Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell (9139 Views)

The Muslim Jesus / Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad / How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Muslim Believe that Jesus Christ is not God…………..… fine and Ok
For Muslim, God was only Allah………………………..fine and OK
And Muslim believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah……………………fine and OK
So Muslim preached there that Jesus is not God. …………………………..fine and OK
THEN WHO IS JESUS SINCE HE’S NOT GOD THEN WHO IS HE ?
Let’s first focused on the Koran to see who is Jesus
Koran 114 chapters, 6666 the name of prophet Mohammad was only mention in 4 places, but the name of Jesus was found in 25 places,
Is this not confusing?
Why does the Koran give more preferences to Jesus?
Ok.
In the holy Koran, it seems there is no single women’s name in Koran: the Prophet Mohammad’s mother’s name or wife’s name or children’s’ name, No
In the Koran, there is only one woman’s name that we can found: is Mari am, the mother of Jesus. No other woman’s name.
Also, in the Holy Koran chapter 3, the name of the chapters is “Family of Mari am,” and the holy Koran chapter 19, the name of the Chapter itself is “Mari am” One Chapter is “Mari am”
I think we should be curious to know why the Koran says all these things.
About Mari am, Holy Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says that Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was ever virgin
Also Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went to Heaven with her physical body.
Even the Assumption is written in the holy Koran.
Then about Jesus,
If we should Read Koran Chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 verses, there are 10 points which the Koran makes about Jesus.
The first thing Koran says, (Phrase in Arabic) “Word of God” and the second things (Phrase in Arabic) says “The spirit of God” and the third is (phrase in Arabic) “Jesus Christ”
So Koran gave the name of Jesus to be Word of God, Spirit of God, and Jesus Christ.
Also Koran says that Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2days old, after his birth, he began to speak, and Koran says Jesus created a live bird with mud. i.e. he took some mud, formed a bird, when he breathed into it, it became a live bird. So Jesus can give life, for he gave life to mud clay, and then Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind and a man with leprosy, etc
Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life to dead people; Jesus went to heaven; Jesus is still alive and he will come again.
Seeing all these things in Koran and what it says about Mohammad, according to Koran, Prophet Mohammad is not the Word of God, not the Spirit of God, never spoke when he was 2days old, never created a bird with mud, never cure any sick people, never raised any dead people, and he himself is dead and according to Islam he is not alive and he will never come back.
So there is a lot of difference between these two prophets, even if Muslim will not call Jesus God as per their idea, He’s just a prophet but he is a prophet greater than Mohammad.”
So one question for the Muslims, HOW DID GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE?
I believe you know is trough the WORD?
Then WORD is creator or creation? i.e. is the word of God creator or Creation,
Koran says Jesus is Word of God. Since Word of God is creator, which means Jesus is creator, and then the Muslim must believe in Jesus as their Lord and their Creator, so Muslim, Jesus is your God, and you must confess him as your Lord and savior to escape Hell

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by morefire: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
na wa
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
morefire:
na wa

Na real wa
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by leshluap(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dey will never hear.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by malvisguy212: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
God bless you highyo.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by asalimpo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Highyo (what are u high on?)

the word shud b unholy or cursed koran.
Correct and embolden ur post.
That book inspired all d misbegotten bigots killing and blowing themselves up for an imaginary eternity soaked with day to day orggies with custom made virgin nym-phos.

The koran said Jesus created a bird from mud and you believed it?
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
asalimpo:
Highyo (what are u high on?)

the word shud b unholy or cursed koran.
Correct and embolden ur post.
That book inspired all d misbegotten bigots killing and blowing themselves up for an imaginary eternity soaked with day to day orggies with custom made virgin nym-phos.

