Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 (81354 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by AJ01(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Lolzzz grin grin...foolishness...grin
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Dannylux: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Vivly:
Dead cuz of 8 bullets?
I took 6 in a night and nothing happened.
I'd have taken more sef if I had.

The blue one - Possible

The black one - Catastrophic

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2014
It was black bullet not blue one. Don't confuse people here o. 6= 1500. Why loose life over 1600 ?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tolex34(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2014
If the bullet in the gun dosent kill him the one in the can will

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by LaconicINC: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2014
This story is false, I live in abakaliki, and have been to into, how come somebody at ikwo was rushed to Enugu hospital when abakaliki is closer, there is fmc and fetha in abakaliki, na lie jor
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by hollas2jnr(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2014
eightsin:
It can't be the drinks that killed him. I've seen people who take more than that and nothing happens to them. Make them talk true
Different body make-up you know

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by flexing11(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2014
u live carelessl,,,,, u die carelessl,,,,,,
it is simple as dat,

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by papoose321: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Devil de wait 4 d guy with beta bulala
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IBROHIM: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Youngzedd:
grin grin grin grin grin

But 8 cans is too small to kill.
my brother body systems are different and meanwhile it depends on his health level!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by bmoses(f): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2014
naaah waa oooo. silly things people do for money. now has he eaten d money? hmm RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by ALAYORMII: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Marc9:

NB: Bullet energy drink doesn't contain sugar. It contains caffeine and 11 to 18% alcohol, not too sure about the percentage, but I'm sure it's higher than 11%.

He loaded his system with excess caffeine and alcohol, which resulted in cerebrohypoxia.

Its an energy drink not an alcoholic drink.

It actually contains caffeine.

The work of Energy drinks is to enhance you (a sort of stimulant)

Some people take Energy drinks when they want to play match (the one they play on bed)

It increases the pumping of blood by ur heart and when you take an overdose of it, it can lead to heart failure.

IMO

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by femliany(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2014
And he got a bullet from bullet drink.....Boko H bullet would have made people to pity him
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by tecno4life(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2014
Hahahaha
*laughing in Swahili*

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by jackoncall(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2014
Queennelly:
A man identified as Elijah Nwankwo from Ikwo
local Government Area of Ebonyi state has
allegedly died after drinking eight cans of
Bullet Energy.
The deceased consumed the drinks as a result
of betting.
A source disclosed that the deceased had on
Thursday, boasted to drink the cans and smile
home with the sum of N1600, which was put
for a bet by one Chikwado Nchionu.
The police spokesman in Enugu State, Ebere
Amaraizu, DSP, who confirmed the incident
said that the deceased became weak and went
into coma after taking the drinks.
“He was consequently rushed to the Mother of
Christ Hospital Enugu, where he was confirmed
dead by the doctor on duty.
His body has also been deposited at the
hospital mortuary for necessary action”,
Amaraizu further stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/man-dies-consuming-8-cans-bullet-drink-win-n1600/
hmmmmmmm, thanks God for saving me oooooo, mine was 3 cans , and I almost ran mad, if not after gulping 17litres of water
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

Some people take Energy drinks when they want to play match (the one they play on bed)

It increases the pumping of blood by ur heart and when you take an overdose of it, it can give you a heart attack

IMO

I wonder why you had to quote me when you don't know your facts!

Let me ask, have you seen the drink? Have you drank it b4? I don't think so!

Well, bullet energy drink, unlike other energy drinks with calories and caffeine, contains alcohol, and has above 11% vol alcohol.

Highly intoxicated blood carries less amount of oxygen to the brain, leading to (cerebro)hypoxia! That explains why he went into coma!

Please don't quote me again!
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by omusiliyu(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2014
He died of ignorance. Can we say RIP to him?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by JEITO: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2014
And how much does 8cans of bullet drink cost

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Youngzedd:
grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder o.

Just 8 cans?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by EMMABC1(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2014
wetin u go call this man wey wan take am easy wt alcohol?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by elari(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Just for #1,600? Naaaa! I remember the last time I did a live betting was running with just my boxers after my last paper during my final year exams and sure 20k was on d beer table. That apart the guy blood no strong, else 8 bullet weda black or blue one no reach to fall man
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by elari(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

It increases the pumping of blood by ur heart and when you take an overdose of it, it can lead to heart failure.

IMO

My man there are two types. Black(Alcohol and 18%) and Blue( Normal energy drink)
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Youngzedd:
grin grin grin grin grin

You need to read the warning on that can to know. I once took power horse and from wat I read it's dangerous to take 8 cans in 24hrs. This illiterate gulped all that in less than an hour. He would have died anyway

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Marc9:

Well, bullet energy drink, unlike other energy drinks with calories and caffeine, contains alcohol, and has above 11% vol alcohol.

Highly intoxicated blood carries less amount of oxygen to the brain, leading to (cerebro)hypoxia! That explains why he went into coma!

I love your analysis.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2014
CyberWolf:
I did it one certain time..3 cans of power horse with 3 bottles of stout..I nearly die grin grin grin

Pls can you explain exactly how you felt at the time?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by rawsh247(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Queennelly:
A man identified as Elijah Nwankwo from Ikwo
local Government Area of Ebonyi state has
allegedly died after drinking eight cans of
Bullet Energy.
The deceased consumed the drinks as a result
of betting.
A source disclosed that the deceased had on
Thursday, boasted to drink the cans and smile
home with the sum of N1600, which was put
for a bet by one Chikwado Nchionu.
The police spokesman in Enugu State, Ebere
Amaraizu, DSP, who confirmed the incident
said that the deceased became weak and went
into coma after taking the drinks.
“He was consequently rushed to the Mother of
Christ Hospital Enugu, where he was confirmed
dead by the doctor on duty.
His body has also been deposited at the
hospital mortuary for necessary action”,
Amaraizu further stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/man-dies-consuming-8-cans-bullet-drink-win-n1600/

Can someone please explain these medically.,?? Why can't the doctors revive him ??
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by ALAYORMII: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Marc9:

The one that has alcohol is the black one and its not an energy drink (its Vodka) and it doesn't contain caffeine.

If he took the black one, then he must have died from too much alcohol in his system.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Koolwilly(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2014
That's the handy work of black bullet. I don't think it's the energy drink (blue bullet).
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
debonairprinx:
The sharp increase in sugar level caused a system shock which resulted into his death. That's why basic knowledge is totally necessary. His death was avoidable.

I think it's more to do with the caffeine contents of such drinks...I suspect cardiac arrest caused by subtoxic levels of caffiene in those cans...

I know energy drinks like 250ml of red bull which people abuse contains about 80g of caffeine..same amount as in filtered coffee.
NAFDAC need to ban most of these drinks as they normally come with not enough information on their labels.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Wisegeek01(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm. .. Sony Max
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by ALAYORMII: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
For those of you saying you take an X number of Star, Guilder, etc
Its not the samething with taking 8 cans of Bullet drink (the black one) which is said to contain around 18% alcohol and Star and Guilder contains 5.1% and Guinness around 6.5% or so.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by sheffy007: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:

The blue one - Possible

The black one - Catastrophic
.... please tell them

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by sheffy007: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
imoleay0:

I wonder o.

Just 8 cans?
. Funny u says who. Please try d black bullet nt d blue one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.