Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. (1164 Views)

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer / Help Me Decide Between Jonathan And Buhari. Questions For Buhari Supporters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Donmarrius: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
IS IT NOT A SHAME

That Buhari rule our fathers,and still want to rule us in this generation?

That a coupist,wants to rule democrats?

That an acclaimed democrat,gagged and jailed press,as a head of state?

That an acclaimed anti-corruption general,selectively implemented his 'war against indiscipline',by sending Alex Ekwueme(a christain) to jail,while allowing Shagari(a muslim),the comfort of his home?.

Won't our fore-fathers,see our generation as generation of failures,if we are proud to be praising Buhari as the only man,who can stamp out corruption,after 54years of independence?.

Does it mean that,after 54years of independence,it's only Buhari,that Nigeria can boast of,as an incorruptible citizen,to rule her?.

And people talk of track record,is it only him that has good track record out of the over 170million Nigerians?.why repeating an old man?

Is he more visionary amidst APC members,than people like Fashola,Oshiomhole?

Is an islamic fanatic like Buhari,worthy of ruling a secular Nigerian state?

If we keep recycling old men in power like Buhari,what is the future of Nigerian youths?.
When will we youths rule,and what of our children?.

Its a choice for Nigerians to choose between moving forward,and looking backward.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Donmarrius: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2014
These are question that must be answered.

It's a call,for deep introspection
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Donmarrius: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Mod,front page will help Nigerians answer these questions.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by bewla(m): 4:11am On Dec 13, 2014
To urgent
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by akinladejo: 4:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Anwer the questions your self, can see that u are under that wicked umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by bitterpenis(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2014
I'll rather have him at the helm of affairs of the country rather than the insensitive, clueless, wicked GEJ

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by mamajohn(f): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Donmarrius, go and die! You stupid saTANist.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Youngzedd(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2014
You think GEJ is better

I don't vote for second tenure, because they do nothing rather than squander public fund.

I have learnt my lesson from Former governor of Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Wendyslim(f): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Spare us dis story Abeg

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Op you didn't add this

How will Buhari fight corruption without hurting those around him.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by alakaloko(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Op you didn't add this

How will Buhari fight corruption without hurting those around him.
. The very people that are sponsoring him.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Donmarrius: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
mamajohn:
Donmarrius, go and die! You stupid saTANist.
Hohohohohohoho@Mamajohn,how about you and john your pickin dying?.
Ediot.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by egbaguy: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Op...... U are a badass nigga...... Ur brain is kinda shallow

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by 9jii(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Op,how do want Nigerians to support president that is treating BOKOHARAM with kids Gloves?did you think just blaming it on opposition will stop the KILLINGS?isn't that a CLUELESS?

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by papalnuncio: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
they said Nigeria is a fail state b/cos of their leaders, the question here is, is BUHARI not 1 of the past leaders?
send ADO BAYARO to house arrest just for visiting Israel, y will he do that? to him Israel is a infidel.
want to be a democratic president but topple a democratic gov. of shagari.
hang 4 yeruba young men, just for doing their work as a press men.
on the day GOV. declared state of emergency on the 3 state in the north, BUHARI statement was, this is a crime against Islam

1 Like

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by mamajohn(f): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2014
9jii:
Op,how do want Nigerians to support president that is treating BOKOHARAM with kids Gloves?did you think just blaming it on opposition will stop the KILLINGS?isn't that a CLUELESS?
Don't mind the eediot, he is as stupid as the Numbskull he is campaigning for. Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by drss(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Good questions. Nigerians need to know the truth. Buhari has so many baggages.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by nesta007(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Op one thing you should know is that Buhari ruled during the military regime and what do you think he should be soft on naija. Yes he should rule our generation again so we can how truly it's be done. Not bribing our way through everything. How I wish I can upload some vid here.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by brownlord2: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2014
bitterpenis:
I'll rather have him at the helm of affairs of the country rather than the insensitive, clueless, wicked GEJ

Shame on you, so apc is only interested in removing jonathan at all cost?

