Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. (704 Views)

Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram / Will Rotational Presidency Solve Nigeria's Political Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by 1UNEC: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari reminds me of coup, that's the reason he should not be considered. Buhari is 72 years old for Christ's sake. Buhari's accent isnt helping matters. Buhari's Sharia statements makes me scared that he will be another Islamic crusader.
Re: Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by 1UNEC: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Buhari reminds me of coup, that's the reason he should not be considered. Buhari is 72 years old for Christ's sake. Buhari's accent isnt helping matters. Buhari's Sharia statements makes me scared that he will be another Islamic crusader.
We should think nationhood before religion and remember that in a democratic system, the president has no power to "islamize" or "christianize" Nigeria as the case may be without ratification by the parliament. Everyone has to be considered at this point. We just need to get things right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
1UNEC:

We should think nationhood before religion and remember that in a democratic system, the president has no power to "islamize" or "christianize" Nigeria as the case may be without ratification by the parliament. Everyone has to be considered at this point. We just need to get things right.
Am afraid, Presidential fiat overides parliament, so its a no - no for Buhari.
Re: Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by Uncleodi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Summarise.
Re: Nigeria’s Political Monopoly: The Change That Comes With Change. by twitterng: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
true talk, this is simple economics concept. competition will give us the best leadership

(1) (Reply)

Pastor General Mohammed Buhari / Is It Unislamic To Support A Non Muslim? / An APC President Will Tackle Nigeria’s Infrastructural Challenge – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.