The koran said Jesus created a bird from mud and you believed it?
even if the bible never said so, I have only limit my explaination using the Koran alone, so that muslims will see the reason why God will send them to hell for not beliving in Jesus

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
highyo:
And Muslim believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah……………………fine and OK
Koran 114 chapters, 6666 the name of prophet Mohammad was only mention in 4 places, but the name of Jesus was found in 25 places,
Is this not confusing?
Ok.
In the holy Koran, it seems there is no single women’s name in Koran: the Prophet Mohammad’s mother’s name or wife’s name or children’s’ name, No
In the Koran, there is only one woman’s name that we can found: is Mari am, the mother of Jesus. No other woman’s name.
Also, in the Holy Koran chapter 3, the name of the chapters is “Family of Mari am,” and the holy Koran chapter 19, the name of the Chapter itself is “Mari am” One Chapter is “Mari am”
About Mari am, Holy Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says that Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was ever virgin
Also Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went to Heaven with her physical body.
Then about Jesus,
If we should Read Koran Chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 verses, there are 10 points which the Koran makes about Jesus.
The first thing Koran says, (Phrase in Arabic) “Word of God” and the second things (Phrase in Arabic) says “The spirit of God” and the third is (phrase in Arabic) “Jesus Christ”
So Koran gave the name of Jesus to be Word of God, Spirit of God, and Jesus Christ.
Also Koran says that Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2days old, after his birth, he began to speak, and Koran says Jesus created a live bird with mud. i.e. he took some mud, formed a bird, when he breathed into it, it became a live bird. So Jesus can give life, for he gave life to mud clay, and then Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind and a man with leprosy, etc
Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life to dead people; Jesus went to heaven; Jesus is still alive and he will come again.
Seeing all these things in Koran and what it says about Mohammad, according to Koran, Prophet Mohammad is not the Word of God, not the Spirit of God, never spoke when he was 2days old, never created a bird with mud, never cure any sick people, never raised any dead people, and he himself is dead and according to Islam he is not alive and he will never come back.
So there is a lot of difference between these two prophets, even if Muslim will not call Jesus God as per their idea, He’s just a prophet but he is a prophet greater than Mohammad.”
Koran says Jesus is Word of God. Since Word of God is creator, which means Jesus is creator, and then the Muslim must believe in Jesus as their Lord and their Creator, so Muslim, Jesus is your God, and you must confess him as your Lord and savior to escape Hell

Sighh!

" ...they disbelieve indeed those who said that Allah is the messiah, son of Mary..." Qur'an 5:17

"... the messiah son of Mary was NO MORE THAN A MESSENGER; many were the messengers that passed before him, and his mother was a woman of truth..." Qur'an 5:75.

"and Zakariyya and Yahya and Isa and Elias... all in the ranks of the righteous..." Qur'an 6:85

"When Isa came with clear signs he said; now have I come to you with wisdom, and to clarify some of that which you dispute, therefore fear Allah and obey me. For Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship Him; that is the straight path." Qur'an 43: 63-64.

Did you miss these verses?

Now to your 'points'.

-THE WORD:

The 'word' of Allah is just that. It is his spoken word that He uses to create. You insist on foolishly using John 1:1 to interprete the Qur'an. Islam has a totally different concept of Allah's word. For example:

"the similitude of Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust then said to him 'BE' and he was" Qur'an 3:59

Allah says to whatever He wants to create "BE", and it comes into existence. Isa is singled out for mention, as he had no father and his virgin birth was a sign of his prophethood... no more no less. Your play on word being creator/ created is semantics based on greek philosophy. If a judge says; "at a WORD from me, you will be jailed, is WORD here jailer or victim? Semantic trash.

- THE SPIRIT:

Allah refers to Isa as a spirit from Him, not His spirit (cf. Qur'an 4:171). He clearly stated that Adam was created from the same spirit from him. Note that in Arabic, the word 'Ruh' means spirit or soul. For example, of Adam, Allah says:

"when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My spirit, then prostrate in obeisance unto him" Qur'an 38:72

likewise of Isa...

"...and Maryam the daughter of Imran who guarded her chastity, and We breathed into it of Our spirit..." Qur'an 66:12

It does not make any of them God.

-MIRACLES OF ISA:

All the miracles of Isa (as) were through Allah's Power. He of his own self could do nothing (check your Bible). The prophet Muhammad performed thousands of documented miracles... all the messengers of Allah were authorised to perform signs. Islam however, de-emphasizes miracles, so muslims do not fall into the greedy clutches of 'miracle workers' who use devilish powers and false methods to rob their dumb followers, while teaching doctrines that will throw their sheep in perdition. A magician called Chris Angel walks on water regularly. For those who see water walking as a sign of godhood, he is a god. Muslims do not care about signs. It is 'evil and adulterous' nations that are always seeking for signs (check your Bible).