Apc is simply telling us, all the. People in the party are corrupt except buhari, if something happens to Buhari today ( God forbid ) will that be the end of apc govt.? Won't someone do the job?

Seriously not everyone who do not accept buhari wants jonathan, I don't want either of them. Apc got people that can do this job for christ sake, removing jonathan to install another incompetent old general is like walking in cycle, the world will be laughing at us. What happens to Fashola, Adams, Utomi, even El rufai.

Having a large follower should not be a criteria in selecting the president of a country, the fact that buhari can't use his large followers to campaign for a younger candidate means he's desperate, selfish and have a hidden agenda.

Jonathan is incompetent, replacing him with another tired incompetent man is big joke.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by brownlord2: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2014
nesta007:
Op one thing you should know is that Buhari ruled during the military regime and what do you think he should be soft on naija. Yes he should rule our generation again so we can how truly it's be done. Not bribing our way through everything. How I wish I can upload some vid here.

And the only person that can do this job is buhari? If this Is what you are saying then apc do not deserve it as a tree can't make a forest
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by BobNeli(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2014
bitterpenis:
Everybody will just take to his/handle. Clueless, insensitive and wicked Gej. Can u actually stipulate those facts that made Gej clueless, insensitive and wicked. Or maybe because u've heard others say thesame? Just a question. No prejudice.
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by bitterpenis(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
BobNeli:
Everybody will just take to his/handle. Clueless, insensitive and wicked Gej. Can u actually stipulate those facts that made Gej clueless, insensitive and wicked. Or maybe because u've heard others say thesame? Just a question. No prejudice.
If your sister was amongst the girls kidnapped and till date no concrete effort has been made to rescue the girls, even more disheartening is his refusal to pay visit to the girls parents, it took him months to do so, a young foreign girl even made him do so, he didn't even visit the town, he had to invite them over to Abuja, if him as a CIC can't visit anywhere in Nigeria because of fear or security issues, what do you expect his citizens to do living in such states? If you had a friend or sibling killed in one of the many bomb blasts, what would your opinion be? Or if you applied for a job in the NIS scam and yet no one has been jailed for swindling thousands of Nigerians and killing innocent Nigerians in the process of trying to get a job, monies have not and will not be refunded. What will your opinion be about him? Why does he need $1 billion to fight boko haram? What's been happening to allocations for security? He keeps promising, never has he delivered on any of his promises after any national calamity, setting up panels/committees with no solutions
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by bitterpenis(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2014
brownlord2:

Shame on you, so apc is only interested in removing jonathan at all cost?

Apc is simply telling us, all the. People in the party are corrupt except buhari, if something happens to Buhari today ( God forbid ) will that be the end of apc govt.? Won't someone do the job?

Seriously not everyone who do not accept buhari wants jonathan, I don't want either of them. Apc got people that can do this job for christ sake, removing jonathan to install another incompetent old general is like walking in cycle, the world will be laughing at us. What happens to Fashola, Adams, Utomi, even El rufai.

Having a large follower should not be a criteria in selecting the president of a country, the fact that buhari can't use his large followers to campaign for a younger candidate means he's desperate, selfish and have a hidden agenda.

Jonathan is incompetent, replacing him with another tired incompetent man is big joke.
He is a better option to GEJ, his past records speaks for him, another four years of GEJ is a disaster waiting to happen, the likes of Fashola, Pat Utomi, Adams do not have the followership across the nation, election time is near, selling any of their candidature to the populace is rather to late, if anyone of them was interested, campaigns would have started long time ago, Pat Utomi has tried twice if I'm not mistaken and you know how he fared in the elections he contested... The Nigerian electorates are not educative enough yet to know popularity doesn't assure good governance, votes these days are cast based on popularity, religion, tribe
Re: BUHARI; Questions Nigerians Must Answer. by Manazz(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
welp, that made so much sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Declares! I’m 100% With Buhari / SECRET DOCUMENTS: Shocking Revelations About Buhari / If You Mean Well For Nigeria, CHOOSE Young, Healthy Northerner!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.