Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram (15804 Views)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
There is jubilation in Mubi, Adamawa state, as the Emir of the town, Dr. Abubakar Isa Ahmadu, on Friday returned to his palace after two months' exile occasioned by the Boko Haram insurgents' attacks.

The insurgents had invaded the town and destroyed its economic life wire and burnt down the Mubi International Market along with several churches.

They also chased the emir out and hoisted their flag in the palace.

The jubilating residents of Mubi town
said they were overwhelmed with joy and happiness following the return of their Emir, after the military recaptured the town.

Isa was in Saudi Arabia as the state Amirul Hajj when the insurgents attacked the town on October 12, 2014 and took over his palace, sending him into temporary exile from his kingdom.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-jubilation-in-mubi-as-emir-returns-from-2-months-exile/196524/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Ezedon(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
.so he is also afraid of death
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by DeanHaas99(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
So? undecided...What should I do? English Premier league Commentator:Oh my God,Is he the First to Comment?!!...Oh no He's not,he is the Secondcry...Got his Chance to be First there but he Wasted it,That's Absolutely Frustratin'...

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by SaiBuharii: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
One of the laws of power is if ur enemies attack you and you have the resources to crush them, you crush them clearly and put them put in extinction. Jonathan is the GCFR of Nigeria. He controls the Army, Airforce, Navy and even the police force. But what he has perfectly used them to do is to harass people that we elected in power such as the house of assembly members, Rotimi Ameachi. He has also enriched them overwhelmingly. I'm sure this guys have an average of 500m or more in their account. He went to the senate for them to approve a Billion dollars loan for weapons, even the civil war did not gulp a quarter of that (forget the time diff). So we are going to spoil our international image to borrow money, when our 20 Billion dollars is still missing. On the other hand boko haram is making pple run away from their father land. Imagine! So pple like me that have the resources to leave the country, but I have decided to stay and make it a better place for all...what hope do I have?

We need change if the president can't protect us in our land. Even after spending 2 years as vp and 6 as president, he does not know the matrix to solve security issues, then he does not deserve to hv extra 4 years and rule Nigeria for 10, 6 years is enuff to prove ur ability.

23 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
undecided

Tunda rily nids tu faya dis BH

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by doncheks: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
interesting.Hope his return signifies peace in Mubi

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Raikishi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
What about recapturing the Chibok girls?

This country has been thrown to the dogs and we are behaving selfish and callous about it going about our business... This menace has been ignored by the government and citizenry and see where it has grown to.

Are Nigerians so ignorant and clueless that they can't see that it is because they are indifferent to what is happening to their brethren that things are deteriorating like this?

Are Blind people leading blind, deaf, and dumb people in this country?

Everybody dey go school like say e go carry dem go heaven, where the work dey when dey finish comot?

FYI I am employed and I must not be suffering with my neighbour before I complain, so GOD punish anybody saying am talking out of spite!!!

police dey work?

nepa dey work?

we are making trillions of dollars and still suffering and some selfish people are screaming GEJ till 2019! Jubilating because emir return? we will jubilate when the girls return and our sanity as a nation is restored. Only eeedddioots celebrate mediocrity!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by kelvz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
hahahaha.

circus is back in town :-P
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
APC !!!!!!!! change (power back to north)

1 Like

He ran away to live another day

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by princeonx: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by fitzmayowa: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Good for him...Kudos to our gallant soldiers and civilian jtf for a job well done, more of this...

Slowly but surely all this rag heads will be ended...

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
doncheks:
interesting
Ezedon:
Raikishi:
Nairaland
SaiBuharii:
F
Raikishi:
Nairaland
itis well cheesy
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Sinbad2007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
They better find solution to this monster cos next time he may not be Lucky enough to escape
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for that re-capturing!

Congrats to Mubi citizens!

God bless Nigeria Military!!!

God bless Nairaland!!!

God bless ME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Misogynist2014(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
May the god of Muhammad save us from Book Haram. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by kenp20(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
celebration mood activated
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by T4taiwo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Gd
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am so glad that our military men and the civilian JTF have recapture Mubi town and it's environs from the wicked and souless Boko Haram.
Also, congrats on the return of their emir

At last peace have returned and it calls for solemn celebration and we ask ourselves...... How did it get to this

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Youngzedd(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
.so he is also afraid of death

The thing heavy for mouth.

I commento ma reservo before they attack me.
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Ezedon(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
gladpresh:
itis well cheesy
amebo
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Pidivine: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emir In Mubi? I Thought It's A Christian Community.
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Now, this is front page worthy.

He who fights and runs away....... cheesy
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by dabigwalls: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
The Emir is afterall, an ordinary citizen. Ran away like one, returned like one.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sounds like victory.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Ebenezerk2: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
We give all thanks to God
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by aywhy93(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=14pt]Emir ran for his life Hmmmnnn... Me self go run.

Top 10 Most corrupt Countries in the World[/size]
Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Sounds like victory.
Emir running for his life isn't a good omen.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by Abellivinus(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Them big man go run go far while poor man they die! Nawa ooh.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram by itsmine: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
to God be d glory. though it's true dt billions, and I mean billions hav bn carted away frm mubi, this is to mark a new beginning, (it's still not advisable for any non-indigene to enter mubi pls) dead bones shall rise again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? / Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.