Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated (1732 Views)

Infinix Big 6 The Official Thread / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures / Help With Solibay Opera Mini Browser 2.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by jujutom(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
The updates just keep coming. BBM 2.6 is available starting today for iOS, Android and BlackBerry Smartphones and, as always, we’ve incorporated your feedback to improve the BBM messaging experience.
Send Stickers in Group Chat
Group StickersOne of your most requested features, stickers in groups, is now available. Tell your group what you’re really thinking with a big, bold sticker. (My favorite is Lil’ Frenchie). Speaking of stickers, don’t forget aboutour current promotion – All BBM sticker packs are $0.99 USD for a limited time.
Yours to Control
Timed message
Timed messages are the best way to send messages and pictures that aren’t meant to last forever*. I use it for sending and receiving gift ideas for the holidays! You told us that every now and then you need to send a longer timed message, so we’ve increased the length of the timer option – you can now set a timer that lasts up to 60 seconds. As well, these timed messages and pictures can now be viewed multiple times until the timer expires.
iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
BBM Channels
download here

http://just9janewz..com/2014/12/bbm-26-future-updated.html?m=1

Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by asudan: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
jujutom:
The updates just keep coming. BBM 2.6 is available starting today for iOS, Android and BlackBerry Smartphones and, as always, we’ve incorporated your feedback to improve the BBM messaging experience.
Send Stickers in Group Chat
Group StickersOne of your most requested features, stickers in groups, is now available. Tell your group what you’re really thinking with a big, bold sticker. (My favorite is Lil’ Frenchie). Speaking of stickers, don’t forget aboutour current promotion – All BBM sticker packs are $0.99 USD for a limited time.
Yours to Control
Timed message
Timed messages are the best way to send messages and pictures that aren’t meant to last forever*. I use it for sending and receiving gift ideas for the holidays! You told us that every now and then you need to send a longer timed message, so we’ve increased the length of the timer option – you can now set a timer that lasts up to 60 seconds. As well, these timed messages and pictures can now be viewed multiple times until the timer expires.
iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
BBM Channels
download here

http://just9janewz..com/2014/12/bbm-26-future-updated.html?m=1
add to it friend finder
Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by asudan: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
asudan:

add to it friend finder

Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by shiyter: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2014
Na wa na sharia.

[url=fcaradog..com]The 1st Laptop na JOMI(#10,000) while the 2nd 1 na TOKUN(#15,000), I fit charge the 2 laptops for 17days make dey no full...I don taya, I no even know when MAGA go pay....Or should I quit?...Please I need yours advice!!![/url]
Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by tdayof(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Op the timed message works only if the other person bbm is up to date too
Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by onoerime: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Add video chat
Re: BBM 2.6 The Future. ......updated by jsunex(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2014
onoerime:
Add video chat

Wat version has d video chat

(1) (Reply)

Crazy, Silly And Awesome Iphone Cases / How To Get 50mb On Etisalat. / Tecno Camon C5 With 4G Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.