Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! (564 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / Facts Reveal That Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! by Tearg1: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2014
After the APC Election, I come to believe that there is a better and brighter future for our Country Nigeria.. Observing the democratic process which was employed made me believe that the only thing that is missing in this country is TRUE LEADERSHIP......

Who is the true Leader between GEJ and GMB that is the question that ponders my mind all through out yesterday...
The true leaders of this country is US, the Youths... and middle class citizens... we feel the heat and we have the solution.. and we can start leading the country from our neighbourhoods regardless of who the future president is..

The rigging of election is a stain on our electoral practice, knowing fully well that the voice of the people has been silenced. Its up to us to resist any attempt to Rig the election. I spoke to some friends from Brazil, and their election is done electronically, and the question I asked myself is, is our government pretending not to have a solution to election rigging? or they are simply preventing the solution from solving the problem like we have in our energy sector.

Unemployment and crime is rife in our country, and I believe whatever the outcome of the election, the Youths must not sit down and fold their arms like we once did. We must be prepared to take the future into our hands with boldness.

Lets rise with one voice and hope they dnt try to break our spirits..

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live YDM
Re: The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! by Datsleekdude(m): 2:39am On Dec 13, 2014
No matter what we do there would always be rigging of elections no matter how little
Re: The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! by 2cato: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Tearg1:
After the APC Election, I come to believe that there is a better and brighter future for our Country Nigeria.. Observing the democratic process which was employed made me believe that the only thing that is missing in this country is TRUE LEADERSHIP......

Who is the true Leader between GEJ and GMB that is the question that ponders my mind all through out yesterday...
The true leaders of this country is US, the Youths... and middle class citizens... we feel the heat and we have the solution.. and we can start leading the country from our neighbourhoods regardless of who the future president is..

The rigging of election is a stain on our electoral practice, knowing fully well that the voice of the people has been silenced. Its up to us to resist any attempt to Rig the election. I spoke to some friends from Brazil, and their election is done electronically, and the question I asked myself is, is our government pretending not to have a solution to election rigging? or they are simply preventing the solution from solving the problem like we have in our energy sector.

Unemployment and crime is rife in our country, and I believe whatever the outcome of the election, the Youths must not sit down and fold their arms like we once did. We must be prepared to take the future into our hands with boldness.

Lets rise with one voice and hope they dnt try to break our spirits..

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live YDM
The future belongs to the old men and they are been supported by the youth
Re: The Future belongs to the Youths... !!!! by Tearg1: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2014
2cato:
The future belongs to the old men and they are been supported by the youth

I am praying that your notion is Ironical oooo.... boys are not smilling mennn... >!!!! Buhari seems to be the hope of alot of aspiring Young Nigerians... if he fall our hand, e go red ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Brainard:no Voter's Card ,no New Year Blessing-pastor E.A Adeboye / Online Voting For The Presidential Election / The Senseless Evasion Of The Nigeria Equation - Abu Bialaal Abdulrazaq Bn Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.