Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,524 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pregnant Woman And Husband Brutally Bullied By Police Men In Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Woman And Husband Brutally Bullied By Police Men In Lagos. (485 Views)

See how Timaya was bullied by fans.... / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman And Husband Brutally Bullied By Police Men In Lagos. by stauldlar: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
6-year-old Grace Smith who was brutalised along with her husband, Ejeh, and left with horrific injuries last week Wednesday after a beating by Dada Ogunsanya, a policeman attached to the Ikoyi Police Division, Lagos, has revealed she just found out she's pregnant and fears for her unborn baby.She told Punch
“We have been looking forward to a child since we got married more than a year ago. I had no idea I was already pregnant at the time of the beating. Now I may lose it,My problem now is not about the injuries I sustained but the fear that I may lose my baby. How can anybody compensate me for that? The doctors said they are monitoring my condition for now. I realised that I had been bleeding since the day of the incident. I thought it was a normal menstrual flow. I was shocked when they told me that I was pregnant. My doctor said the bleeding is a big problem as the foetus may be harmed.”
Her husband said ....
more

(1) (Reply)

Wow I Hope This Doesnt Happen O / Jay-z Says Hip Hop Has Been Better For Race Relations Than ‘most Cultural Icons’ / Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee Chan Sentenced To Six Months Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.