Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! (9328 Views)

Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware / Have You Hear About CPA, The Lazy Man Way Making 20$ Daily / Nairastake No Longer Dependable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Iyke4Real(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is one of the companies that started football betting in Nigeria and they seemed to be reliable back then. Unfortunately, they refused to grow and were not innovative enough to improve their website and the services on offer. Though, they did quite well to change the trading currency from DOLLAR to NAIRA, they should have done more to compete when other betting companies came to the fore. I have tried their services and that of other bookmakers and its obvious that they lag behind in everything. Their customer service is almost non existent, their payout now takes 1 month to 3 months to complete, their odds are inconsistent and the most intriguing thing about them is that they put their agents in all sorts of problem. Some months ago, I chose to become an agent for this company because their terms were very attractive. Since then, Its been one problem or the other but the most consistent thing about them is that they pay winnings after 1 month even when they stated that it only takes them two days to complete payouts. A customer once won N135,000 in my shop and after waiting for 2 weeks, I had to pay the customer from my personal savings and I eventually received my fund back after 42 days. I thought that was a one off but another customer won N58,000 and after three weeks, I am still waiting for them to send me my fund. My brother who is also trading with them told me that he has a pending withdrawal request of N50,000 since the 6th day of November. My fellow nairalanders, I have learnt my lessons and I wouldn't want any of you to make the same mistakes. I will definitely get my fund from them but when next I hear the word NAIRASTAKE, I will FLEE!!! I expect you to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by dkronicle(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
In tokyo and japan. We only know sportybet
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by lilwayneme(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
hear in heaven we only believe and endorsed bet365...while others follow...like if you are from heaven

2 Likes

Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by johnwizey: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Here in paradise, we talk in 1960bet
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Smilelo(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Here in US we endorse bet9ja for president

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Iyke4Real(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2014
I think I have to follow those in US or heaven. LOL
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by EDWARD20: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
BUT WHICH OF THEM THAT IS GOOD 4 ONLINE BETTING HERE IN NIGERIA. PLS LIST THEM 4 ME.
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by controversialJ: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Neva u in ur lif near nariastake am a living Wat Dat guy is saying!!!

it may b shocked Dat my pending is 4mnths Nw!! Wich Dey refused to pay!!!

am taking off from dem!!

Dey are scam!!! Dey r bankrupt!!!

I guess is owned by igbo man!!

beware!!!

Evn to pay 5k is mnths!!!

ur moni cn b slashed anytym
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by controversialJ: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
EDWARD20:
BUT WHICH OF THEM THAT IS GOOD 4 ONLINE BETTING HERE IN NIGERIA. PLS LIST THEM 4 ME.

Merrybet is d best!!

Bt all d rest is Gud Xcept nariastake Dat is a scam!!!

Jst imagine 4mnths Dey Dnt pay u ur winning!!!

no site is as bad as nariastake.Evn an agent to dem cn b treated Lik Wat u read up deir.Jst imagine u as a customer!!!
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by dicksj93: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Nairastake is a pure mess! D v adopted a new pattern of reddin my slip wen ah win..mail dem numerous tyms on d 1st case d neva replied..it happened again,i mailed dem n d criminals sent me a link to anoda match result dah ah lost even wen ah actuali made my complaint clear by sendin dem d bet ref. Id n pastin d games 4 dem,wen i resent d mail..umu chineke ah no see reply again o....Flee 4rm nairastake,its a disaster!
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by THRILLING: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2014
dicksj93:
Nairastake is a pure mess! D v adopted a new pattern of reddin my slip wen ah win..mail dem numerous tyms on d 1st case d neva replied..it happened again,i mailed dem n d criminals sent me a link to anoda match result dah ah lost even wen ah actuali made my complaint clear by sendin dem d bet ref. Id n pastin d games 4 dem,wen i resent d mail..umu chineke ah no see reply again o....Flee 4rm nairastake,its a disaster!
Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Iyke4Real(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Interesting updates...I'm yet to be paid but I strongly believe I will get my money from them. I have made inquiries and discovered that I can sue them. That is the next step for me. A double suit will see them pay through their nose. They will sure compensate me too for breaking our agreement.

