Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,049 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

To Fut Minna Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Fut Minna Candidates (2511 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale / To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Fut Minna Candidates by fajiboy: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hello landers/futminna candidates

This is to inform you all that FUT minna final admission list(VC's list) has been released.If you were unable to access your admission status on the internet do not border because there is the posibility that you reg. no was ommitted in the hardcopy of the admission list which can only be seen in your school/faculty or the admission office of FUT minna.For those of you that are still considering your high post Jamb score, i would advise u to forget about your high score because FUT minna admission list was based on catchment area consideration, remedial consideration and long leg(i.e who u know).Forget about additional admission list. Also all admitted candidates should hurry up cos registration has started in full.
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates by Godisking: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
o boy you harsh o!
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates by fajiboy: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
Godisking no be say i harsh, some people just need to know the truth. You should also know that there are a lot of candidates whose names are in the hardcopy of the admission list having no reg. no or a wrong reg. no, such people wont be able to access their admission status from the internet except they come to the school to lay complain to FUT minna ICT center.Hope still dey my guy.
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates by akyus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates by johnshagb(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
please any good news about futminna additional list. undecided
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates by owolabiza(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2008
Someone tld me that the additional second list would out soon.Is it true?

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University Has Started Paying Acceptance Fee 2011/2012 / Photo:where Are Those People Dat Served Dis Kind Of Punishment In School / URGENT! How Much Can I Get Akwa Ibom State Of Origin/lga Citizenship Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.