Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD (2304 Views)

Walkcar, A Portable Car That Fits Into Your Bag. / Guide To Unlock Three UK Huawei E5330 Pocket Wifi And All Networks , Unlock Code / Optoma Pocket Sized Projector With Inbuilt Battery - N120,000 - Call 08182174043 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2014
At less than 5.6" long, 2.7" wide, and 1.2" tall, the P4-X is both a true pocket projector and a powerful mobile computing platform. The P4-X Pico Projector features a built-in lithium ion battery capable of powering the projector for over 90 minutes on a single charge. Additional features include the MicroSD card slot, USB On The-Go, Mini-HDMI, Composite Video Input, VGA Input, and a 1 watt onboard speaker.

FEATURES

1. Onboard media player

2. View presentations g from a laptop

3. Share photos directly from a camera

4. Display games from a gaming console or phone

5. Share videos directly from a camcorder

6. Multimedia display from a phone or tablet

SPECIFICATIONS

Max Resolution: WXGA(1280x768)

Native Resolution: WVGA

Brightness: 125 Lumens

Contrast Ratio: 2000:1

Noise: < 30 dBs

Projection Lens: Manual Focus

Projection Image: Available Size 10 ~ 80 inch

Lamp: Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology

Life 15,000hrs

Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Projection Angle: 33.4°

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS

Audio Output 1W (x2) Stereo Speakers

Stereo speaker/headphone mini-jack

Color: Soft Black

File Playback: microSD & USB Host reader

Menu Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese

Battery Life: 90 Minute Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery

Dimensions: 172*71*31 mm

Weight: 0.5 lbs

Power Consumption: 12.5 W

Supported Formats MP3 / WMA / OGG / WAV / AVI

BMP / JPG / GIF / TXT

Conformances: CE, FCC Class A

INPUTS / OUTPUTS

Video In:

Mini-HDMI

VGA (mini-VGA)

Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack)

Audio Out: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack

USB: 5 Pin Mini USB 1.1

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES

Tripod

Composite AV Cable

Wall Charger

Remote Control

VGA adapter cable

SB Adapter Cable

The projector lamp comes with one year warranty from the 1 st of December,2014. If anything happens to the lamp of the projector, return the product and it will be replaced with another unit.

Cost : N65,000

Thanks to everyone that indicated interest. More units will be available in January

1 Like

Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2014
MY REVIEW

First off, the projector is extremely small.It's exactly the same size of my S4 although the width is bigger. It can easily fit into your pocket.

Second, it's extremely light in weight.

Third, it has a micro sd slot in front, an earphone jack, AV line jack and mini VGA slot at the side and female USB and mini usb USB  the back.

Fourth is the focus. The device can be moved back and forth and the focus doesn't change. It has a focus regulator on top but you hardly use it.

Also, the accessories are a delight; it can connect to BlackBerry using a BlackBerry presenter ( not included), iPad,iPhone or iPod using a iPhone/iPad/iPod adapter and cable, PSP using a composite cable, DSTV decoder,gaming consoles, Android tablets via mini HDML cable ( included), Android phones via MHL cables, flash drives via USB to mini USB adaptor ( included) and to a laptop via VGA cable.  

Finally, a 32gb micro sd can be inserted and with the onboard media player, you have a choice of watching videos, looking at photos, listening to music or reading an Ebook.

The downside is that the internal speakers are not loud enough but the headphone and AV line outlet takes care of that.
Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bump
Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by mez(m): 2:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice specs.
Recently bought one from Deal Dey.
The differences include the absence of a battery and a size twice yours.
And oh, the price too.

I prefer yours though. I hope I'll be able to sell mine so that I'll get yours.

That's it on my 8 inch Tecno phantom pad.

Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
The price is steep but it comes with a year's warranty from the first of December. Also it comes complete with all the accessories;
1. Mini-HDMI cable
2. Tripod stand
3. Mini-VIA cable
4. USB adaptor
5. Remote control
6. AV cable.

Here's a size comparison with the case of my S4.

1 Like

Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bump
Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by teeshe: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello,

Can i still get this AAXA Pocket size projector?
Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
teeshe:
Hello,
sorry, none available for now
Re: Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD by Leopantro: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
teeshe:
Hello,
sorry, none available for now

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Infinix HOT 5 (X559C) / Brand New 2nd Generation Ipad Pro WIFI + LTE / Dell Inspiron 5620| 17 12th Gen (10 Cores)| 512GB SSD| 16GB Ram|SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.