Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan (2988 Views)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by jumas(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
1. My husband and Sambo is a
good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a
child and the senators were once
a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her
husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of
hischildren.(His children? Like
Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before
youwere once a children. (Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the
effort, it is not easy to carry
second in an international
competition like this one,
(addressing press men after
Female Under-19 FIFAWorld
Cup).
7. The bombers who born them?
Wasn't it not a woman?
Theywere once a children now a
adult now they
are bombing women and children
making some children a widow.
(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these
children who have become
widows for loosing their parents
for one reason or another.
(Lmfao....)
9. We should have love for our
fellowNigerians irrespective of
their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and
Nurses are responding to
treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself
instead ofcommitting suicide.
(What's the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he
died but his manhood lives on.
(Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I
donate my family. (Laugh wan
tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last
churches on christmas day,
theydon't have respect for Jesus,
they are a very bad person,infact
I'm a sadder woman right now
and Mr.President ismore saddest
(Sad,sad der,saddest...)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?
Imagine this woman o, Chei!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
this wowan should be awarded unmerited prof of English language because queen Elizabeth will have to start learning English language from her

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by xamiel: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
She's a comedian.
Re: Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by SIRKOL(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
The time u hv used in gathering another persons grammatical blunders, I fink if u used dat time to pray 4 this con3, it will be a more effective use of ur time!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by greatpsalm: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
there is god ooooo[b]?[/b]?? lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan by Vikkie14: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm.. You got the time to write someone "mistakes" when that time could have be better used in fine-tuning your own life.
No one is perfect. Even a Prof. is not excluded on this.

Get up and pray for Nigeria and you wont waste your time on seeing other people "stick" when you got a "log" in your own eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Approved Courses Offered In University Of Benin (uniben) / Register And Become A Member Of Thinkerspool Book Club (lagos) / Waec Updates May/june 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.