-MENTIONS IN THE QUR'AN:

So you believe that the number of times Isa (as) was mentioned in the Qur'an proves he is superior to prophet Muhammad who was mentioned less often? Let's see... Satan was mentioned over 70 times in the Qur'an, as against Isa's 25 mentions. Should we then become satanists?
Allah sent us the Qur'an as a Warning, a Guide and Clarification. Men need more warnings against Satan's plots. They need Guidance against associating Allah with His creation and they need clarification on false doctrines that Satan inspired into those who came before that taught that people were gods. Those topics were mentioned as needed. Period.
Mentions of Maryam etc also apply.

The basic reason for sending all the prophets (including Isa), are unambiguously written:

"...but what is the mission of messengers but to preach the clear message? For We assuredly sent among every nation; a messenger saying "serve Allah and eschew evil." Qur'an 16:36

So stop using false interpretations, insinuations and assumptions to try to change what is clear in the mind of every muslim with even a modicum of Islamic knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by obafemee80(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abuamam:

Sighh!

" ...they disbelieve indeed those who said that Allah is the messiah, son of Mary..." Qur'an 5:17

"... the messiah son of Mary was NO MORE THAN A MESSENGER; many were the messengers that passed before him, and his mother was a woman of truth..." Qur'an 5:75.

"and Zakariyya and Yahya and Isa and Elias... all in the ranks of the righteous..." Qur'an 6:85

"When Isa came with clear signs he said; now have I come to you with wisdom, and to clarify some of that which you dispute, therefore fear Allah and obey me. For Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship Him; that is the straight path." Qur'an 43: 63-64.

Now to your 'points'.

-THE WORD:

The 'word' of Allah is just that. It is his spoken word that He uses to create. You insist on foolishly using John 1:1 to interprete the Qur'an. Islam has a totally different concept of Allah's word. For example:

"the similitude of Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust then said to him 'BE' and he was" Qur'an 3:59

Allah says to whatever He wants to create "BE", and it comes into existence. Isa is singled out for mention, as he had no father and his virgin birth was a sign of his prophethood... no more no less. Your play on word being creator/ created is semantics based on greek philosophy. If a judge says; "at a WORD from me, you will be jailed, is WORD here jailer or victim? Semantic trash.

- THE SPIRIT:

Allah refers to Isa as a spirit from Him, not His spirit (cf. Qur'an 4:171). He clearly stated that Adam was created from the same spirit from him. Note that in Arabic, the word 'Ruh' means spirit or soul. For example, of Adam, Allah says:

"when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My spirit, then prostrate in obeisance unto him" Qur'an 38:72

likewise of Isa...

"...and Maryam the daughter of Imran who guarded her chastity, and We breathed into it of Our spirit..." Qur'an 66:12

-MIRACLES OF ISA:

All the miracles of Isa (as) were through Allah's Power. He of his own self could do nothing (check your Bible). The prophet Muhammad performed thousands of documented miracles... all the messengers of Allah were authorised to perform signs. Islam however, de-emphasizes miracles, so muslims do not fall into the greedy clutches of 'miracle workers' who use devilish powers and false methods to rob their dumb followers, while teaching doctrines that will throw their sheep in perdition. A magician called Chris Angel walks on water regularly. For those who see water walking as a sign of godhood, he is a god. Muslims do not care about signs. It is 'evil and adulterous' nations that are always seeking for signs (check your Bible).

-MENTIONS IN THE QUR'AN:

So you believe that the number of times Isa (as) was mentioned in the Qur'an proves he is superior to prophet Muhammad who was mentioned less often? Let's see... Satan was mentioned over 70 times in the Qur'an, as against Isa's 25 mentions. Should we then become satanists?
Allah sent us the Qur'an as a Warning, a Guide and Clarification. Men need more warnings against Satan's plots. They need Guidance against associating Allah with His creation and they need clarification on false doctrines that Satan inspired into those who came before that taught that people were gods. Those topics were mentioned as needed. Period.

The basic reason for sending all the prophets (including Isa), are unambiguously written:

"...but what is the mission of messengers but to preach the clear message? For We assuredly sent among every nation; a messenger saying "serve Allah and eschew evil." Qur'an 16:36

So stop using false interpretations, insinuations and assumptions to try to change what is clear in the mind of every muslim with even a modicum of Islamic knowledge.

