Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,571 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One (828 Views)

Who Is The Lucky Dude?!(ph Only) / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by summerflame(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart....., I AM IN NEED OF A CUTE AND A SEXY LADY FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE...my phone number is 08186210329 and my PIN is 28923441..
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by pweetixandy: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cute and sexy..that is all u need abi? U'll see d type of girls that will add u on bbm
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by harrysterol(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
Cute and sexy..that is all u need abi? U'll see d type of girls that will add u on bbm
his going on a goose chase cheesy
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by goryorhal(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweetixandy:

You not looking bad lil sis .. You got a lovely pics .. Do you care for a chat please smiley
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by pinkycute(f): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Funny you grin

And nice write up undecided

Like it duo wink
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by pweetixandy: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
goryorhal:

You not looking bad lil sis .. You got a lovely pics .. Do you care for a chat please smiley
no thank u..ur better half is on her way smiley
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by sweteny(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Do you live abroad? Cos only yanki guy I wanna date. I'm tired of naija stingos

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by summerflame(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
U look cute, can I have ur BB pin?
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by summerflame(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Did someone remember telling you how cute u are today?
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
summerflame:
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart....., I AM IN NEED OF A CUTE AND A SEXY LADY FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE...my phone number is 08186210329 and my PIN is 28923441..

Are U saying there was no ''cute n sexy'' lady among the ladies in Ur dp?
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by summerflame(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
U can be one of them
Re: I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One by supernet4(f): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Invited His Girlfriends To His Birthday In a Club to Do / Hook Up Kaduna / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.