Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction (2757 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / Breaking! Enugu Central Police Station Under Siege As Biafrans Barricade It-pics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Adetula1(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
am sure we will someday get to the promise land.our duty is to openly criticize constructively and in our closet pray for our leaders and the country.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by rawpadgin(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2014
gej is working

6 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Funniez: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Doesnt change d fact that Gej is leaving Aso Rock next year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Flets: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari and his boys are busy soaking dogs and baboon in blood.

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Justcash(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2014
This is good.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Flets: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Funniez:

Yes he has to leave despite all his efforts just because he is from a minority. You guys are not aware what is about to hit you.

GEJ is the last president of a United Nigeria. Enjoy it now.

8 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by bitterpenis(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice, but too bad he won't be the one to commission the the project

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Flets:

Yes he has to leave despite all his efforts just because he is from a minority. You guys are not aware what is about to hit you.

Look at him trying to use the 'Tribe Card'. Ever thought maybe he has his reasons for saying that, what if its the Security Issues, Power Issues, Corruption etc But Noooo It all has to be his tribe. Well actually as it turns out the only people that wanna use Religion/Tribe as an excuse are those that go around crying ' No Northerner should enter Aso Rock again, Dont vote a Muslim cause they will Islamize the country (because all the past Muslim Leaders were so hell bent on Islamizing the country) etc. Ohhh right its only Northerners that are Ethnic bigots in your eyes huh...

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by pring: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
6 years of rule, Jonathan constructed railway on the paper which made Alh Ameachi unable to transport on the rail. 6 years of rule, economy of Nigeria became number one on the paper, which made average Nigerian to still be living under $1 per day. 6 years of rule, Jonathan created work thru promises of the mouth which made about 16 people died tragically looking for immigration job around March. 6 years of rule, a leader who swore an oath to protect his country but never did and using opposition as an excuse everytime. 6 years of rule, a leader became sixth African richest president, 6 years of rule, a leader who created more universities but ASUU were on strike for six good months! 6 years of rule, a government who promised to sanitise the whole system from corruption, but some are saying GEJ fought corruption in Agriculture and left PENSION scam, Fuel subsidy scam, Stella Oduah's Scam, Diezani's scam, Lawal Farouk scam, Oritsejafor scam, Abacha son's scam, Fayose's scam, Buruji Kashamu's Scam, Fani Kayode's scam, $20billion scam...by God's grace this man can NEVER win again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Justcash(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
pring:

6 years of rule, Jonathan constructed railway on the paper which made Alh Ameachi unable to transport on the rail. 6 years of rule, economy of Nigeria became number one on the paper, which made average Nigerian to still be living under $1 per day. 6 years of rule, Jonathan created work thru promises of the mouth which made about 16 people died tragically looking for immigration job around March. 6 years of rule, a leader who swore an oath to protect his country but never did and using opposition as an excuse everytime. 6 years of rule, a leader became sixth African richest president, 6 years of rule, a leader who created more universities but ASUU were on strike for six good months! 6 years of rule, a government who promised to sanitise the whole system from corruption, but some are saying GEJ fought corruption in Agriculture and left PENSION scam, Fuel subsidy scam, Stella Oduah's Scam, Diezani's scam, Lawal Farouk scam, Oritsejafor scam, Abacha son's scam, Fayose's scam, Buruji Kashamu's Scam, Fani Kayode's scam, $20billion scam...by God's grace this man can NEVER win again.

Are you just waking up? Where were you when the military, including Buhari and OBJ raped Nigeria serially? Were you asleep or just blind? Now you want to bring back one of the serial rapists, Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by rozayx5(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
fresh air continues
Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Nonybb: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 TILL BUHARI REPLACES HIS GWORO Fulani TEETH AND BECOME NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITHOUT JIHADIST MENTALITY

5 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by cocoduck: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
AP SHIYTES ALWAYS VENOUMOUS AND WINNING EVERY ELECTION on social media and losing woefully inter ground since 2011

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Tenim47(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2014
i smell boko haram bomb.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Well, I'm not impressed! Our mind are made up. GEJ must go. He had had 6 good years to show us he's the saviour we were waiting for but he's just a lame duck pandering to the wishes of his phoney financiers
grin grin grin
Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Adetula1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Well, I'm not impressed! Our mind are made up. GEJ must go. He had had 6 good years to show us he's the saviour we were waiting for but he's just a lame duck pandering to the wishes of his phoney financiers
grin grin grin
bros,GEJ was not mention or is picture posted.talk about the train station if its good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by chinwike2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seems the APshíït online gööns now receive free data recharge apart from the stipends; Beautiful ! Even APC knows buhari is a HARD SELL- thats why there are more buhari pay-per-post marketers on NL/Papers, bötttöm-kissing their boss. 2yrs ago the question was- what is GEJ doing ? Now that TAN,others are showing it the hypocrites try to cover under the carpet with political excuses. Buhari remains a hardsell because of his tribalist stand. "hear word him no go hear" now he would never be a nationalist- the kind the military call GUMMIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Funniez: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Flets:

