Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos (1591 Views)

President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics / Commisioning Of Unit 6 (1320 MW) Egbin Power Station -live On Nta / Nigeria Partners Russia To build A Nuclear Power Station! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Former works minister Senator Seye Ogunlewe today exposed the Governor of Lagos state on Channels Sun Rise in his chat with Joe Igbokwe and legal practitioner Malanchy

He revealed that one man through a company called lagress if I get him right , single handedly bought a power station and sold it to Lagos government.

Country men

Who is this man.?

cc

Nigerianvenom phockphockman obiagelli berem collynzo9 sincerenigeria gbawe aresa evergreen hardybody ikengawo
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Just say it's tinubu, and we will understand that you just wanted to stroke your bigoted brain.
Besides, what is 'expose' doing on the statement?
Maybe you have forgotten, the feds did not allow power stations to be sold to states: therefore, a progressive state knows the way out. Buy through proxy, buy again from yourself.
Its a simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
If he can't name the person with full details, what am supposed to do with this news?

Btw which power station are you talking about?

The fg refused to sell phcn assets to lagos state while it sold to pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
If he can't name the person with full details, what am supposed to do with this news?

SLIDEwaxie:
Just say it's tinubu, and we will understand that you just wanted to stroke your bigoted brain.
Besides, what is 'expose' doing on the statement?
Maybe you have forgotten, the feds did not allow power stations to be sold to states: therefore, a progressive state knows the way out. Buy through proxy, buy again from yourself.
Its a simple logic.

A true progressive will investigate

Are you guys truly progressives or should I call you guys retrogressives pretending to be progressives.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by amakaeugene: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
And who is to blame if not mr Clueless and the ones he placed in charge of the handling process, they have virtually given it to the dangotes and their friends.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by dtruth3(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
yes!

corruption is very much endemic in APC!

But they choose to throw stones, forgeting they are living in a class hous!

1 Like

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
amakaeugene:
And who is to blame if not mr Clueless and the ones he placed in charge of the handling process, they have virtually given it to the dangotes and their friends.

Face it

PDP have documents to expose Fashola's secret deals.

No governor is innocent grin
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by amakaeugene: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Face it

PDP have documents to expose Fashola's secret deals.

No governor is innocent grin
post it now or #i dont believe it. grin

1 Like

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
That one man can be anybody, he should be bold enough to call names just like Obasanjo did.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

A true progressive will investigate

Are you guys truly progressives or should I call you guys retrogressives pretending to be progressives.
Honestly where do we start from? We don't know the person or the power plant. Was he afraid to give full details? Was he even sure of what he was saying.

Just btw, i will celebrate any infrastructure in the hands of LASG, they have a solid track record
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

Honestly where do we start from? We don't know the person or the power plant. Was he afraid to give full details? Was he even sure of what he was saying.

Just btw, i will celebrate any infrastructure in the hands of LASG, they have a solid track record

amakaeugene:
post it now or #i dont believe it. grin

Go and investigate if you are truly progressives.

Channels Sun Rise remain blessed

Senator Seye more good life to you.

No gavanor is innocent oooooo cheesy
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
That one man can be anybody, he should be bold enough to call names just like Obasanjo did.
you spoke sensibly today.

1 Like

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

" He sold it to Lagos government." Senator Seye

Who is in charge of Lagos government.? APC

So that person can't be a PDP member.

Chai

No governor is innocent ooooo wink
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by AZeD1(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Op is there anything wrong in LASG buying a power plant?

2 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by adadadon(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Ogunlewe is a well known drunkard... what is he scared of besides 806 is more than 863

1 Like

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
AZeD1:
Op is there anything wrong in LASG buying a power plant?

No

But a single person through a so called company called lagress if I am correct bought and sold it

Who is this very wealthy Nigeria that did this.?

This is the question we should ask

Most of you come online to shout corruption but turn blind eye when your guys are caught pant down.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by pendy79: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Is it not stupidity and uselessness of the highest order when a selfish, rogueish and senile ogunlewe who is from Igbogbo in my ikorodu local government of lagos state as minister of works under obasanjo gave contract for the dualisation of the Ikorodu - Shagamu road did the road from the ikorodu garage and it finished coincidentally infront of his CLUBHOUSE Oriwu Club. A less than 6% job done on said road yet today he wants to help lagos produce a governor. Ogunlewe will not and cannot win his ward in Igbogbo.