Nonetheless, run for your life or BEAR the loss that comes with trading with them.
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by ugoonuoha: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
P
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Edalock(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2014
currently in the same predicament with a big acc and withdrawal pending up to 2 months, since October 27... iyke can you WhatsApp me on 08182755482

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Ebitito(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
can anyone here help me to get my money from them.. i assure you 10percent for your work 08066627499
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by ugoonuoha: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
I
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by Plainboy(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
I am a Witness to this too. I am currently being owed 62k which I won since decemba 2014. Its quite pathetic
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by truvine(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
so my own is still better ... 65,000 since march
have even lost count of mails and calls
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:06am On Aug 08, 2015
that site has become very fraudulent, only deposits are approved while withdrawal requests enter voicemail. those criminals have been owning me since 5months now. stop depositing money into their account! angry angry angry
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by assumpta12(f): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How

Achieve financial freedom with 3,000 -business-

Hello friends,
Am a consultant with one of the leading health company in Nigeria, its Greenlife herbal product, its a chinese company that produces herbal products from natural ingredients ranging from treatment of all kinds of illnesses

ANOTHER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

You can run test on people after your training, like if have a big congregation in your church or if u know MD in any company dat has so many staffs that would bring you cool money you can charge each person 1k for running test depending, all you need to do is tender a proposal letter to the company for approval. so when you master the machine training, it would favor you a lot
We need to help ourselves in the society and be creative not to fold our hands waiting for government or white collar jobs, why not take up this opportunity and see if it works for you, this is the only way you can sell your products. Our products are well branded products

GREENLIFE SPECIAL FEATURES,

- Products are effective for treatment and prevention
-products availability guaranteed
- prompt payments of bonuses,one time registration
-you earn from all your down lines-no generational breakaway
-balancing of leg not compulsory before you can start earning- you can earn even with one leg
-your bonus is paid at anytime you activate for the month
-no time limit,no stress,no rush and no target
-you can take the cash equivalent of any award you qualify for- no delay

GROWTH STEPS,

step 3: Planner 200PPV
step 4: Team developer 750GPV
step 5: Team leader: 3000GPV
step 6: Assist supervisor: 18,000GPV
step 7: Team supervisor 70,000GPV
step 8: Team director 270,000GPV

11 LEVEL INCOME BENEFITS

- 20% Retail profit
- Team performance bonus
- Free Int’l trip or 525,000naira
-Small car award or 2,100,000naira
-Cash award of 3,750.000naira
-Gateway vacation or 4.5M
-Big car award or 6.75M
-House award or 15M
- 2% global sales earning
-Infinity bonus 0.5%
-Leadership bonus

Activation
- Team leader – 15PPV
- Assistant supervisor- 20PPV
- Supervisor – 25PPV
- Team director – 40PPV

Greenlife herbal offers all an opportunity to achieve financial freedom! how you may wonder?
This is achievable by registering with the company either as a distributor or a consultant with just 3,000
Everyone can do this, students, employed(need for an extra income),job seekers, pharmacy shop owners and hospitals

CALL assumpta on 07032678768, 08023741080 for registration
Email. Eby.assumpta@yahoo.com
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by callMeAlpha(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
Me too oo,am a witness oo,I made a withdrawal request since early last year,up till nw,they've nt paid me...na wah oo
Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by darkenkach(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2016
I follow chop Nairastake money oooo

1 Like

Re: Whenever You Hear NAIRASTAKE, FLEE!!!!!!!! by laboski: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
OMG!!!!I also need ur help please...nairastake have been oweing me 102000 naira since 2014 December.... pls let's pool resources and sue their asses...pls u can contact me on 08065629319...bleess u

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? / How Kuli Kuli Made Me A Millionaire! / Ex-employees Accuse BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu Of Forex Round-tripping, Tax Evas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.