Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera (590 Views)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera by amakaikeng(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
One celebrity that is opening admitting that he is happy his colleagues lost the primaries for their election bid is singer turned writer, Etcetera. By now, y'all know he takes no prisoners and just says it as he feels it. But isn't he being a little mean? After all the time and possibly money invested on their campaigns - this is what he has to say? Find out what is reasons are below:

My dear entertainers who just lost out in your quest for public office, can you please gbe enu e soun so that we can concentrate on the election at hand? Despite your claims, we all know the reasons why you sought public office in the first place. So many Nigerians have hurt their knees in praying to God to rid this nation of political miscreants and people with selfish motives in seeking public offices.

So the fact that you all lost your primaries is a gargantuan sign that the system does not see you as worthy representatives of the Nigerian youths. You are the reasons why the youths are only being regarded as the future in a time like this when we are supposed to be the present. Why is it surprising to you that you lost in the primaries? The system has been analytically taking notes of your below the par exploits even within the madhouse we call entertainment industry. Don’t you get it, because you are in the sacred ministry of receiving brown envelopes doesn’t make you qualified to administer or make laws. In case you haven’t heard, there are so many things to consider before running for public office," he said.

He even said, "a head that can’t produce meaningful lyrics cannot inspire anything meaningful in governance" Continue to see the rest at http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/thank-god-entertainers-lost-primaries.html

Re: "Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera by tyson99(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
na them sabi jare cos if dem enter sef we no go share the money together

I want to thank my. father and my mother and my parents for this grin
Re: "Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera by speakthetruth: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Losing at one time is part of the deal.
Re: "Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera by ireneony(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2014
He should go can sit down one place jare.....how can someone be filled with hatred and jealousy.
thank God he no longer sings, because his voice was so annoying, look like someone that always want to cry when he sings

the guitar does not rhyme with his song.

before i forget his voice sound like cricket
Re: "Thank God Entertainers Lost The Primaries" - Etcetera by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2014
okay? okay?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi / We Are Not Local! Reminisce Slams Indigenous Rapper Tag / Photo:Have Aycomedian And Actress Ini Edo Joined LAWMA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.