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
GEJ is the chosen one thus says the LORD.
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by PassingShot(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Before nko?
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Dannyset(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
worthytalk:

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
front page please
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by arsetalks(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I wonder how people expect a man who can not honour his own promise of not contesting for a second term to govern the country rightly.

A man who can not tame his loose wife shouldn't rule this nation.

A man who when he was a kid, his parents bought him shoes, he out of careless lost the shoes thereby bringing shame and ridicule to his family should not be made the president.

They call him goodluck, I challenge anyone. To check his life, he brings misfortune to people to fulfil his own ambition.

Former Bayesa governor had to go to jail so he can become president, Yaradua had to die now he has brought so much misfortune to the country as well. The earlier we both him out the better. We have had enough badluckm
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Dannyset(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
arsetalks:
I wonder how people expect a man who can not honour his own promise of not contesting for a second term to govern the country rightly.

A man who when he was a kid, his parents bought him shoes, he out of careless lost the shoes thereby bringing shame and ridicule to his family should not be made the president.

They call him goodluck, I challenge anyone. To check his life, he brings misfortune to people to fulfil his own ambition.

Former Bayesa governor had to go to jail so he can become president, Yaradua had to die now he has brought so much fortune to the country as well. The earlier we both him out the better. We have had enough badluckm
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by gratieao: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hausa people and their backward utterances.
And some foools will blame southerners for supporting GEJ. We are not ready for change yet
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by gratieao: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
[s]
arsetalks:

Former Bayesa governor had to go to jail so he can become president, Yaradua had to die now he has brought so much fortune to the country as well. The earlier we both him out the better. We have had enough badluckm
[/s]
Rubbish!
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
arsetalks:

Former Bayesa governor had to go to jail so he can become president, Yaradua had to die now he has brought so much misfortune to the country as well. The earlier we both him out the better. We have had enough badluckm
The same Buhari Coomasie and his ACF have adopted is the same Buhari who in 2011 told the whole nation that the 2011 election will be the last he will participate in as a contestant.
The same Buhari who in 2001 implored Muslims to vote only muslims.
The same Buhari who condemned the military war against boko haram as war against the north.

True Jonathan didn't contest election to reaching the presidency, but when he did he thrashed your Buhari silly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Dannyset(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
gratieao:
Hausa people and their backward utterances.
And some foools will blame southerners for supporting GEJ. We are not ready for change yet

U are d one that is not ready for change. We are fully ready here sir.
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
No be only north, even if e be candidate of Iraq , I go still vote for am. Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by banki(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
worthytalk:

Wow so you even use the lords name to lie?
Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=16pt]PROPAGANDA

PROPAGANDA

PROPAGANDA.........

Your attempt to concort moronic stories in a bid to cause ethnic strife and bias in selection of our next president will not work on right thinking Nigerians. i am elated that we are rapidly growing beyond ethnic, religious sentiments..... We choose the individual not his tribe, he could be igbo, hausa, yoruba, tiv, no one cares as long as he is a good leader.

PROPAGANDA WILL WORK ON FO.OLS, OR BETTER STILL HAND OVER YOUR PROPAGANDA TO A PROFESSIONAL, THIS IS TOO OBVIOUS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Candidate-north by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
worthytalk:

[size=15pt]May your life be get better as Gej made Nigeria better in 4 years.

May God run your life how Gej runs Nigeria.

May your reputation with men be as GEJ has made our reputation in the international community.

May God guard you similar to the way Gej guards the peoples interest.

May your life be filled with truth the same way Ruben abati speaks it.

........................... my prayer for you is endless my friend, God bless!! [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Vote For (Opinion Poll) / Facts About Buhari And The Statement Alluded To Him / UAE Says OPEC Will No Longer Shore Up Oil Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.