did I hear u say effort? What efforts did he make to: 1. Find our missing 20 billion dollars? Convert this to naira and u wuld know its capable of driving away poverty completely in atleast 10 states in Nigeria. 2. Rescue the 250 missing Chibok skul gals? I guess if they were ur sisters u wuldnt be spewing these trash. 3. Prosecute political criminals? Under his watch, Alamaisia who was involved in about 80 billion naira public fund scandal, was granted "state pardon", EFCC is as gud as dead cus he halted dia operations so no one will have to question him. You can just name them, they are too many to be numbered. Care abt my profile, am from South East, what has Goodluck done in my area? NOTHING! Second Nigger bridge that the idiot promised, where is it?. I cant trust a corrupt man to end corruption-GMB 2015
Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by nigerianvenom(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
WE HAVE NO NEED of returning to the era of buhari were rail transportation were seen as crime again humanity.
gej is performing,while haters are busy running spewing rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Flets: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Funniez:
did I hear u say effort? What efforts did he make to: 1. Find our missing 20 billion dollars? Convert this to naira and u wuld know its capable of driving away poverty completely in atleast 10 states in Nigeria. 2. Rescue the 250 missing Chibok skul gals? I guess if they were ur sisters u wuldnt be spewing these trash. 3. Prosecute political criminals? Under his watch, Alamaisia who was involved in about 80 billion naira public fund scandal, was granted "state pardon", EFCC is as gud as dead cus he halted dia operations so no one will have to question him. You can just name them, they are too many to be numbered. Care abt my profile, am from South East, what has Goodluck done in my area? NOTHING! Second Nigger bridge that the idiot promised, where is it?. I cant trust a corrupt man to end corruption-GMB 2015

There is no missing $20bn. Sanusi first said 48 then 10 then later 20..... pick your viable choice. That was all politics playing on the sensibility of Nigeria. I will rather work with NOI comments on unremitted funds qhich is understandable following the existing funding arrangements for some oil and gas projects undet MCA and external funding. The production of the collateral wells will drive fund remittance. I am not saying there are no sharp practices in NNPC but the context of the accusation was wrong.

Chibok girls is a different story. Every sensible mind knows the chibok event is not as is told. Lots of holes have been picked. .... efforts jave been made including negotiations but no girls of such description do exist. People have been abducted in the NE..... Why the focus on chibok girls. What was the 1million each payment to so called chibok parents by the state gov for? The fight over terror must be won with or without the support of the northern elements

People are granted state pardon all over the world. Why is Alams diff when he has shown remorse.? IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu are all walking free despite theie lootings. What makes Alams diff? Corruption will continue until we restructure the Nigerian system. You can actually be more corrupt than all of them combined

What has Goodluck done? you just have to look beyond your nose to see the long term impact policies of this govt. Its beyond your normal build road govt?

Agriculture is the future of Nigeria with volatile oil market and he has set it up right
The power sector is on the path of self sustenance. It definitely needs sometime to stabilise cos somw of the existing facilities (including your transformer) cannot sustain 24 hrs power. Various IPPs are at various level of completion. Give it a few years and you'll see it would never have worked under the PHCN. Read the power roadmap
The automobile sector is the next big thing
With the rail sector back in service, heavy load transport on our roads will be reduced. Person movement is improving
Over 100 Almajiri schools up north will make them more productive and less violent
Our road infrastructures are better... the abandoned sections eg lagos-ibadan road is getting attention and pretty much same across the country
Of you said nothing is going on the Niger bridge then you are disconnected. JB have since mobilized to site and work is in top gear. You need to get to the location to see for yourself as you cannot sight it from the existing bridge
Is it the Ebola fight or the Free and fair elections? GEJ has done enough to earn my trust

He is a man of policies of future impact but we are a country of people seeking immediate gains.

Two more things he needs to do is take away subsidy to deregulate the oil downstream sector and implement the Confab report. .... that is all more I need from him. Every other thing will just sort itself including corruption.

Sometimes I wish Nigerians can think just a lil more so we can ask the right questions and agitate for tje right things

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by Truckpusher(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Funniez:
Yes he would leave but all that money that you and your folks are enslaved to won't come by easily.
Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by stanech: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote
author=Truckpusher post=29008119]Yes he would leave but all that money
that you and your folks are enslaved to won't come by easily.[/quote]

forget all this apc this apc that

GEJ will win this electon even tinubu knows it....
Re: Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction by taharqa: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=22]GEJ[/size]....datsalll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Chadian Army Fighting Boko Haram / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv / APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.