Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll (635 Views)

Nairaland 2015 state of origin Census(Rep Your State) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by MillionDollars: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
There's nothing more to it, jst for the fun of it, who will get the most votes if NAIRALANDERS were to vote. BUHARI or JONATHAN?
LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!

cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by MillionDollars: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
hit the LIKE button if you vote for GENERAL MOHAMMED BUHARI (APC)

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by MillionDollars: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
hit the LIKE button if you vote for GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (P.D.P)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by darisgod(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
BUHARI

APC !!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by OtunbaJega: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
BUHARI

APC

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by kadas01(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
I am just here to perform my duty as a "Domestic Election Observer"!

You know we don't vote, but we are always on ground to ensure that the "Exercise" runs smoothly!

Please, feel free to lay your complaints as regards the voting process!

#On Patrol to various polling units across all the wards!
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by jahbiz: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
I jus pray Jonathan doesn't replace Jaga in the las minutes and put one of his dogs......

If you love Buhari say bu ha ri!!!
If you love Buhari say Bu ha ri!!!
If you love Buhari and you really wan to vote him,
Bu Ha Ri!!!
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by motherlode: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
I vote Buhari
I vote A.P.C
I vote Change
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by Iroh88(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
jahbiz:
I jus pray Jonathan doesn't replace Jaga in the las minutes and put one of his dogs.....

If you love Buhari say bu ha ri!!!
If you love Buhari and you really wan to vote him,
Bu Ha Ri!!!
May your days belong!!! Same sentiment I expressed when my friends and I were discussing politics today!!
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by laykhorn(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB! GMB!
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by MillionDollars: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2014
kadas01:
I am just here to perform my duty as a "Domestic Election Observer"!

You know we don't vote, but we are always on ground to ensure that the "Exercise" runs smoothly!

Please, feel free to lay your complaints as regards the voting process!

#On Patrol to various polling units across all the wards!
u are welcome our OBSERVER from SOUTH AFRICA , is it going smoothly? Any journalist in the house?
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by mamajohn(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2014
GMB
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by kadas01(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2014
MillionDollars:

u are welcome our OBSERVER from SOUTH AFRICA , is it going smoothly? Any journalist in the house?
Thank you so much! Actually, I'm from FCT Zonal Office here in Nigeria!

As regards the conduct of the "Exercise", it has been relatively "peaceful", with the voting process running smoothly and all materials are on ground to ensure a "hitch-free" "Presidential Election"!

The "Press Crew" comprises Journalists from within and outside Nigeria!

#Still on patrol!........SITREP would be relayed as we progress!

Over to you!
Re: Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll by MillionDollars: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
someone should beg the MODS(seun, obinoscopy, mynd44 and co) to move this thread to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Betrayed Gaddafi - Malema / Boko Haram Wants Negotiation, Picks Buhari As Mediator (2012) / 49 Senators Plot Mark’s Sack As The Lose Return Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.