May A L L A H increase us in knowledge.Ameen.
Al-Quran is not just an ordinary book which every Tom,Dick and Harry will pick,read and point out mistakes/or give his own interpretations to.
Al-Quran is directly from ALLAH and not an ordinary book writtten by the so called inspired men of GOD and which contains over 60,000 errors.

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Abuamam:

Sighh!

Now to your 'points'.

-THE WORD:

- THE SPIRIT:

likewise of Isa...

-MIRACLES OF ISA:

-MENTIONS IN THE QUR'AN:

[Quran 10:94] - And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by RapLawd(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abuamam:

Sighh!

Now to your 'points'.

-THE WORD:

- THE SPIRIT:

likewise of Isa...

-MIRACLES OF ISA:

-MENTIONS IN THE QUR'AN:

What I do really have about your Allah is that he ain't independent!.... always being quoted as "We" instead of "He"...Just checkout the supremacy of Tha Almighty Biblical God and you will understand my point.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
RapLawd:

What I do really have about your Allah is that he ain't independent!.... always being quoted as "We" instead of "He"...Just checkout the supremacy of Tha Almighty Biblical God and you will understand my point.

The Qur'an was sent down in the Arabic language. In Arabic, 'We' is a pronoun of Majesty, just as the Yoruba Oba would say 'Awa'. When you speak to an elderly person, you do not say 'iwo', you say 'eyin'. This neither implies plurality nor lack of independence as christians always claim ignorantly. It implies respect and dignity. I do not know why you people cannot get your little minds to understand such a basic thing.

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
highyo:

[Quran 10:94] - And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers

Lol. Aren't you derailing your own thread? What does this have to do with the claim that the Qur'an says that Jesus is a god?

BTW, even the Bible does not say that Jesus is God. Ask frosbel and co.

2 Likes

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abuamam:

Lol. Aren't you derailing your own thread? What does this have to do with the claim that the Qur'an says that Jesus is a god?

Don't mind him, calling Jesus GOD , smh.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by talibilm: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
highyo:
Is this not confusing?
Ok.
Then about Jesus,

If you use that standard of times of names Moses comes 2-3 times more than Jesus ans so is Abraham , so do not be shortsighted .

Allah creates by the word in the sense commands 'BE ' and it is similarly he can destroy as well. So taking Word as God as another absurdity. So we worship the owner Of the Word but not the word. Your example of Worshiping Word is like getting afraid of the Stick in the class but not the teacher. shocked

You can assume Jesus greater than prophet MOhammed (pbuh) But accept that Jesus is not god , nor son of God, but a Creation or a slave of God. If he is a son who is this ?
Exodus 4:22King James Version (KJV)
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

So that will make Jesus second born, even Issac & John were born to 90 year infertile Parents miraculously so there 4 sons and not fo foget Adam & eve .Quran ch 50 verse 23 didnot talk about Mary so its a LIE http://quran.com/50/23 . only kindly check yourself than believing biased Lying people. So see Quran what it says about Jesus 'claims by you

Noble Quran 19:88-92

''They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!''

"Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!''

''At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin''

,''That they should invoke a son for (Allah) THE Most Gracious.''

''For it is not consonant with THE Majesty of (Allah) THE Most Gracious that He should beget a son''

To those who call SON of God , how about If I address you as a RAT, a Pig,a Dog ( don't scold me please, sorry ) does that consonant 's with your status ? But I will say YES its nearly consonants with the Status of Man ( You & Me & All of us, We stink the worst than rats & pig in a few days after we are dead if not buried Soon). Because They do have common sense but we have it more than them is the ONE of a few differences but in many things we are the same. but still we get VERY Angry.

God (Allah) is THE Creator and he creates by His word 'BE' and it is, and he does Not have to commit THE Cheap act of sex (means Begetting -Sire ) which is a lower animal act and act of us Humans. But your Creator Allah,'' THE DIFFERENCES '' between you And HIM is Unimaginable (see Noble Quran 31:27)

Noble Quran 31:27 '' ''And if all the trees on the earth were pens and the sea (were ink wherewith to write), with seven seas behind it to add to its (supply), yet the Words of Allah would not be exhausted. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

and You cannot compare Allah, The CREATOR to the Son of a Man ? (when you get Angry for comparing YOU with an Animal ?) That's call SHIRK or associating Partners with Allah, the biggest unforgivable injustice for which you will BURN in hell for ever

COVENANT WITH JEWS & Christians told in the Noble Quran

5:12 ''And Allah had already taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and We delegated from among them twelve leaders. And Allah
said, "I am with you. If you establish prayer and give zakah and believe in My messengers and support them and loan Allah a goodly
loan, I will surely remove from you your misdeeds and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow. But whoever of you disbelieves
after that has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way."

