Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (139892 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Contact us for your cotonou cars
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
The nairalanders contact us for your cotonou car/suv we are here to gives you a budget which wil buy the car of your dream plus original custom duty paper!

Do you need a good car from cotonou car market?are you looking for some one who can guild you on how to buy a car in cotonou?are you looking for a clearing and forwarding agent who wil help you to clear your car or general good?

Please get intouch!!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
The nairalanders contact us for your cotonou car/suv ...we are here to give you a budget of the car which you want to buy from cotonou car market both buying cost plus nigeria customs duty paper cost

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy chrismax to all our prospective customers, intending customers,we wish you a glorious season we also say a big thanks for does that have been patronise or follow us to cotonou car market! May the blessings of God almighty be in your Portion,your rain of abundance will fall,your long awaited miracle will arrive, Good things will happen in your life Happy xmas once again.

Thanks

HASSAN
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by orisayomisamuel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
How much to Nigeria toks Toyota camry 07/08 with full options
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
orisayomisamuel:
How much to Nigeria toks Toyota camry 07/08 with full options

Asking price of toyota camry 2007/08

Budget 1.8m/1.9m everytin with duty
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls avalon 99model and 2001 how much respectively
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
LivinaPatrick:
pls avalon 99model and 2001 how much respectively

Asking price Of avalon 99

Budget 850k with custom duty paper

Asking paper of avalon 2001

Budget 900/950k all with custom duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
hassrash:

Asking price Of avalon 99

Budget 850k with custom duty paper

Asking paper of avalon 2001

Budget 900/950k all with custom duty paper
am interested in 2001 avalon. Do u ve any in ur stock? Pics pls
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
LivinaPatrick:
am interested in 2001 avalon. Do u ve any in ur stock? Pics pls

If you are ready lemme no !I don't have any pics wit me !

Thankz
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
hassrash:

If you are ready lemme no !I don't have any pics wit me !

Thankz
bros i am ready. Serious buyer
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
LivinaPatrick:
bros i am ready. Serious buyer

Please call me or lemme have your number?so as to direct you on how you can locate me in border from there we wil proceed to cotonou car market!

Thanks 08035781822.

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
hassrash:

Please call me or lemme have your number?so as to direct you on how you can locate me in border from there we wil proceed to cotonou car market!

Thanks 08035781822.

Hassan.
i am somewhere very far away from lagos. Pls make ur contacts as per d car, and let me know. I need it urgently. Tnx
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
LivinaPatrick:
i am somewhere very far away from lagos. Pls make ur contacts as per d car, and let me know. I need it urgently. Tnx

When you are ready please call me,remember cotonou dosnt oprate during the weekend!

Am expecting your call

Thankx.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Contact us for your tokunbo cars in cotonou car market
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Abyzan(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2014
hello.... I need the price of Honda Pilot of 2010-2012...tokunbo
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Abyzan:
hello.... I need the price of Honda Pilot of 2010-2012...tokunbo

Asking price of honda pilot 2010

Budget 3.5m everyting wit custom duty

Asking price of honda pilot 2012

Budget 4m everything with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Maxiyke: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2014
How much is a Mercedes GL 450 and an Acura ZDX all 2010 model with original duty?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Maxiyke:
How much is a Mercedes GL 450 and an Acura ZDX all 2010 model with original duty?

Asking price of acura ZDX 2010

Budget 6m with custom duty paper

Landed to lagos!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
hassrash:
Happy chrismax to all our prospective customers, intending customers,we wish you a glorious season we also say a big thanks for does that have been patronise or follow us to cotonou car market! May the blessings of God almighty be in your Portion,your rain of abundance will fall,your long awaited miracle will arrive, Good things will happen in your life Happy xmas once again.

Thanks

HASSAN

Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2014
The nairalanders,happy sunday to you all plus happy new year in advance!!!!I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps!
Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original custom duty paper !

Kindly make your enquirys now.

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin :2A282C57

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Maxiyke: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
What of the Mercedes Benz 2010 GL 450?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maxiyke:
What of the Mercedes Benz 2010 GL 450?

Have reply your email

Thankz
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Good morning the nairalanders how is the festival get going!
Cotonou car market start today monday 29th december and closed on wednesday 31 december 2014 and finaly go for there holiday til next year january 5th 2015!!

Contact us and make your request about cotonou car market.

Wish every one a pleasant week.

Thankz

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thank God for the deal...contact us for your cotonou car !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / Free Honda Radio Codes / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.