Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls (33877 Views)

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) / Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by babeflenz(f): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:
This junk is not new. You copied this from a facebook post that was going around yesterday angry

ɪ̣̝̇ guess dats not the face you saw on facebook yesterday
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by babeflenz(f): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:
What Rubbish is this, How did such rubbish get to front page,

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent
mr CEO, can ɪ̣̝̇ see the face of ur girlfriend?? ɪ̣̝̇ would ve love to see yours buh i guess u are jst as ugly as d mad man in my street

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by imperiouxx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
html14java:
bad belle

How d tuu pikz take resemble

lols. I dey say na copied concept
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by imperiouxx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
ɪ̣̝̇ guess dats not the face you saw on facebook yesterday

na copied concept.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
mr CEO, can ɪ̣̝̇ see the face of ur girlfriend?? ɪ̣̝̇ would ve love to see yours buh i guess u are jst as ugly as d mad man in my street

I may not be fine but am far from Ugly, all d same whatever tickles your fancy!!! Why are u so angry because I called someone Ugly or is it you, if it's you then am sorry...
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
What of the one from lecturer grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by nwaobitex: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
very true
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Untrollable: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:
What Rubbish is this, How did such rubbish get to front page,

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent

Fam shocked

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Untrollable:

Fam shocked

Sup fam
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by davidif: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
The facial expression of toaster is classic.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by jbblues24(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maths Riddle / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.