5;13 ''So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages
and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them
. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

5:14 ''And from those who say, "We are Christians" We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion [/b]of that of which they were
reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.

5:15-18 ''O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book.''By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path.''They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say,"Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?
" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

2 Likes

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
highyo , have you taken your medication today ?

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by RapLawd(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abuamam:

The Qur'an was sent down in the Arabic language. In Arabic, 'We' is a pronoun of Majesty, just as the Yoruba Oba would say 'Awa'. When you speak to an elderly person, you do not say 'iwo', you say 'eyin'. This neither implies plurality nor lack of independence as christians always claim ignorantly. It implies respect and dignity. I do not know why you people cannot get your little minds to understand such a basic thing.

You see your lame excuse? so una translators choosed to go word on word instead of meaning? or what I just read from your post was currently written in Arabic?

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
RapLawd:

You see your lame excuse? so una translators choosed to go word on word instead of meaning? or what I just read from your post was currently written in Arabic?

I apologise for responding to your post. I shall endeavour to not do so again. Please ignore my previous comment and continue in peace.

Translation (just in case):

Make una no vex say I ansa the ting wey you talk before. Na mistake I do so. I no go do am again. The one wey I talk before, abeg forget am dey carry go.

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
U JUST MISQUOTING KORAN TO SATISFY UR HUNGER FOR SUPERIORITY...U GVY ALWAYS PICK HOLES IN KORAN. LIARS.

1 Like

Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abuamam:

Hmmm. just seeing your posting.
if you were born deaf and dumb, you will not be qualified to stayed among complete people, i.e. your friends will be special, your schools will be special and everything about you will be special compare to normal people because you are incomplete.

once God spoke a word, the Holyspirit follows his word to fulfill his word and make his word to come to reality.

in the begining when God created the earth, it says AND THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WAS ON THE SURFACE OF THE DEEP. (HolySpirit) and God says Let there be light (Word)

Holy spirit and Word has no form, for Holiness is whom God is all about and his word Rule also, for by it everything were made and without the word nothing was made.

your sins and mine made the word to seperate from God and take a form of flesh like us to come. remember how the Holyspirit always move ahead before the word during creation?
that also made the Holyspirit visited Mary before conciving Jesus who is known as the word (John1:14)
Jesus is the word of God and the word is God just as the Holyspirit is God.

when you also believe in the word. of God, then you too will be qualified to be the son of God
and Heaven is only meant for the sons of God.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
frosbel:
highyo , have you taken your medication today ?
thanks for your concerns about that. I take it daily, for without it I cant overcome the world.
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by highyo: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abuamam:

you yourself can see clearly how the sura was pointing you to Bible
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by Akindarchi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
The surah wasn't pointing towards the "bible", it was pointing towards the "people" who had read the "sciptures" that were before him. There is a subtle but significant difference between the two. Just saying. Besides didn't you see the beginning of the verse? It says if you're in doubt...then ends with be not one of the waverers...it so happens that the issue of the status of Jesus isn't a thing muslims doubt, we would be sure to hala at y'all if we got something that our scholars and our intellect can't comprehend. Thanks
Re: Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell by malvisguy212: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Akindarchi:
The surah wasn't pointing towards the "bible", it was pointing towards the "people" who had read the "sciptures" that were before him. There is a subtle but significant difference between the two. Just saying. Besides didn't you see the beginning of the verse? It says if you're in doubt...then ends with be not one of the waverers...it so happens that the issue of the status of Jesus isn't a thing muslims doubt, we would be sure to hala at y'all if we got something that our scholars and our intellect can't comprehend. Thanks
the scripture is the bible, if not, then were is the scripture allah refers muslims to? Will allah refers you to a non existing book?some muslims say the bible is the scripture but has been tempered with, why will allah refers muslims to a corrupted book? I believe there is manipulation goin on some where.

(1) (Reply)

Calvinism Vs Arminianism - Whose View Is Right? / Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.