Him and his then then PA ola animashaun built palatial mansions in Ikorodu showing off to people the money Appropriated for the road. Same ola wants to go the House of Reps, hmmmm not in my Ikorodu.

If lagos state knowing the politics of hatred and childishness of the PDP used a front to buy a power plant in Egbin and then it got the deal done and it was reverted to the true owners then give it to the eggheads in.the lagos state government and the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by TonySpike: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
There are only two power stations in Lagos: Ijora power station at somewhere around Iddo and Egbin power station in Ikorodu. Which of them was bought? I know Ijora PS has been moribund like Oji River PS for years. So, let us assume it is Egbin PS that is being discussed. Who bought it?
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by amakaeugene: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Go and investigate if you are truly progressives.

Channels Sun Rise remain blessed

Senator Seye more good life to you.

No gavanor is innocent oooooo cheesy
you are just looking 4 cheap attention to remain relevant on this topic, i dont investigate what is not my business. The federal govt is to blame for the poor handing over to people with no track record. You gave the propaganda that all govs are involved it is theirfore u duty to give us a link to verify ur claim or what u are saying is saTANic
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by adadadon(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

No

But a single person through a so called company called lagress if I am correct bought and sold it

Most of you come online to shout corruption but turn blind eye when your guys are caught pant down.

Take a chill pill ask Sen Ogunlewe to give us names besides is it a crime
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
TonySpike:
There are only two power stations in Lagos: Ijora power station at somewhere around Iddo and Egbin power station in Ikorodu. Which of them was bought? I know Ijora PS has been moribund like Oji River PS for years. So, let us assume it is Egbin PS that is being discussed. Who bought it?

Go watch it again

Even Igbokwe a staunch APC mentioned about 5 power plants built by Fashola

Question

Who single handedly bought and sold it to Lagos government.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
you spoke sensibly today.
Meaning what? Stop patronizing me abeg.
I called you severally to come and help locate where Ihechiowa is in Mbaitoli Local government, you kept mute.

Hapu m aka o o.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Meaning what? Stop patronizing me abeg.
I called you severally to come and help locate where Ihechiowa is in Mbaitoli Local government, you kept mute.

Hapu m aka o o.
Lolz! grin grin
I dunno much about Mbaitoli LG except Ifakala,Orodo and Nwaorieubi communities.
I won't leave you till you buy another television. kiss
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
Meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/2042485/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-six-warships

To destroy your parallel government when you establish one after your defeat in 2015
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by pendy79: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Go watch it again

Even Igbokwe a staunch APC mentioned about 5 power plants built by Fashola

Question

Who single handedly bought and sold it to Lagos government.

The 5 Igbokwe mentioned were built owned and operated by the Lagos state Government. They are mini power plants serving some specific industrial areas, state secretariat, water generating/pumping stations etc.

The ijora power station is in comatose.state. the one the lagos.state government bought is the Egbin Thermal and Gas power station. They had to use a front when it was obvious the Federal Government didn't.want.to.sell it to the state unlike the one in Calabar sold to the Akwa-ibom state government and crossrivers state etc.

Tinubu almost completed the Enron power project in 2002 until OBJ said the power generated will be shared on.the National grid which Tinubu refused, that if it won't be retained in Lagos for lagosians then it is not gonna happen. The Enron project would have made Lagos left the other part of Nigeria behind since 2003 interms of power independence.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by fkaz(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

No

Whatever amount of money was given to Bola Tinubu to procure votes for the 2011 presidential election in Lagos was, to say the least, unnecessary. What made this phenomenon particularly bad was that government had raised the money from government transactions which fuel corruption - My Watch by Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=fkaz post=28841351][/quote]

Don't blame the bloody hypocrites

I expect them to call for investigation rather they are busy attacking the Senator.
Re: Channels Sun Rise: 1 Person Bought And Sold Power Station To Lagos by laimo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
PDP doesn't want Lagosians to enjoy/have power?

I'm not surprised.PDP is retrogressive.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/Osinbajo Are Already Loosers (Reasons Why They Will Not Win)!!! / BREAKING: Boko Haram Militants Abduct 400 Women, Children In N'east Damasak: / Kenyan Man Offers Obama Cows,goat And Chickens For Malia's Hand In Marraige.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.